It'll probably be after it's officially released...I doubt K will release a color mod until the theme is completed. Color mods are probably gonna be slave, so you'll need the full theme running under in order to use these.
    2011-08-07 03:27 AM
    Animated Pulse:

2011-08-07 03:39 AM
    What up peeps! You guys want to see something I'm working on?? Not yet available for release ATM. I call it 3VOLUTIONARY Transformer, I think it's pretty cool. What you think? Its on chevymusclecarTV!!! Let's watch.

That's dope Chevy!!
    2011-08-07 03:48 AM
    Thats cool, a lot of people have been asking for them, so I decided to make some. I'm just trying to help the community out until the official color mods come out.

If anyone has any other color mods they would like done, please let me know and I will do them as soon as I can. So far I have completed Purple, Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, and Green.
    I've been messing around with the hue/saturation on the cyan and really want to get to a 'black currant' color similar to the color attached:

I can't for the life of me get the cyan to change to this color by changing the hue. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-black-current1.png  
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-07 03:59 AM
    I can try once I get on a computer
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-07 04:03 AM
    I can try once I get on a computer
    Cheers mate.
    2011-08-07 04:06 AM
    I've been messing around with the hue/saturation on the cyan and really want to get to a 'black currant' color similar to the color attached:

I can't for the life of me get the cyan to change to this color by changing the hue. Any ideas?
    Kinda like this colour?

2011-08-07 04:06 AM
    ok guys and girl.....here is the lockscreen....

download here http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=2716

credit to Alien1974 for the original slideshow code and maybe other,,,,,,,

enjoy and have some fun lol...

PS- without the weather lockscreen mod,will post soon....
    2011-08-07 04:08 AM
    I've made a iconoclasm layout for norcal's glass widget! It can be used with two and three shelves. The location for the plist is /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts...

Glass.rar

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-img_0005.png
    Last edited by sino84; 2011-08-07 at 04:21 AM.
    2011-08-07 04:14 AM
    Thats one reason I ask people not to repost my stuff, I keep track of my downloads. Even if freely posted.
    I have a lockscreen on Cydia that sold under 100 copies but was rehosted on repos for free and also links in other forums, from the last count I did, it totaled over 1600 downloads
    people only just download,i dont know why they dont want or dont like hit thanks button ?

is that difficult to them hit THANKS button ?

i just posted the LC mod,it just been download 7 times,but not one hit thanks button ...
    2011-08-07 04:19 AM
    Kinda like this colour?

Heading in the right direction but I reckon it needs a little less red, and be a bit darker. Ideally the code is 5b2837 or something similar to that.
    2011-08-07 04:20 AM
    people only just download,i dont know why they dont want or dont like hit thanks button ?

is that difficult to them hit THANKS button ?

i just posted the LC mod,it just been download 7 times,but not one hit thanks button ...
    I know right? I'm trying to get 300 thanks in one week, but it seems like they just take and dont thank...

Heading in the right direction but I reckon it needs a little less red, and be a bit darker. Ideally the code is 5b2837 or something similar to that.
    I see...your going for the cranberry colour.
    2011-08-07 04:21 AM
    I know right? I'm trying to get 300 thanks in one week, but it seems like they just take and dont thank...

not trying to stir the pot here...but take a look at the amount of thanks YOU have given.....
    2011-08-07 04:23 AM
    Like this?

not trying to stir the pot here...but take a look at the amount of thanks YOU have given.....
    Usually, the mods I like are generally the mods I make for myself. I seldom like other mods...I guess I'm just a really picky guy.
    2011-08-07 04:24 AM
    Like this?

Usually, the mods I like are generally the mods I make for myself. I seldom like other mods...I guess I'm just a really picky guy.
    fair enough
    2011-08-07 04:26 AM
    fair enough
    Ill just try to thank more. The new layout isn't helping either, being a tiny light blue text that is hard to pick up.

Wait, the colour code you have is pinkish...is that what you want?
    2011-08-07 04:31 AM

Yeah, not sure what the color is called (I thought maybe black or red currant) but I do know Arsenal wore it in the mid 90's for their centenary I believe:

I reckon it is clearly very different from the Cyan and would rock as a color mod, without being just a basic color.[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-black-current1.png
    2011-08-07 04:33 AM
    Or is it more like this?
    2011-08-07 04:34 AM
    Or is it more like this?
    Thats getting very close. I reckon a slightly lighter version of that would be about it. What hue change did you make to the original Cyan to get that bro?
    2011-08-07 04:37 AM
    Thats getting very close. I reckon a slightly lighter version of that would be about it. What hue change did you make to the original Cyan to get that bro?
    Not sure...I cheated and just used colour overlay...but I can try.

2e0b15 is the code.
    2011-08-07 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD