wanna learn how to change HTML coding or whatever that is i got some wicked ideas but not knowledge ahhhh

credit for the code goes to some ivan dude ...i just redone the lockbackground
    now that would be sick made by nitsua!!!!he'd kill a ls like that!
    2011-07-29 04:24 AM
    oh yeah he would do an awesome job..
    2011-07-29 04:27 AM
    Doing good just stopping by to say what's up might be coming back to this thread for some tweaks
    Nice to see you hanging out here.

I'm still loving your OutsideWM mod (aka IKEA mod, lol). Post some tweaks here too.
    2011-07-29 04:33 AM
    Been good ghost. Just been working my tail off. I own a tile,granite ,marble installation company. And it's builder season, so I work too much right now. Been leeching and lurking since that eerie pm the other day. I don't think it will stop me for saying and giving thanks tho. This winter when I get slow at work I will contribute more than just money to everyone. You have a good one ghost? Heard you got rained out
    2011-07-29 04:47 AM
    lol im not sharing anything with you raaj..
    anyway,trying to develope a pphtml+springjump mod for tw3
    So sour.
    2011-07-29 04:52 AM
    Been good ghost. Just been working my tail off. I own a tile,granite ,marble installation company. And it's builder season, so I work too much right now. Been leeching and lurking since that eerie pm the other day. I don't think it will stop me for saying and giving thanks tho. This winter when I get slow at work I will contribute more than just money to everyone. You have a good one ghost? Heard you got rained out
    oh yeah i hear ya bro its busy over this ways too :/ but just worry about staying safe and such yeah i got rain but i like my rainy days lol so much to do
    2011-07-29 04:58 AM
    aaaaahhhhhh! i need more time in the day, and more motivation. now that lock and that girl give me the motivation but still no time. ok enuff whining

where do i start?
    2011-07-29 05:07 AM
    wanna learn how to change HTML coding or whatever that is i got some wicked ideas but not knowledge ahhhh

credit for the code goes to some ivan dude ...i just redone the lockbackground
    This screen!! I deleted the image...K asked previously not to put up too much skin cause he and the Mrs and possibly his kid may be at the PC
    But dammmmnnnnnnnnnnn
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-07-29 at 05:17 AM.
    2011-07-29 05:15 AM
    Zro is that a slideshow?? It looks amazing.
    2011-07-29 05:20 AM
    #1 how can i get away from this cyanish color?
    2011-07-29 05:28 AM
    #1 how can i get away from this cyanish color?
    Purchase Redline
    2011-07-29 05:32 AM
    This screen!! I deleted the image...K asked previously not to put up too much skin cause he and the Mrs and possibly his kid may be at the PC
    But dammmmnnnnnnnnnnn
    Guys will be guys... I just keep watching the thread via the app only, lol. Less presentable skin, lol.

Purchase Redline
    Agreed, lol. Color mods are in the works though
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-07-29 05:33 AM
    Now this is pretty interesting...

Elite+ and OutsideWM:

...Killing time 'til 1.1 or 1.059 or... lol
    2011-07-29 05:43 AM
    Now this is pretty interesting...

Elite+ and OutsideWM:

...Killing time 'til 1.1 or 1.059 or... lol
    That looks fantastic mate!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-29 05:48 AM
    Guys will be guys... I just keep watching the thread via the app only, lol. Less presentable skin, lol.

Agreed, lol. Color mods are in the works though
    Im trying dude
    My SS pics I post are tame compared to what I run...my girl is cool as long as I ain't touching and I have the nature animals for when my kids are around
    2011-07-29 05:53 AM
    I can't help it everytime i see these couch/window/living room set ups it reminds me of that 70's show lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-07-29 05:53 AM
    Posted in Redline thread, made this for Ed but its an interactive SS, small pic frame pulls camera roll image, up/down arrows on TV move the SS ect ect ect....
    Will let it loose tomorrow for the masses. Don't PM me for it please

2011-07-29 05:55 AM
    That looks fantastic mate!
    Thanks! I may actually stick with this one for a bit.

Happy Friday to you.

Posted in Redline thread, made this for Ed but its an interactive SS, small pic frame pulls camera roll image, up/down arrows on TV move the SS ect ect ect....
    Will let it loose tomorrow for the masses. Don't PM me for it please

Those wires coming from the TV just crack me up!
    Last edited by ag92; 2011-07-29 at 06:00 AM.
    2011-07-29 05:57 AM
    I'm having some trouble with a few default icons not being themed. My photos, contacts, maps, and camera icons are not themed...Any suggestions?
    2011-07-29 06:12 AM
    Thanks! I may actually stick with this one for a bit.

Happy Friday to you.

Those wires coming from the TV just crack me up!
    wasn't too into these living room set ups myself but a lot of peeps dig it so I figured I would make something
    ieFXx made the wall for that one so I made him a lockscreen out of it.
    2011-07-29 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD