That's how my son is. We actually changed his formula to a lactose free. Called gentle ease. He lost his fussiness behind that. I think he is lactose intolerant. Hope all is well bro
    2011-07-31 03:36 PM
    That's how my son is. We actually changed his formula to a lactose free. Called gentle ease. He lost his fussiness behind that. I think he is lactose intolerant. Hope all is well bro
    Oh yeah I changed to a Lactose-free one too; he was having diarrhoea every feed lol
    2011-07-31 03:57 PM
    Is there an icon for Activator? I have Update in Cydia and now Activator has an Icon on the Springboard.
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-07-31 04:03 PM
    Some games icons...
    And requests from 666xDevilmanx666....

More...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pool-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pool-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bejewed-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bia-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bia-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bladesoffury-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-dreamscape-2x.png  

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-ducatti-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-ea-mma-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-poker.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pinball-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-homerun-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-hot-pursuit-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-irace-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-nba-jam-2x.png  

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-nova-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-race-after-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-sniper-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-sniper-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-sonic-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-splinter-2x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-splinter-2x_alt.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-transformers-2x.png  

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-typingmaniac-2x.png  
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-07-31 at 04:14 PM.
    2011-07-31 04:09 PM
    Yo!!!! It's your boy!! The cyberworld's homie! The rubber burnin', pedal to the metal, posi traction kind of fella...chevy!!!! What up peeps!! Well I've read posts and PM's askin' Yo chevy when you releasing that weather mod homie??? so I've been thinking to myself...I will share this to the masses!! ...so here it is my guys and gals! I hope you like it and enjoy it as I do, or more! Lol! I thought it was a pretty awesome mod! So with no further ado....If you hit thanks I'll try to make more mods

There are two versions of this mod, a winterboard activated and perpage activated, labeled SB and PP respectively.

Check the video out on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!

This is the winterboard version.

Here's a link to "SB_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/Gip2CGD

Here's the perpage version!

Here's a link to "PP_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/8VNkivn

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR INTEREST! ONE!

Hey, great Weather Mod !!!

But i have some Questions.....

How to Edit the following Things ?

1. Town
    2. Change to 24hour
    3. Date and time
    4. Hi / Lo
    5. Weather conditions
    6. Change to Celsius
    7. Change the Scrolling Speed or Stop it full
    8. Change the Text Color

Thank you a lot !

Ive tried to read all sites after your post and sorry if i missed the answers.

cheers R777

Sorry for my English !
    2011-07-31 04:23 PM
    With the prestige icon set I noticed the Angry Birds and Infinity Blade icons weren't working (I do not know about others, those 2 were the only games made that I have). It's an easy fix, ifile or SSH in and find the prestige icon folder change BOTH @2x and normal icon from [email protected] to Angry [email protected] (all you need to remove Is the - and leave a space)...
    A good hierarchy for this theme is
    Prestige
    Prestige addon
    Pro +
    Pro

This will give you more themed icons for some reason some icons were made in some sets that weren't made in other sets. The autocreate from pro looks great with prestige and the other icons you get (like Macciti, osfoora, and a few others) from pro+ look really good with prestige icons.

Also I ran theme icon maker on the pro add on to finish it off, keep what ever you run TIM under the main icons you use in winterboard otherwise it'll overwrite some icons already themed (other option is to make a copy of the icon set you want to run TIM on and put that under and enable it)

For further customization you can change the background of the animated springboard to whatever you want, ifile or SSH in to the iNZTW3 - SB+ 01.theme folder and open up the lockscreen folder put whatever wallpaper you want in there named as Background.png

Hope this helps
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-07-31 at 04:54 PM.
    2011-07-31 04:43 PM
    Is there an icon for Activator? I have Update in Cydia and now Activator has an Icon on the Springboard.
    I also on my iPod I got an icon of Activator on my Springboard. Try this:

Activator.app / Folders

Icon Name: icon / [email protected]

Thread slowing down? Release 1.1!
    brother, not 5 pages per minute is always active. Sometimes you have to have a little lull. I do not know why I'm left with any impression that this weekend had to be placed with the skins renewal of the camera, compass, a clock .. and some minor details. Surely there is any reason to delay things, but let's wait and come to Austin or Rob. There will be more information
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-07-31 at 04:55 PM.
    2011-07-31 04:49 PM
    Use theme icon maker from Cydia (read my post on here for winterboard hierarchy when using TIM)
    2011-07-31 04:56 PM

Activator
    Attached Files
    2011-07-31 05:06 PM
    here it is
    raaj give me a min

Here you go

cau u make me one with this name Orville thanks
    2011-07-31 05:10 PM
    Thanks for the walls norcal! The dock would be appreciated also
    2011-07-31 05:18 PM
    Hey Dark, would you have standard+ icons for: Applinks, BackBoard, iSHSHit, iWipeCache, PKGBackup, ToneFXs, 3G Unrestrictor you could share?
    2011-07-31 05:30 PM
    What is the difference between standard and standard +? To me seem identical
    2011-07-31 05:39 PM
    What is the difference between standard and standard +? To me seem identical
    There's supposed to be a dark gradient, I didn't notice anything either...
    2011-07-31 05:46 PM
    Norc when you have a time ,can you make this wallie with "Darren" ....TIA
    Will do requests later today early work day for me sorry guys.

Thanks for the walls norcal! The dock would be appreciated also
    I knew I missed something damn what's ur email bro. PM me it so I can email you the pac I'm on mobile and no way to post.
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-31 at 05:53 PM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-31 05:50 PM
    Does anyone please have the Modmyi prestige icon without blue in it? I'm on mobile at the moment and can't search. Many thanks in advance.

Share the weather widget please?
    2011-07-31 05:52 PM
    No idea Dark, I just have that one enabled, standard would do for the icons I asked
    2011-07-31 05:53 PM
    Norcal: Can u make me wallies that say "lao3hero" (VIP SB widget)? TIA

btw u got my pm?
    No PM received bro but for the wall I will do in about 8hrs from now doing a early shift.
    2011-07-31 05:57 PM
    Hey Dark, would you have standard+ icons for: Applinks, BackBoard, iSHSHit, iWipeCache, PKGBackup, ToneFXs, 3G Unrestrictor you could share?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-pkgbackup-.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-iwipecache.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-blackboard.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-ishshit.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-3g-unrestrictor.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-applinks.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tonefxs.png  
    2011-07-31 05:59 PM
    whats the name of this pack? maybe we'll buy it
    Name of the theme is VIP.
    2011-07-31 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD