Is this theme going live any time soon?
    2011-07-19 05:29 PM
    @bars, hey man I have no idea what the media player skin you are making looks like, but if it's not a full screen one, do you think you could possibly make an ALT full screen version? By full screen, I am referring to the "NowPlayingTopOverlay" being skinned. I am thinking something like how your keypad has the cyan glow at the bottom of each of number box. Maybe have the top of the bottom overlay have that glow or something to that effect. Sorry for rambling on, just really love the full media player being skinned. Hope you have an opportunity to do this. TIA!!
    2011-07-19 05:35 PM
    First of all: i really Love this Theme, i'm looking forward to the updates <3

But i have a question regarding norcals weather widget with the weather pics on Top and the Glow etc.

How can i nable or configure a clock under the City Name and can i Remove the flashing clock? D:

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Rhiwion; 2011-07-19 at 05:40 PM.
    2011-07-19 05:37 PM
    Is this theme going live any time soon?
    yes very soon
    2011-07-19 05:58 PM
    fakecarrier....
    sorry to ask you but imover + is spelled right..?
    cause I search for it and getting results for imovie....
    pls post the original icon if possible...
    old carrier logo.. hope I dont get any trouble for posting it...
    All the credits to Austin & Rob....(everyone knows...lo..)
    Apologies jayesh,

It should have been mover+, also the TW3 logo, can you do this in cyan?
    2011-07-19 05:59 PM
    @bars, hey man I have no idea what the media player skin you are making looks like, but if it's not a full screen one, do you think you could possibly make an ALT full screen version? By full screen, I am referring to the "NowPlayingTopOverlay" being skinned. I am thinking something like how your keypad has the cyan glow at the bottom of each of number box. Maybe have the top of the bottom overlay have that glow or something to that effect. Sorry for rambling on, just really love the full media player being skinned. Hope you have an opportunity to do this. TIA!!
    email me please.... [email protected]
    2011-07-19 06:01 PM
    email me please.... [email protected]
    Sent
    2011-07-19 06:10 PM
    Tried some...
    credits to cukhiem...
    cool PSD bro...

Bro share here pls ... its cool...
    hi Jayesh, can you please post the springjumps icons,thanks
    2011-07-19 06:19 PM
    hi Jayesh, can you please post the springjumps icons,thanks
    which one...?
    I did posted both....
    2011-07-19 06:33 PM
    Rob, I sent you two letters of your e-mail
    2011-07-19 06:34 PM
    Tried some...
    credits to cukhiem...
    cool PSD bro...

Bro share here pls ... its cool...
    You want the liveclock and plist too?
    Ill for sure post it here, but won't be til later tonight.
    If you want it sooner or want me to send it and you can post it for me, shoot me your email.

Ivan
    I hope to see you jumping in this thread my friend
    2011-07-19 06:40 PM
    trying to adjust the theme of my phone, but there are things missing. However, the topic is still in trial version to final version I hope everything is cleared
    2011-07-19 06:45 PM
    Hi Jayesh,

The Pro + icon required is mover +. Also do you have the TW3 carrier logo in cyan?
    2011-07-19 06:46 PM
    Apologies jayesh,

It should have been mover+, also the TW3 logo, can you do this in cyan?
    what is this app..?
    Pls try to post original icon...
    And the original logo looks cool bro.. dont need to change color... or try this...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-fso_carrier_att-2x-copy.png 
    2011-07-19 06:51 PM
    Where might I find this widget? Looks F'n sweet!!!!
    Look sick can you share
    2011-07-19 07:03 PM
    gta..
    backstab...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-backstab-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-backstab-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-backstab-2x_alt1.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-gta-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-gta-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua &amp; Barsoverbeats-gta-2x_alt1.png  
    2011-07-19 07:07 PM
    Look sick can you share
    It's Norcal's widget. He posted on the Redline thread.
    2011-07-19 07:17 PM
    Guys can you pull the PSD from the open posting? Sorry, hate to be the one, just don't want them floating around I the open! I know you guys are juat trying to all collaborate, which is much appreciated! Thanks for not getting upset with me

Holy ****!! Now I have a checklist of things that I have remaining to theme! Your the best bro! Yes these are juat items I haven't done yet.... I will be doing them ASAP

Thanks bro!!

Can someone do me/Ivan a favor? I sent hin the themes last night but sent them in an archive so unlike the .deb install the wallpapers were not present. If someone is able to archive the 23 wallpapers, and send them to mediafire and PM Darkness the link, it would be appreciated! If not, I can do it when I get home from work....

Thanks in adavance!

gta..
    backstab...
    Nice icons bro! thanks!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-07-19 at 07:27 PM.
    2011-07-19 07:19 PM
    which one...?
    I did posted both....
    can you please reposted again,thanks
    2011-07-19 07:31 PM
    My WeatherIcon Pro for those who want it

Can you create them with the Elite+ frames please...
    2011-07-19 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD