Ask and you shall receive
    Sorry took a little longer than I wanted, for some reason couldnt get this zipped and emailed off my phone.

Here is a download for the info.plist I use for the calendar date/day and undocked icon labels
    I set it up as a theme you can just place in winterboard and run ON TOP of all theme folders.
    It will look like my attached pic.

Here is also a download for my minimal weather widget (text info only for City, Temp, and Description) above the dock.
    Theres a weather.js file inside. Change your city location in the var locale. Youll see I have CAXX0518. Change that to yours.
    It has a wallpaper inside. Add your own named Wallpaper.png
    Both files are found in the private folder. The wallpaper included is not the one from the pic.

Labels/Date/Day Download
    iNZTW3 Durben Labels.theme.rar

Weather Widget Download
    iNZTW3 WeatherInfoOnly.theme.rar

And I'll kick myself for this later but shockingly NO PASSWORD
    Just hit the thanks button
    Jeez I'm trying to catch Darkness for crying out loud....give a brother a hand
    2011-07-23 04:22 AM
    Swag.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311387910.509319.jpg  
    2011-07-23 04:25 AM
    Bro, I said thanks when you said you would post the calendar widget earlier today a page or two back and I still dont have it. Not everyone is ungrateful, but I understand where you are coming from on some points.
    It wasnt directed at everyone just a few who know who they are but once in a while it needs to be said.
    Tons of new people on everyday and if no one tells them they just come on a demand things with no respect to the people making them.

When I said I'd post it earlier I really meant it. Most times I'm super busy during the day and nit at my home pc which is why it took long. Most times I just ask peeps for their emails and zip and send stuff from my phone.
    Anyways, hope it's good for you dude
    2011-07-23 04:31 AM
    Bars will this be a typical 4AM EST release
    No. I am planning on having it in the beta team hand earlier than that tonight.
    2011-07-23 04:47 AM
    yay thats me!
    2011-07-23 04:49 AM
    Joserrr,
    What font are you using in that screenshot above?
    2011-07-23 04:51 AM
    It wasnt directed at everyone just a few who know who they are but once in a while it needs to be said.
    Tons of new people on everyday and if no one tells them they just come on a demand things with no respect to the people making them.

When I said I'd post it earlier I really meant it. Most times I'm super busy during the day and nit at my home pc which is why it took long. Most times I just ask peeps for their emails and zip and send stuff from my phone.
    Anyways, hope it's good for you dude
    Your a good dude bro!!
    2011-07-23 04:58 AM
    Hmm. People that come on here demanding things and never giving proper thanks. Hmm. Do you know these initials............UW.

Hemp is out. Great job DB. I like the info only. And take care bars. I will see y'all tomo
    2011-07-23 04:59 AM
    Your a good dude bro!!
    Thanks man, I try
    2011-07-23 05:01 AM
    Your a good dude bro!!
    +100
    2011-07-23 05:08 AM
    +100
    awww If was in PA I'd come over for a hug man
    2011-07-23 05:09 AM
    I mean the Widgets have your "iNZTW3 - SB+ 01.theme" included to work together.
    Don't think you should share parts of a paid theme bro.
    2011-07-23 05:32 AM
    Hi all
    Heres another interactive lockscreen by me.
    Credit to the one and only Jazzman for help with the original images for the Redline version I made and also for his artistic impression of my WIP which came out nicely. Modded the images for 3volution and voila.
    Credit also to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea and thought it would go nice on here.
    All the rest is credit to me

20 picture slideshow. Add 20 of your own pics to the slideshow folder.
    The icons are interactive touh and move the images back and forth.
    There is an alt 24hr clock html in the theme as well.

Heres a vid of it in action. I changed the transition slightly since the video.

Heres a screen

And heres a download.
    Dont forget to hit the thanks ya'll, hope you like

iNZTW3 Durben SS Touch Lock.rar

For those that have requested the label plist, here you go
    Info.zip

Its changed slightly from my posting. Labels are now white with a gradient. If you want the one from previous, change the undockediconlabels color to #696969

@cukheim, this has the calendar part in it too
    thank you Durben
    2011-07-23 05:33 AM
    Joserrr,
    What font are you using in that screenshot above?
    It's the one that came with the theme. If you have the theme it should be in bytafont
    2011-07-23 05:44 AM
    thank you Durben
    No problem dude

Out for a bit ya'll. Need to get some food and drink and drink and drink in me
    Long work week and I need to let loose

Be popping off and on for the rest of the evening.
    2011-07-23 05:44 AM
    Weres Norcal at? I want that mod he posted last night
    2011-07-23 06:08 AM
    need widget
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311395960.647865.jpg  
    2011-07-23 06:41 AM
    Weres Norcal at? I want that mod he posted last night

me too!!!!
    2011-07-23 07:02 AM
    Will there be additional PSDs in the final release? Will any of bars UI PSDs be included? How about for those participating in the contests? Any PSDs for them? I want to use bars phone UI PSD in my dreamboard concept so bad
    2011-07-23 07:03 AM
    Can't wait for official release, still remember when this thread was like 10 pages :P

And, when it officially drops, it will make an amazing theme even more amazing! Thank you for all effort K and Bars have put into this, and also people who made icons like darkness and elilab.
    Last edited by 240v; 2011-07-23 at 07:12 AM.
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-07-23 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD