i think if the weather like this,it look great

download here https://files.me.com/chg1282002/xitplb

this is the first time i set password on this file,some people they are right,people only download ,they doesn't hit thanks button,some people doesnt download ,but they hit thanks.

PM me for the password .

the lockscreen with tap to unlock .

Credit to Alien1974 for the original slideshow code and maybe other .....
    is there a way to remoce "/" by the Month/ Year and Time/ PM?

I tried looking the .css but could not find the "/".
    2011-07-28 03:04 AM
    is there a way to remoce "/" by the Month/ Year and Time/ PM?

I tried looking the .css but could not find the "/".
    look at this

var mn=[" Jan /"," Feb /"," Mar /"," Apr /"," May /"," Jun /"," Jul /"," Aug /"," Sep /"," Oct /"," Nov /"," Dec /"];
    2011-07-28 03:07 AM

this is the first time i set password on this file,some people they are right,people only download ,they doesn't hit thanks button,some people doesnt download ,but they hit thanks.

PM me for the password .

Simply awesome bro thank you so much bro could you pm the password please?
    2011-07-28 03:07 AM
    Simply awesome bro thank you so much bro could you pm the password please?
    i said who would like the password,then PM me for the password....

maybe people dont understand my bad English lol
    2011-07-28 03:10 AM

Sorry about that bro a got too excited great job!! Lol!!
    2011-07-28 03:15 AM
    You can do it with the bundles.zip file that norcal included with the post in Redline that has the widget.
    thanks
    2011-07-28 03:15 AM
    Sorry but I can't read 369 pages, which btw is an insane number of pages for a theme that just came out recently. So please pardon me if this question has been answered 100 times already. I'm on Macciti too and posted there that this is a truly incredible theme.

But my question is, are there any SD ported versions available yet? And if not, when or if will they be available? I have the 3gs and have ported most of it, but #1, my ports are not great and I miss things, and #2, the options are so extensive that it's difficult (for me) to do.

So if there is an SD version out there that someone has ported, perhaps someone could let me know if it's available to people who have already purchased the theme, and if not, when or if there will be an SD version coming out in Cydia.

Thank you, David
    2011-07-28 03:36 AM

hey there, I'm new to all this and still learning but you guys do some awesome work. could you pm me the password also. thanks
    2011-07-28 03:58 AM
    Okay a confession: I totally underestimated the genius of the varied icon sets that K put into this awesome theme.

Some icon combinations with norcal's Outside WM widget:

More resprings ahead!
    2011-07-28 04:03 AM

PM me for the password .

Bro, always have been a fan of yours but sadly this trend of pm-ing for passwords have somehow become the trend.. Even sadder is I am lazy to pm peeps. Besides, my pm option is off. Anyhow, good job
    2011-07-28 04:04 AM
    I'm gonna start to rip apart the source code tomorrow and see what I can do.
    Hopefully it's set up easy enough to just change a few things. Definitely wont be able to add toggles and stuff to the settings but may be able to move the temp around and change font color with a plist.
    If I can move the temp, thoughts on placement? Like middle top, right or left corners ect? I was thinking a corner of the icon inside the frame and maybe making it semi transparent?

And Rob dude, your icon looks good with the little BG.
    I want to add that to my elite+ version
    weathericon - Live weather information on SpringBoard. - Google Project Hosting
    ??
    This has the source code and details
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-07-28 04:08 AM
    Sorry but I can't read 369 pages, which btw is an insane number of pages for a theme that just came out recently. So please pardon me if this question has been answered 100 times already. I'm on Macciti too and posted there that this is a truly incredible theme.

But my question is, are there any SD ported versions available yet? And if not, when or if will they be available? I have the 3gs and have ported most of it, but #1, my ports are not great and I miss things, and #2, the options are so extensive that it's difficult (for me) to do.

So if there is an SD version out there that someone has ported, perhaps someone could let me know if it's available to people who have already purchased the theme, and if not, when or if there will be an SD version coming out in Cydia.

Thank you, David
    there's no SD version available yet but i think there might be one in the future.
    2011-07-28 04:09 AM
    My current setup.simple and clean the way i like it . thank you K , Bars for the most elegant theme i'v ever had. thanks to Darkness for the awesome icons and everyone here in the thread sharing their hard work and keeping it live. you guys are awesome
    Peace
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-img_0135.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-img_0130.png  
    2011-07-28 04:12 AM
    some walls for you guys to enjoy
    all credits go to the magnificent K.nitsua for the great ol'skool frame and perfect backdrop =)
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311819080.925772.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311819128.998287.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311819139.780560.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311819189.664262.jpg  
    2011-07-28 04:14 AM
    I ask this out of complete respect and I guess ignorance on my part, but why are so many people so uptight about others hitting the "thanks" button? I do understand that the work people put into creating mods is immense and painstaking....but why get so upset that someone doesn't hit the thanks button but still downloads?? It's not that big of a deal is it? Not to mention, when you access mmi from safari on the iPhone, which I do 99% of the time, the thanks button doesn't exist....
    2011-07-28 04:15 AM
    1.1 is gonna be great!!

I ask this out of complete respect and I guess ignorance on my part, but why are so many people so uptight about others hitting the "thanks" button? I do understand that the work people put into creating mods is immense and painstaking....but why get so upset that someone doesn't hit the thanks button but still downloads?? It's not that big of a deal is it? Not to mention, when you access mmi from safari on the iPhone, which I do 99% of the time, the thanks button doesn't exist....
    I noticed that too, that there is no "thanks" button on mobile version. Thats why i turned my mobile verision off
    Last edited by 240v; 2011-07-28 at 04:18 AM.
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-07-28 04:15 AM
    it is the least you could do..thanks is a couple minutes away(click the "desktop" button in the bottom)..after hours (sometimes) of work.it takes no energy to download something.takes energy and patience to create.
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-07-28 at 04:22 AM.
    2011-07-28 04:18 AM
    it is the least you could do..thanks is a couple minutes away..after hours (sometimes) of work.it takes no energy to download something.takes energy and patience to create.
    I totally understand that and in no way mean to offend anyone and I 100% appreciate ALL of the hard work this community puts forth, but members also have to remember that many users access mmi from the phone. I personally ONLY download things from my phone because it's easier than always SSH'ing. What if instead of actually hitting the thanks button people just replied with saying "Thanks"...it seems like It is more about the stats than people actually appreciating hard work.
    2011-07-28 04:24 AM
    I totally understand that and in no way mean to offend anyone and I 100% appreciate ALL of the hard work this community puts forth, but members also have to remember that many users access mmi from the phone. I personally ONLY download things from my phone because it's easier than always SSH'ing. What if instead of actually hitting the thanks button people just replied with saying "Thanks"...it seems like It is more about the stats than people actually appreciating hard work.
    yeah for some it is about the stats.i personally could care less whether its hit or not,i simply sometimes just like to know my work is appreciated by someone/anyone ya know?whether its writing thanks like you said,pm'ing me or hitting the thanks button.
    2011-07-28 04:28 AM
    yeah for some it is about the stats.i personally could care less whether its hit or not,i simply sometimes just like to know my work is appreciated by someone/anyone ya know?whether its writing thanks like you said,pm'ing me or hitting the thanks button.
    Yea I see what your saying, your work definately does not go unnoticed around here and is very respectable and much appreciated.
    2011-07-28 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD