Has everyone got there live clock themed?
    As mine still won't theme,I'm using the prestige add on icons but getting my hair off as nothing will theme it,any help would be really grateful as this is the only icon that's not themed
    Thanks in advance
    extract this and place springboard.app folder in your prestige icons theme Folder called "Folders"
    thats it....

Thanks for the tips. but whats the redline thread? i just typed that name in mmi search and nothing came up.. could you lead me there by chance?
    Redline Here

I need 3 icons if anyone will be willing to help...I'm mobile tonight and can't make it myself:
    in Pro version I need:
    -appinfo
    -install00us
    -themeit

Thank you...
    here you go.. and thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appinfo-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appinfo-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-installous-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-themeit.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-themeit_alt.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-07-27 at 05:36 AM.
    2011-07-27 05:11 AM
    Yo!!!! It's your boy!! The cyberworld's homie! The rubber burnin', pedal to the metal, posi traction kind of fella...chevy!!!! What up peeps!! Well I've read posts and PM's askin' Yo chevy when you releasing that weather mod homie??? so I've been thinking to myself...I will share this to the masses!! ...so here it is my guys and gals! I hope you like it and enjoy it as I do, or more! Lol! I thought it was a pretty awesome mod! So with no further ado....If you hit thanks I'll try to make more mods

There are two versions of this mod, a winterboard activated and perpage activated, labeled SB and PP respectively.

Check the video out on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!

This is the winterboard version.

Here's a link to "SB_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/Gip2CGD

Here's the perpage version!

Here's a link to "PP_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/8VNkivn

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR INTEREST! ONE!
    Chevy man this looks dope!!!! Thanks for the work & sharin
    2011-07-27 05:47 AM
    hmmmm needs to be a darker gradient color at the bottom
    2011-07-27 06:07 AM
    What's wrong with my SB...?
    Using iTouch 3g 4.2.1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-07-27 at 06:21 AM.
    2011-07-27 06:18 AM

Getting there! With norcal's animated weather widget added to the window this is looking amazing!! He is friggin' awesome!
    2011-07-27 06:29 AM
    hmmmm needs to be a darker gradient color at the bottom
    Sicccck !!
    2011-07-27 06:32 AM
    Heres some Elite+ Live Weather Icons
    All set up in a winterboard theme. Extract, run on top.
    They look like the cloudy image in the attached pic.

Download: iNZTW3 - LiveWeatherElitePlus.theme.rar

2011-07-27 06:59 AM
    Now i might be getting somewhere!!!
    my setup

For those who may like this wall
    2011-07-27 07:09 AM
    my setup

Nice dude
    2011-07-27 07:15 AM
    my setup

Zro you are the man when it comes to wallies!!!! Incredible
    2011-07-27 07:18 AM
    Thanks fellas... if u guys ever have any request just hit me up & ill see what i can whip up
    2011-07-27 07:23 AM
    Yo!!!! It's your boy!! The cyberworld's homie! The rubber burnin', pedal to the metal, posi traction kind of fella...chevy!!!! What up peeps!! Well I've read posts and PM's askin' Yo chevy when you releasing that weather mod homie??? so I've been thinking to myself...I will share this to the masses!! ...so here it is my guys and gals! I hope you like it and enjoy it as I do, or more! Lol! I thought it was a pretty awesome mod! So with no further ado....If you hit thanks I'll try to make more mods

There are two versions of this mod, a winterboard activated and perpage activated, labeled SB and PP respectively.

Check the video out on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!

This is the winterboard version.

Here's a link to "SB_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/Gip2CGD

Here's the perpage version!

Here's a link to "PP_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/8VNkivn

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR INTEREST! ONE!
    First time I am hating my device literally... I wish I could run all your widgets on my 3g iTouch...
    It sucks man...
    Thanks for your props, Superb Widgets...
    can they be ported to SD devices pls..?
    2011-07-27 07:25 AM
    Lovin this widget Chevy!!!! Done tinkering for tnight
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...6/57e609dc.jpg
    2011-07-27 07:27 AM
    Sign compliments to RUM...
    Thanks bro...
    2011-07-27 07:27 AM
    oh yeah heres this one i forgot :/

For anyone wanting to use these wall in the "worldclock widget" in cydia just replace the Layer image in the folder SB WordClock.theme with the one u are wanting to use & make sure its named Layer
    2011-07-27 07:28 AM
    Thanks fellas... if u guys ever have any request just hit me up & ill see what i can whip up
    Ill be emailing you a screenshot tomorrow for a lock I need a wall to go with so I'll definitely hit you up brother
    If you dont mind that is.

Easy all, I'm out for the night
    2011-07-27 07:30 AM
    Does anyone got Prestige icon weather bg, i must been missed it
    2011-07-27 07:57 AM

Getting there! With norcal's animated weather widget added to the window this is looking amazing!! He is friggin' awesome!
    Would you be able to post that wallpaper or at least point me in the right direction to download it? I have been following this thread from the start and must have overlooked that wallpaper. Also there was one like that without the couch and just two shelves...do u know where I can find that one too? TIA!!
    2011-07-27 08:51 AM
    I have an itouch 4g and i rarely have wifi on so the weather widget is useless to me.. was wondering if anyone can help me make one with iono girls instead lol ...i just want pictures in middle but i dont know how to do this nor do i have this setup.. I just bought this theme yesterday and read 200 pages and still cant find what im looking for.
    maybe try this Redline Nicīs SBCenter Widget.theme.zip

this is the widget Darka5sa5sin is talking about.

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2011-07-27 08:58 AM
    What does the "iNZTW3 - Prestige Add-on" do from the update? I have it ticked in WB, above Prestige Iconset, but I see no difference? Thanks
    2011-07-27 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD