Gold Wall

Sick.
    2011-07-22 10:45 PM
    Sick.
    Ready to beta test tomorrow?
    2011-07-22 10:47 PM
    Will the Final Relase tonight have everything themed? I mean download Progress in Safari, Buttons in Timer, Calculator landscape, ProgressLoaders, UISounds etc. ?
    Some of these items will have to wait for 1.1. I'm sorry, but I have been getting about an average of 1.5 hours of sleep all week, working on the theme. My son is running a pretty steady fever of 103 degrees. I will probably complete the mobiletimer, and a bit more cleaning up. I still have ALOT that I will be doing, but this theme, with all it has now, is already topping many themes I have ever seen! (I hope you all agree) when you say safari download progress, do you mean safari downloadmanger? If so, I am trying to thing where these files are pulling from? I did all the uisliders, last night, but the SDM progress bar is not themeing still. I will try to find it if nobody knows.
    2011-07-22 10:51 PM
    and you want my psd why?
    i want yours

their better than mine :P

will send u my psd later tonight so you have my templates
    Please send it to me and Thank you very much.
    2011-07-22 10:54 PM
    Ready to beta test tomorrow?
    Yes
    2011-07-22 11:01 PM
    Some of these items will have to wait for 1.1. I'm sorry, but I have been getting about an average of 1.5 hours of sleep all week, working on the theme. My son is running a pretty steady fever of 103 degrees. I will probably complete the mobiletimer, and a bit more cleaning up. I still have ALOT that I will be doing, but this theme, with all it has now, is already topping many themes I have ever seen! (I hope you all agree) when you say safari download progress, do you mean safari downloadmanger? If so, I am trying to thing where these files are pulling from? I did all the uisliders, last night, but the SDM progress bar is not themeing still. I will try to find it if nobody knows.
    its all good man
    2011-07-22 11:05 PM
    Me want progress loader then it will be complete!
    2011-07-22 11:17 PM
    Me want progress loader then it will be complete!
    These are on my to do list I want this bad boy as complete on my phone as possible just as bad as you guys I won't be long till 1.1 drops
    2011-07-22 11:29 PM
    Thx and take ur time. :-)
    I mean - if i install something on SB it is nice grey. Not blue anymore. ( the SBDownloadProgress ) an if i load something with Safari DL Manager it is always blue. This Files are in the UiImage Folder called DownloadProgressFill i think - i look on an other Theme so i can do it myself. Take the Files from the Springboard.app and renamed it. :-)

I mean ProgressBarInner_Default and ProgressBarOuter_Default. :-) must look on an Theme for the correct Name.
    Last edited by Hasiphone; 2011-07-22 at 11:46 PM.
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-07-22 11:40 PM
    Very near release, available on my private Cydia repo by donation

Already brainstorming the alternate UI.... Final release will be this weekend. If some small things are not included, (like landscape calc) they will be in 1.1. I personally am very happy with the current state of the theme. Yes there are a few things outstanding, that I will try to cover tonight, tomorrow night
    I have your private beta but can't find it in there
    2011-07-22 11:53 PM
    Fixed ALL Pro+ icons.

Separated default icons from additional icons (will be placed in separate add-on packs).

Fixed Pro+ PSD template.

I'll do one after the official launch, only because one of my father's favorite teams was the Redskins =P
    Wait, is the pro+ gonna have the gloss or not? I personnally like the gloss, but its no big deal
    2011-07-22 11:57 PM
    I have your private beta but can't find it in there
    I have many repo's. You donated for this theme specifically? If not you need to donate following the instructions in the first post, and I will send you the info to add the repo for TW3
    2011-07-23 12:08 AM
    After the update tonight, send me a 4.2.8 patch and I'll include it in the theme, if you can

What do you mean by "Shared"?

Going to some appointments then work... I'll see you guys tonight.
    No problem Austin
    2011-07-23 12:08 AM
    Thx and take ur time. :-)
    I mean - if i install something on SB it is nice grey. Not blue anymore. ( the SBDownloadProgress ) an if i load something with Safari DL Manager it is always blue. This Files are in the UiImage Folder called DownloadProgressFill i think - i look on an other Theme so i can do it myself. Take the Files from the Springboard.app and renamed it. :-)

I mean ProgressBarInner_Default and ProgressBarOuter_Default. :-) must look on an Theme for the correct Name.
    Thanks! These Will be included! I'm trying to brainstorm a progress loader I think you guys are goin to enjoy the new statusbar battery I am!
    2011-07-23 12:51 AM
    Thanks! These Will be included! I'm trying to brainstorm a progress loader I think you guys are goin to enjoy the new statusbar battery I am!
    Can't. Freaking. Wait. :-)
    2011-07-23 01:02 AM
    Bars will this be a typical 4AM EST release
    2011-07-23 01:08 AM
    my first attempt at pro+ icons. what you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appbox-pro-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-directv-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-fandango-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-jaguars-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-justin.tv-2x.png.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-nfl-11-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pnc-mobile-2x.png  
    2011-07-23 01:08 AM
    Could you do that PNC in elite +? if not it's cool
    2011-07-23 01:29 AM
    Could you do that PNC in elite +? if not it's cool
    yea hang on i got ya
    2011-07-23 01:36 AM
    Hope the little Bars gets better soon Rob. He's priority, us piranhas can wait.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2011-07-23 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD