some lame ****** hacked me brothas messed my gmail all up happened around 1130pm last night hmmmm
    2011-07-12 03:06 AM
    Making a poll for voting tonight.

Goal today: 20 new Elite icons, more Pro icons, 2 new icon sets. (in one day). #iNZTW3
    Thats awesome!! We all appreciate the work you put into these themes
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-07-12 03:33 AM
    Thats awesome!! We all appreciate the work you put into these themes
    +1
    2011-07-12 03:34 AM

Norcal how is going with your weather widget? Do you finished it? Cant wait for this ohh
    looks sick bro! cant wait for it
    2011-07-12 04:12 AM
    +1
    u got pm ghost, and yea having trouble with the keyboard but test it anyway
    2011-07-12 04:28 AM
    Can someone help out with how to fix the glow being slightly thicker at the bottom of some icons I swapped out. I noticed the ones it's doing it with don't have that white glow at the bottom when saved. How do I get them to have that so the glow will match the rest of the icons. Here is an example of one I got from post that when put into the theme has a thicker glow.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310437867.206622.jpg  
    2011-07-12 04:31 AM
    some lame ****** hacked me brothas messed my gmail all up happened around 1130pm last night hmmmm
    Thought so. I got a weird email
    2011-07-12 05:32 AM
    does anyone know when the next update drops?
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-07-12 05:39 AM
    does anyone know when the next update drops?
    [email protected]„3€ t0%oŁ0\|/ nite peepz..
    2011-07-12 05:44 AM
    20+ icons done, ELITE and PRO.

Will post screenshots tomorrow as the icons are still in PSDs... I'm running on empty, and that's even with the energy drinks.

It's only 8:44 PM here, but I only had 5 hours of sleep last night and I had to REALLY do the husband/father-to-be role today... But a majority of my day has been in front of my laptop.

Bars has been corresponding with me all day, so rest assure, we've been working hard... to the point that I think he passed out, lol.

As I've been working on these icons, I've also made some new wallpapers and have been fiddling with the idea of a lighter version of the lockscreen for battery-aware users. Drafted ideas for time/date widgets on the SpringBoard. Also made a pretty sweet template for game icons for the Elite iconset - so that anyone can make at least some type of Elite icon, lol.

I plan on waking up at 4-5 AM and continuing the work... going to have to if I'm going to make that Friday deadline, and rest assure, that is my ultimate goal.

As soon as Bars wakes up tomorrow, I'll have the icons in bundles/folders ready to go and he can push the update midday... It'll be nice to have an update that ISN'T in the middle of the night.

Thank you guys for standing-by.

P.s. Weather widget contest will be put together tomorrow afternoon... 3 days of voting should suffice, I think.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-12 05:49 AM
    lol ghost xD
    [email protected]„3€ t0%oŁ0\|/ nite peepz..
    somo body have da link for donate dis theme

Will post screenshots tomorrow as the icons are still in PSDs... I'm running on empty, and that's even with the energy drinks.

It's only 8:44 PM here, but I only had 5 hours of sleep last night and I had to REALLY do the husband/father-to-be role today... But a majority of my day has been in front of my laptop.

Bars has been corresponding with me all day, so rest assure, we've been working hard... to the point that I think he passed out, lol.

As I've been working on these icons, I've also made some new wallpapers and have been fiddling with the idea of a lighter version of the lockscreen for battery-aware users. Also made a pretty sweet template for game icons for the Elite iconset - so that anyone can make at least some type of Elite icon, lol.

I plan on waking up at 4-5 AM and continuing the work... going to have to if I'm going to make that Friday deadline, and rest assure, that is my ultimate goal.

As soon as Bars wakes up tomorrow, I'll have the icons in bundles/folders ready to go and he can push the update midday... It'll be nice to have an update that ISN'T in the middle of the night.

P.s. Weather widget contest will be put together tomorrow afternoon... 3 days of voting should suffice, I think.
    Hahaha yea I took a look at the Elite PSD and was like... normal users will be able to make these?
    2011-07-12 05:50 AM

As I've been working on these icons, I've also made some new wallpapers and have been fiddling with the idea of a lighter version of the lockscreen for battery-aware users. Drafted ideas for time/date widgets on the SpringBoard. Also made a pretty sweet template for game icons for the Elite iconset - so that anyone can make at least some type of Elite icon, lol.

Thanks for the efforts
    2011-07-12 05:51 AM
    u da man kdot!!!!
    2011-07-12 05:51 AM

Norcal how is going with your weather widget? Do you finished it? Cant wait for this ohh
    Dropping tonight just have to finish half of the weather icons and clean it up a bit then it drops

PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-12 06:17 AM
    Dropping tonight just have to finish half of the weather icons and clean it up a bit then it drops

Thanks Norcal, can't wait. You made some of the most beautiful weather widgets!
    2011-07-12 06:26 AM
    Here is the 3voGlow I've been working on I tried to get this into the weather competition but do to some health problems I was unable to finish this in time for the competition, I added a PSD for making your own walls for weather locations change in both html's. I also added some walls that you can use rite away all you need to do is also change the glow image to its dock.png image to match the wall I named few walls like SBWallpaper1 and it should be dock1. just remove the 1 (Walls must be names SBWallpaper.png and the glow should be named Dock.png) have fun guys and Hope you Enjoy.

3voGlow.zip
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-12 09:09 AM
    Nice one norcal.

What layout are you using ?
    2011-07-12 10:31 AM
    Here is the 3voGlow I've been working on I tried to get this into the weather competition but do to some health problems I was unable to finish this in time for the competition, I added a PSD for making your own walls for weather locations change in both html's. I also added some walls that you can use rite away all you need to do is also change the glow image to its dock.png image to match the wall I named few walls like SBWallpaper1 and it should be dock1. just remove the 1 (Walls must be names SBWallpaper.png and the glow should be named Dock.png) have fun guys and Hope you Enjoy.

3voGlow.zip
    thanks!! can u share your iconoclasm layout bro??
    2011-07-12 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD