Should be live within an hour
    Another update??lol

Sneak peak at a little something im modding for this
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311470289.569642.jpg  
    2011-07-24 03:18 AM
    Couldn't have put it better lol
    And you! Thanks!

I did many of the licenses for the Cydia download, however, I am sure there will be some missing. I will handle them
    As quickly as posible as they arrise. Please just reply to the beta email that was sent to you, with your Cydia account # as the only thing inthe body of the reply. This will make it easier for me to copy paste directly to Cydia, for a fast update

If you want to use the Cydia package instead of what you got from the beta repo (they are the EXACT same) no difference at all) (except version #) then you will have to remove the beta version prior to downloading them from the Modmyi repo

I suggest staying with the repo version, to save yourself the headache, but still go check on the licnese now, in case you have to retore later down the road
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-07-24 at 03:24 AM.
    2011-07-24 03:18 AM
    I gave up on skype icon. I have spent many freaking hours on it and I think this icon is ok for now until some1 please make for me a much better one.

Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-07-24 at 03:38 AM.
    2011-07-24 03:26 AM
    Donated!
    So whats next? Tried PM'ing you Nitsua but it didnt allow me too...
    cydia #1503618
    2011-07-24 03:58 AM
    Donated!
    So whats next? Tried PM'ing you Nitsua but it didnt allow me too...
    cydia #1503618
    I am handling all communications tonight. Refresh your inbox

Guys, no PMS please.... It's hard to go from
    Email to PM email to PM

THANKS!

Video for lockscreen for the Cydia store preview

2011-07-24 04:05 AM
    I am handling all communications tonight. Refresh your inbox

Guys, no PMS please.... It's hard to go from
    Email to PM email to PM

THANKS!

Video for lockscreen for the Cydia store preview

Rob that looks sweeeet mate.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-24 04:10 AM
    Just an FYI, in the lockscreens you can use the "Default.png" if you want a higher resolution image

Aww thanks man!! I love working with you too! No homo!
    Will that background and initsua logo be included ? I had them before the last update and forgot to back them up

I gave up on skype icon. I have spent many freaking hours on it and I think this icon is ok for now until some1 please make for me a much better one.

Can you repost the espn one on imageshack please?
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 2011-07-24 at 04:16 AM.
    2011-07-24 04:11 AM
    Animated LS is wicked crazy!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2011-07-24 04:27 AM
    Can you repost the espn one on imageshack please?
    I did it already on page 427, post #6405.

HeyWire

Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-07-24 at 04:44 AM.
    2011-07-24 04:29 AM
    I did it already on page 427, post #6405.

HeyWire

My bad musta missed that. Thanks bud !
    2011-07-24 04:47 AM
    Another update??lol

Sneak peak at a little something im modding for this
    Snowcover? Sweet! Did you get the update? Your statusbar battery is the old one.... Oh yeah, iOS5! I will do the renaming, unless you want to help me out MORE!! thanks for your assistance on the sidebar bro!
    2011-07-24 05:02 AM
    Snowcover? Sweet! Did you get the update? Your statusbar battery is the old one.... Oh yeah, iOS5! I will do the renaming, unless you want to help me out MORE!! thanks for your assistance on the sidebar bro!
    Is all the new UI now in with iNZTW3.theme instead of seperately in iNTZW3 UI.theme?
    2011-07-24 05:08 AM
    Update is live!! Just did it for the heck of it, went smooth!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2011-07-24 05:15 AM
    Yes! 1.0 in Cydia. Should i removed the Beta Repo now?
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-07-24 05:17 AM
    Is all the new UI now in with iNZTW3.theme instead of seperately in iNTZW3 UI.theme?
    Yes it is. I have removed the UI separate theme

Man I missed the original keyboard!! I think it's on my device to stay for now! It is an option inboth the beta download and in the released versions

Update is live!! Just did it for the heck of it, went smooth!
    Awesome!!! Need to find a Moderator to change the thread name! Guess it's time to tidy up the first post!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311477606.177303.jpg  
    2011-07-24 05:19 AM
    Isn't there like a red phone to call mods to action? The ModPhone?
    @Metaserph
    2011-07-24 05:23 AM
    Yes it is. I have removed the UI separate theme

Man I missed the original keyboard!! I think it's on my device to stay for now! It is an option inboth the beta download and in the released versions

Awesome!!! Need to find a Moderator to change the thread name! Guess it's time to tidy up the first post!!
    Cool, thanks for that - I will deselect the UI theme then.

Is there anything difference in the released version and the last beta one? If so I'll update to that one right now.
    2011-07-24 05:24 AM
    Anyone else having problems getting the update to work? Getting an error after it finishes??
    2011-07-24 05:27 AM
    Anyone else having problems getting the update to work? Getting an error after it finishes??
    uninstall the previous version then update...
    I get it working like this....
    2011-07-24 05:54 AM
    Mine is asking me to purchase it (the modmyi repo release). Shouldn't my cydia number be registered for this? I donated and therefore have been downloading it from the beta repo.
    2011-07-24 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD