Heyy, i was wondering if someone can do a plain iphone wallpaper with just the black dotted background just like the promo walls but with no logo or dock?
    Last edited by Infamousr; 2011-06-19 at 08:19 PM.
    2011-06-19 08:16 PM
    How do you know there not friends and its a private joke?
    And how could you know if they are friend or not with ur 3 post on this forum ? Welcome to mmi
    2011-06-19 08:23 PM
    And how could you know if they are friend or not with ur 3 post on this forum ? Welcome to mmi
    Never said i did but its a possibility? Thanks for the warm welcome.
    2011-06-19 08:25 PM
    hi Bro..That looks awesome..
    Just quick contribution and hope u will like it..
    Thanks Van!
    The frame looks good, just had to make some changes to it in PS. Mine is just a frame, and not a full overlay so had to make it smaller. I also had to get rid of the slight shado around the outside or it will push my nav arrows off the screen. Fun times this lockscreen.
    Ill post a pic in a bit with the frame on it
    Cheers my man. Hope youre doin good dude
    2011-06-19 08:31 PM
    OGM4, how you been? What you rockin these days?
    2011-06-19 09:11 PM
    Welcome to the iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution thread... aka... MMi family reunion.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-19 09:19 PM
    Welcome to the iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution thread... aka... MMi family reunion.

Last edited by Simon76; 2011-06-19 at 09:25 PM.
    2011-06-19 09:20 PM
    Let me just end the speculation here... this theme will NOT be released today. It's not ready

HOWEVER, in 20 minutes, I will be on a social network blackout. No twitter, no forums, nothing... until I am ready to release the beta of the theme. The beta will most likely be a really barebones version of the theme, but thats why it's beta, lol.

More details to emerge after the blackout. My social network blackouts are like a version of the Apple Store website being down... it's down to add something or unveil something... that's what I plan to do. Also, helps me focus instead of refreshing this thread all the time, lol.

Happy Father's Day, people. This is my first father's day as a father... so it's special to me
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-19 09:23 PM
    OGM4, how you been? What you rockin these days?
    I've been good man, don't go online as often since the mmi mobile app is down. I guess in a way it's good, allows me to spend more time with the fam & girl. I'm still with noki bro, i love the set up you gave me it's so nice & fresh! Also, don't want my phone to be a mess and have different themes every day lol. Can't wait to see what you make out of this theme, be ready bro I am going to be bugging u again! :P
    2011-06-19 09:33 PM
    Let me just end the speculation here... this theme will NOT be released today. It's not ready

HOWEVER, in 20 minutes, I will be on a social network blackout. No twitter, no forums, nothing... until I am ready to release the beta of the theme. The beta will most likely be a really barebones version of the theme, but thats why it's beta, lol.

More details to emerge after the blackout. My social network blackouts are like a version of the Apple Store website being down... it's down to add something or unveil something... that's what I plan to do. Also, helps me focus instead of refreshing this thread all the time, lol.

Happy Father's Day, people. This is my first father's day as a father... so it's special to me
    happy father's day bro enjoy it
    2011-06-19 09:35 PM
    Social Network Blackout. Begins. Will return with #TW3 beta (or at least close to one, lol).
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-19 09:36 PM

Happy Fathers day K. hope you have a great one with the fam!
    2011-06-19 09:37 PM
    Hope to see the beta roll out either tomorrow or this week!
    2011-06-19 09:52 PM
    Hope to see the beta roll out either tomorrow or this week!
    +1
    2011-06-19 09:55 PM
    Guess we will see you in about 10 hours
    2011-06-19 09:55 PM
    so if k is on a blackout it means beta is close

getting goosebumps..
    2011-06-19 10:11 PM
    That it does!! He did it with Neostyle
    2011-06-19 10:26 PM
    Mi congrats on the gold!!! Very well deserved
    Thank you very much, Carlos
    I really appreciate your support

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-06-19 10:42 PM
    yea congrats on the gold title It's Mi just now noticed that
    2011-06-19 10:46 PM
    How do you get different color titles & those quotes beneath it?
    2011-06-19 10:50 PM
15,544 ... 1422232425263474124524 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD