you know, more to me than font, I see there is a dockflow. or rather skewed icons, anyone going to make those in the future?
    2011-08-05 12:55 PM
    durben, thank you for helping me with the liveclock plist worked perfectly. and you are right, they are a bit dark. but that is better than being black with a black background. thank again
    I read through every post even after this thread was already a good 200 pages...I started from page 1 and read till I caught up...then I have been on here almost everyday and have kept up with every new post...IF I somehow missed someone answering my question, I appologize...but I honestly haven't seen it.

You can go back through all my posts and see how many times I have asked.

I'm not trying to be a ****, it's just frustrating that I ask over and over with no response then someone asks one time & boom! It's cool if no1 knows it, but it would be nice to have someone let me know that no1 knows it.

I just know when I am finally able to get on here in the A.M when I'm at work everyday the thread has advanced 15-30 pages, and I know my posts just get lost in the mix.

I love that this thread is flurishing, and I hope it never ends up like "Twilight" R.I.P ...I'm not complaining.

No worries. Have u tried pm'ing iMac_74 (who's screenshot it is)? It has a gothic look to it but sorry, don't know what it's called.
    I'm not sure he goes by that name on here..and the post is like 100+ pages back...so I can't remember who originally posted it.
    I just figured more people than him would recognize the font.
    I also don't know how to search for ppl on here...I'm not exactly Tech Savy. Sorry.
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-05 at 01:02 PM.
    2011-08-05 12:59 PM
    ha ha...you caught my post before i edited it. yea i had to recant bro. if you like that font style...you might like olde english. I am kinda like wave tho, might wanna pm mac-74 to sk which one it is. on a lighter note, you can always go into bytafont and browse fonts till you find that one or one you think is similar. no worries bro and the old twilight thread made it to almost 1800 pages. all threads die eventually, but that is the mother of all threads. maybe, just maybe this one will make it to 2000 pgs preciate your patience
    2011-08-05 01:04 PM
    HI,
    Is the SD version released. If yes, How can I get it. I will donate for it (add the donation link). Thanks
    Last edited by frad23; 2011-08-05 at 02:11 PM.
    2011-08-05 01:10 PM
    Hmm. Devil man, you can goto your profile and "view all your posts". And go back to where you first asked for it. Then start threading back to where the original post was, and at hat point click on the name of who posted it. And send him a pm. Hope this helps
    2011-08-05 01:16 PM
    Damn master Z always comes up with a bang! thats just awesomenesssssssssss

lol forget mine i aint continue my sbsettings this way 1000 better

im loving the wi toggles
    Me, too. Damn I wasted like 5 hours on my noob sbsettings and now we have this. I'm done with mine.

I LOVE IT!!! IT'S FRICKIN AWSOME MAN! Make that!!!!
    Why bother, bro. Have your seen Master Z's sbsettings a few pages before? That's a different between a noob and a pro, lol. I'm done with mine.

Thank you very much for your kind words anyway.
    2011-08-05 01:25 PM
    Sorry bout that but truth to be told I have no idea where I got the add ons. I know I got the main theme from cydia by K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats. As for the add ons I have no clue where I first got the glow dock and last night through google I somehow acquired the stand alone glow dock.

Did not mean to offend or take credit for any of the work I posted just fooling around with the images and code.

Credit goes to (ones that I found):
    Big thanks to chevymusclecar for the SB_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather theme, K.nitusa&Barsoverbeats for twilight and 3volution, The_Durben for statusbar glow (you made this right?) and ,sorry for not knowing, but whoever made glow dock thanks.

Yea I would like to combine them I have had some success with iNTZHD and TW3volution but glowdock and glowstatus bar are a little hard to configure with SB06.

Sorry bout that but truth to be told I have no idea where I got the add ons. I know I got the main theme from cydia by K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats. As for the add ons I have no clue where I first got the glow dock and last night through google I somehow acquired the stand alone glow dock.

Did not mean to offend or take credit for any of the work I posted just fooling around with the images and code.

Credit goes to (ones that I found):
    Big thanks to chevymusclecar for the SB_TW3_BigCityChevyWeather theme, K.nitusa&Barsoverbeats for twilight and 3volution, The_Durben for statusbar glow (you made this right?) and ,sorry for not knowing, but whoever made glow dock thanks.

Yea I would like to combine them I have had some success with iNTZHD and TW3volution but glowdock and glowstatus bar are a little hard to configure with SB06.
    *jaw drops*

that is a hell of a lot of tweaks
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-08-05 01:43 PM
    If you look on one of the last pages of the twilight thread, I personally went thru the entire thread and gathered every widget and mod, and placed them into 4 packs. And posted the download links. I think wim66 had a part in the glow dock, I know he made the add on that allowed you to use the glow dock with other widgets
    2011-08-05 01:52 PM
    Hey bro are u the one that made the color KB way back I restored my phone and forgot to back it up could you share again please
    Enjoy bro..
    Credits to K & Bars for this crazy theme....
    Attached Files
    2011-08-05 02:11 PM
    Hi...

My phone has own life for the moment, i canīt change IPOD,WINTERBOARD,PHONE,BYTAFONT,BITESMS...Icons

Any ideas anyone...
    2011-08-05 02:28 PM
    3vo animated circular clock LS

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

Download: L3H's 3vo animated circular clock LS.rar

Credits to Zro to slider and the unknown wallie creator

2011-08-05 02:32 PM
    Hi...

My phone has own life for the moment, i canīt change IPOD,WINTERBOARD,PHONE,BYTAFONT,BITESMS...Icons

Any ideas anyone...
    Check in both bundles and folders for icons
    2011-08-05 02:52 PM
    Been quiet today do to work and this...
    I love forecast weathers and this is coming out better than I first pictured heres a preview atm.
    BTW I love this weather because it takes me wayyyyyy back to SevenOS theme my first ever theme and quickly fell in love with it ever since the i4 came out been wishing it would come out on HD still waiting so this will do for now

you forgot to delete the "|"after weekdays...,

nice mod BTW
    2011-08-05 02:58 PM
    All I can say is that We love Zausser, and he LOVES us!!
    I feel like a kid again getting a party favor at someone else's birthday!

Happy Birthday Master Z!!
    2011-08-05 03:01 PM
    I feel like a kid again getting a party favor at someone else's birthday!

Happy Birthday Master Z!!
    Lol. That was funny. Thank you! 

2011-08-05 03:25 PM
    done that....did not help either...

have change the winterboards icon "icons folder""bundles""folders" but it does not change..
    2011-08-05 03:26 PM
    I LOVE IT!!! IT'S FRICKIN AWSOME MAN! Make that!!!!
    I agree. Always said options are a good thing. I'd let your toggles go! Release those toggles!
    2011-08-05 03:27 PM
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312551267.634692.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312551312.999893.jpg  
    2011-08-05 03:35 PM
    done that....did not help either...

have change the winterboards icon "icons folder""bundles""folders" but it does not change..
    Open Winterboard, unselect and reselect iNZTW3. Let it respring and see if they're going to change
    2011-08-05 03:41 PM
    Norcal can you post your camera icon when you get a chance? Thanks!
    2011-08-05 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD