No one their to help me...? Its really sad..
    I m back after 3 days...
    My net was down...
    still fighting to get back my wifi modem to work...
    2011-07-23 05:12 PM
    @DARKNESS

May I please request this same safari icon in an elite iconset so it has the border thingy like the other ones do with that set of icons...Thank you for your time and everything you do and your effort to making this theme awesome along with K, Bars, and so on...!!

can you share the original image from this...?
    I love it...
    2011-07-23 05:26 PM

I send you PM...
    It will be much appreciated if you reply... pls...
    2011-07-23 05:29 PM
    Hi buddy can share ur walls tks
    2011-07-23 05:35 PM
    @DARKNESS

Thanks for getting back so fast!!!
    2011-07-23 05:37 PM
    Hi buddy can share ur walls tks
    ? Walls
    2011-07-23 05:39 PM

my contribution to this...
    I hope you like them....

OFF Topic...: I know my name wierd for you guys but pls dont mispell it...lol...
    It's "JAYESH"... Thanks... dont want to hurt anyone...
    But i have seen a lot of versions of name..
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-safari-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-safari-2x_alt.png  
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-07-23 at 05:44 PM.
    2011-07-23 05:40 PM

Contacts

Rename
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-07-23 at 05:53 PM.
    2011-07-23 05:44 PM
    I noticed some of the icons in the Prestige add-on "Icons" folder (Summerboard) aren't named properly (such as Angry Birds). Looks like they have dashes rather than spaces.

Or maybe I'm confused on how this all works...
    2011-07-23 06:07 PM
    I noticed some of the icons in the Prestige add-on "Icons" folder (Summerboard) aren't named properly (such as Angry Birds). Looks like they have dashes rather than spaces.

Or maybe I'm confused on how this all works...
    Ya just fix it.

Also what do the add on icon packs do?
    2011-07-23 06:35 PM
    sori dude wrong post
    2011-07-23 06:50 PM
    Hey whas the password to download from MediaFire?

TIA
    The password was put on so people would hit the thanks button.
    Ranted a bit on this last night...
    Anyways the password will get sent by pm to the peeps who actually clicked that button.
    You didn't by chance miss that did you
    2011-07-23 06:56 PM
    elite+
    street fighter and contacts...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-contacts-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-street-2x.png  
    2011-07-23 06:58 PM
    Anyways the password will get sent by pm to the peeps who actually clicked that button.
    i support you on this my man
    you probably spent hours messing with this and it kind of hurts that some people cant even thank you for it
    if one or two peolple missed thaks ok but only 20 out of 80
    thats f...... up
    2011-07-23 07:00 PM
    he he...
    2011-07-23 07:01 PM
    big ups to durben on the LS. Ive been waiting all this time and didnt know it was released haha
    Thank you man, appreciated.

To all who sent me PMs, I'm getting to them. Just woke up and eyes haven't even focused yet...mmm coffee is brewing, messages will soon be sent.

Those that find the lock is not responsive to touch, you more than likely have lockinfo or some other lockscreen tweak. It won't work with that enabled. Technically there is a transparent layer those tweaks place over the lock which you are actually touching instead of the icon. There is a way around this with lockinfo. Use activator and set lockinfo to activate/deactivate with activator function. You can then keep it off although it's running and use the lock and activate it when needed for example setting it to the home button with one press. Thanks to Chevy for sorting this out a long time ago on another of my locks.
    2011-07-23 07:03 PM
    nm answered!
    2011-07-23 07:03 PM
    Very nice, bro

But what is the password for download ?
    You have a PM
    2011-07-23 07:06 PM
    WinterBoard....

Thank you man, appreciated.

To all who sent me PMs, I'm getting to them. Just woke up and eyes haven't even focused yet...mmm coffee is brewing, messages will soon be sent.

Those that find the lock is not responsive to touch, you more than likely have lockinfo or some other lockscreen tweak. It won't work with that enabled. Technically there is a transparent layer those tweaks place over the lock which you are actually touching instead of the icon. There is a way around this with lockinfo. Use activator and set lockinfo to activate/deactivate with activator function. You can then keep it off although it's running and use the lock and activate it when needed for example setting it to the home button with one press. Thanks to Chevy for sorting this out a long time ago on another of my locks.
    Thanks for the info....
    I was facing that problem earlier..
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-winter-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-winter-2x_alt.png  
    2011-07-23 07:16 PM
    the notes still arent themed right? just making sure.
    2011-07-23 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD