yea YEA rebournes killin dem icons!! have you done one for dreamboard brotha?
    ya didnt like it, im going to redo it with a bang lol playboy
    2011-08-05 11:23 PM
    chevy da boss shouldve been ya name!! ima have to get this once i get back on wifi for sure!!thanks bro
    Thx Big Ghost! You know what it is my brotha! One.

Tight Chevy! What tweak are you using to move the icons around and make them stay like that?
    Thx Mondo! Gridlock homie
    2011-08-05 11:24 PM
    ya didnt like it, im going to redo it with a bang lol playboy
    oh sweet cant wait to see what you do for it

Thx Big Ghost! You know what it is my brotha! One.

Thx Mondo! Gridlock homie
    no doubt bro =} and oh yeah lol thats what i meant lol was about to download multiiconmover and got confused real quick lololol wheres my brain lol
    2011-08-05 11:26 PM
    I use to live in Beacon Hill but now I'm up in Lynnwood.
    That's whats up G! They really hooked Lynnwood up over the years. Like ever since that movie theater went up a bit ago!
    2011-08-05 11:28 PM
    Werrrrd! Keep bangin these hits out brotha!
    2011-08-05 11:34 PM
    Anytime bro! I share because I care! LMAO...for real tho, from Seward Park area, what about you?
    Sick chevy. Nice work brother!
    Love the city scape backgrounds
    2011-08-05 11:49 PM
    Sick chevy. Nice work brother!
    Love the city scape backgrounds
    Thx Big Durben! "It's your BOY" LMAO!!!
    2011-08-05 11:56 PM
    What's up peeps? It's your boy, bringing you spin off of the BigCityChevyWeather, it's called the PanoBigCityChevyWeatherXXL!!! For use in perpage+, tested on a iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 so really no guarantee it will work on anything different...
    Check out the vid on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!!

Here's a link to "PanoBigCityChevyWeatherXXL.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/ci2tIYo

Props to Ian Nichol
    and used and modified animation code from the "redline clock" maker?
    Wow, beautiful bro. Thank you for sharing. Man, how do you guys do these kind of freaking awesome things?
    2011-08-06 12:03 AM
    What's up peeps? It's your boy, bringing you spin off of the BigCityChevyWeather, it's called the PanoBigCityChevyWeatherXXL!!! For use in perpage+, tested on a iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 so really no guarantee it will work on anything different...
    Check out the vid on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!!

Props to Ian Nichol
    dang that is very sexy just looks amazing
    2011-08-06 12:14 AM
    Been quiet today do to work and this...
    I love forecast weathers and this is coming out better than I first pictured heres a preview atm.
    BTW I love this weather because it takes me wayyyyyy back to SevenOS theme my first ever theme and quickly fell in love with it ever since the i4 came out been wishing it would come out on HD still waiting so this will do for now
    This looks sooo soo sick bro!
    2011-08-06 12:18 AM
    Check out the vid on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!!

Props to Ian Nichol
    Wow big props, definetly going to use thank you chevy

time to go to work lata guys
    2011-08-06 12:20 AM
    Wow, beautiful bro. Thank you for sharing. Man, how do you guys do these kind of freaking awesome things?
    You know cukhiem I don't right code per se, but I've been able to somewhat understand what does what and how it all works together, plus a little magic... LMAO!! but honestly The Big Homie Durben and The Queen of Widgets bombmom answered some questions I've asked that enlightened me.
    2011-08-06 12:22 AM
    oone more thing guys don't use my icons i made recently i forgot to take out the shadow, im going to fix it later when get home sorry for mistake
    2011-08-06 12:24 AM
    dang that is very sexy just looks amazing
    Thx Jojo! Enjoy

Wow big props, definetly going to use thank you chevy

time to go to work lata guys
    Thx ReBourne! I hv about 50-60 pgs to catch up, gonna scoop up some of them fab icons!
    2011-08-06 12:26 AM
    Red Anyone?

Cyan Anyone?

Last edited by kooris; 2011-08-06 at 01:11 AM.
    2011-08-06 12:53 AM
    All I can say is that We love Zausser, and he LOVES us!!
    looking at this again I am wondering if there will be round home/spring board icons to match?
    2011-08-06 01:16 AM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-img_0230.pngDoes anyone think this would be classy looking with a nice wall or is it just me.lol. ps ignore the clock, its sorted now.
    Last edited by iphoneniall123; 2011-08-06 at 01:20 AM.
    2011-08-06 01:17 AM
    Red Anyone?

Cyan Anyone?

yes thank you very much love the cyan
    2011-08-06 01:17 AM
    Check out the vid on...

chevymusclecarTV!!!!

Props to Ian Nichol
    Wow! Amazing, work Chevy. You need to be a professional programmer!
    2011-08-06 01:23 AM
    Since Zro posted a similar lock I went back to my archives and pulled out an original by Zooropalg that he let me turn into a fullscreen slideshow for SHiFT HD. Been playing with it this week and added pics to make it ten total, a little gradient on the text and weather icons and a few options.
    Don't know which I like? Thoughts?
    I think the one without any frame or logo in the text area is looking good.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312586997.982417.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312587012.031266.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312587024.522407.jpg  
    2011-08-06 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD