User Tag List

Name that folder: Icons....each app need to have two icons named same way they appear on SB...for example: Facebook.png and [email protected] then make sure Summerboard is activated in Winterboard...
    Should i put "icon folder" in the main folder or outside the the folder and choose it from winterboard.....Sorry im new at this...
    2011-08-03 04:41 PM
    I agree with your opinion when i look at the downloadrating of the iconpacks and the thanks, but its not the same work as you guys invest.
    but what make me realy frustrated is when i see your mods or my iconpacks on different sites without asking or give credits

just my 2 cent

elilab
    You know i hafta say everyone who has been around for a while in Z's, Alien's or K & Bars theme can say that I have been here lurking for a while, I usually chime in to ask for something or send PMs behind the scenes to someone or something...I am NOT at all gifted in Photoshop etc., However i know a beautiful theme when i see it, so i don't mind reaching out to ask authors/ modders for help. BUT I ALWAYS ALWAYS say thanks because i know that the amount of time i take to DL or link follow to someone elses work is EXPONENTIALLY skewed in my favor. So i figure the least i can do is let the owner know i appreciate their work.

To ask permission and say thanks takes only a minute or two at most and anyone who doesn't understand or exercise that is really lacking in the basic concept of community. I don't contribute a lot here, because as i said am short in the creative knack to turn lines and color into these beautiful themes we use on our phones, resultingly my contribution to the web community is on a couple of other PC help forums and i myself have had to remind others that sometimes the work that goes into me attempting to troubleshoot their problem or recreate a specific instance of an error is very time consuming (just ask that chick who calls herself my wife ) and tedious as well. So just please please say thanks and/or acknowledge the work time and effort that goes into creating. DON'T STEAL,re-post, rename ,reverse engineer or otherwise alter a fix or mod or something without permission and then never give credit to those responsible for creation...It irks me to no end to see the people responsible for bringing us things beginning to get discouraged from doing so because people are abusing them...

It takes time,effort, vision and skill to create these things and in Elilab case: to scour an ENTIRE THREAD to create PACKS and post them in a readily accessible spot for all to benefit from..Or in the Modders case to create something from an image or in some cases nothing at all and turn it into a whole F***kin theme... SO a simple thanks or request for permission goes an infinite way towards making the web a better place....

Sorry for the rant.. **not really **
    Just sorry i felt the need to write it.....
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-03 04:44 PM
    IM+ Pro / Rename / Mobile Terminal / Shazam / MxTube /
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-im-pro.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-rename.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mobile-terminal.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-shazam.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mxtube.png  
    2011-08-03 04:45 PM
    Someone here got the Camera, Cydia, Youtube icons that showed in the image?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312386235.804816.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!
    2011-08-03 04:45 PM
    Settings / Game Center / Stocks / Amazon / Flashlight

iMovie / Skype / aTube / MiTube / iPod / Camera / BackBoard
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-settings.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imovie.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-game-center.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-skype.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-stocks.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-atube.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-amazon.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mitube.png  

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-flashlight.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-ipod.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-camera.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-backboard.png  
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-08-03 at 05:10 PM.
    2011-08-03 04:53 PM
    Darkness,

Can you be kind enough to create the following:

Cydia
    Stocks
    Photos
    Itunes
    You tube
    App store
    iFile
    Instal0us
    Calculator
    Clock
    Calender
    Flashlight
    Maps
    Mail
    Ipod
    Settings
    Phone
    Contacts
    Weather
    Notes
    Compass
    Game center
    Camera
    Bytafont
    Voice Memos
    MIM
    Winterboard
    iRetiner
    iAcces
    Toggle SSH
    iWipeCache
    SharePrice
    FakeCarrier
    UnlimVideos

Apologies as there is alot of them for you to create. I think you have done some.. Is this ok?
    2011-08-03 05:14 PM
    the previous page I did see a few of what this list is right not to do it again
    2011-08-03 05:17 PM
    off-topic: anyone still has invites to Google+?
    Big Lao you get an invite yet? Pm me with your gmail and I can get one to ya.
    2011-08-03 05:17 PM
    Should i put "icon folder" in the main folder or outside the the folder and choose it from winterboard.....Sorry im new at this...
    There should be Icons folder already within the theme....just put two icons per app named as I mentioned in to Icons folder. Icons folder should be in the TW3volution theme folder

Darkness,

Can you be kind enough to create the following:

Cydia
    Stocks
    Photos
    Itunes
    You tube
    App store
    iFile
    Instal0us
    Calculator
    Clock
    Calender
    Flashlight
    Maps
    Mail
    Ipod
    Settings
    Phone
    Contacts
    Weather
    Notes
    Compass
    Game center
    Camera
    Bytafont
    Voice Memos
    MIM
    Winterboard
    iRetiner
    iAcces
    Toggle SSH
    iWipeCache
    SharePrice
    FakeCarrier
    UnlimVideos

Apologies as there is alot of them for you to create. I think you have done some.. Is this ok?
    What kind of icons you need???....there is icon packs posted thru out the thread...
    2011-08-03 05:18 PM
    justin.tv prestige style
    2011-08-03 05:20 PM
    Cydia / iTunes / YouTube / Calculator / Calender / UnlimVideos
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cydia.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-itunes.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-youtube.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-calculator.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-calender.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-unlimvideos.png  
    2011-08-03 05:28 PM
    Some elite+ icons I made

Boxcar, GetGlue, Tweetbot, BirdBrain, Fring, Tweetings, Tweetlist, Twitterlator, TwitBird, Seesmic, Tweetdeck, Bump, Twitter, Tango

Nothing special, but thought I should share them

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-twitbird.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tango.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-twitterlator-pro.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tweetings.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tweetbot.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-fring.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tweetlist.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-getglue.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-twitter.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-birdbrain.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bump.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tweetdeck.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-boxcar.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-seesmic.png
    2011-08-03 05:28 PM
    Maps / Voice Memos / Winterboard / iRetiner / iAcces / Facebook / FakeCarrier
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-maps.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-voice-memos.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-winterboard.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-iretiner.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-iacces.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-facebook.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-fakecarrier.png  
    2011-08-03 05:39 PM
    Some more elite+ icons

Reeder, BatteryDetective, CallCounter, Viber, WhatsApp, AppBackup, Activator, Shazam

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-callcounter.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-activator.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appbackup.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-shazam.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-reeder.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-viber.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-batterydetective.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-whatsapp.png
    2011-08-03 05:44 PM
    BossPaper / MyFile / 3G Unrestrictor / AppInfo / MIM / AppCake / MetadataRemovr
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bosspaper.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-myfile.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-3g-unrestrictor.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appinfo.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mim.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appcake.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-metadataremovr.png  
    2011-08-03 05:47 PM
    dont mean to disturb you guys but i really need help changing the iconset.. im so clueless ><.. i've been looking for tutorials everywhere but i couldnt find one..
    all i want to do is to change the default iconset to prestige
    2011-08-03 05:52 PM
    Someone here got the Camera, Cydia, Youtube icons that showed in the image?

Wheres that dock floor and weather mod at?! That looks clean!
    2011-08-03 06:00 PM
    dont mean to disturb you guys but i really need help changing the iconset.. im so clueless ><.. i've been looking for tutorials everywhere but i couldnt find one..
    Go to Winterboard and enable the Prestige iconset above the other 3vo themes and then respring
    2011-08-03 06:01 PM
    make sure u put the main theme on bottom of prestige icon n prestige add on, just click those three in order u should be good to go
    2011-08-03 06:02 PM
    Don't know if I understand correctly what you want, but open Winterboard put "Elite+ iconset" above "iNZTW3" and respring
    2011-08-03 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD