Hey Guys,

look at my Screen, what happen ??

I use this theme with the bigcityweather from chevy....
    1 time it works, but after switch off the screen and back .....look ....

The weather pic, the cityname and trhe temp disapear, only the weather animation (clouds) coming up ......whats wrong ???

Noob Questions are not welcome, eh ?

great community.....
    2011-08-01 12:16 AM
    Google+, Activator. Use these for now and hopefully, some pro will make these for you guys much better thatn these.

Thank you.
    Bro I dont know wat ur talkin about. Frankly I think stuff like use these until cukhiem makes a banging icon. U always have the best icons man. Keep it up
    2011-08-01 12:25 AM
    People can't answer all the questions on this thread, and even if they can, they might not have an answer.
    2011-08-01 12:34 AM
    Winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-winter.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-icon.png  
    2011-08-01 12:51 AM

great community.....
    That's Chevy's dude and he hasn't been on. Patience is a virtue. Sarcasm gets you ignored. He will see your post and if he doesn't, ask again.
    I'd help but I don't have the widget and really don't feel like downloading and testing right now, sorry
    2011-08-01 01:04 AM
    A sense an update coming......!
    2011-08-01 01:22 AM

great community.....

why don't you PM Chevy....he would know best since its his creation....
    2011-08-01 01:37 AM
    Ugh why cant the modmyi app have a thanks button?
    2011-08-01 01:53 AM
    +100....
    2011-08-01 01:56 AM
    vBulliten can't be in an app. To my knowledge. Only websites and webclips. I may be wrong though.

----------------------------------------------------------

I thought this was TW3's big weekend ?
    2011-08-01 02:03 AM
    Bro I dont know wat ur talkin about. Frankly I think stuff like use these until cukhiem makes a banging icon. U always have the best icons man. Keep it up
    Thank you very much for your kind words, bro. I'm glad that you guys like it.
    2011-08-01 02:15 AM
    Thank you very much for your kind words, bro. I'm glad that you guys like it.
    yea dude you know when it comes down to prestige icons everyone uses yours keep it up dude i know im very appreciative of your work #respect
    2011-08-01 03:07 AM
    My current setup. Credits: big Chevy for the weather, Z for the wall & efxx for the floor
    http://[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket....jpg[/IMG]
    2011-08-01 03:15 AM
    yea dude you know when it comes down to prestige icons everyone uses yours keep it up dude i know im very appreciative of your work #respect
    I second that.
    2011-08-01 03:17 AM
    Cut the Rope
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope1.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope2.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope3.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cuttherope4.png  
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-08-01 at 03:44 AM.
    2011-08-01 03:30 AM
    That's it. My head is empty and I can't do anything right today. Here what I made today.

Findmyiphone, instagram.
    you have been doing a great job with these mind blowing icons keep up the good work gold tittle well deserved!
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-08-01 03:55 AM
    Anyone have a Wells Fargo Prestige Icon they would share? Or could make one?TIA!
    2011-08-01 04:05 AM
    I second that.
    I third that. Your icons are very clean, keep it up!
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-08-01 04:13 AM
    Google+, Activator. Use these for now and hopefully, some pro will make these for you guys much better thatn these.

Thank you.
    This is what I created with your icon
    (Activator to be more specific if some1 not recognize..lol...)...
    Credits to you...

great community.....
    Don't think negatively bro...
    If some1 recognizes your problem they will surely reply...

I third that. Your icons are very clean, keep it up!
    Me fourth....
    I am sure you guys are not gonna hate me because I created outdated icons compared to cukhiem Am I?...lol...
    JK, JK.
    @Cukhiem,
    Everytime I come here first I search for your new post to see those cool icons...and My face become's hehe.. Keep it up buddy...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-activator-2x.png  
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-08-01 at 04:43 AM.
    2011-08-01 04:23 AM
    im guessing no update...off to bed..nite twilight gang
    2011-08-01 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD