User Tag List

Here you go, sir:

2011-08-07 03:19 AM
    Actually, when you change the hue, just select the hue of Cyan itself, not Master

Lol, such a simple workaround.
    I have already tried that. I simply cannot get that wall I posted a few posts back to change to the black currant color I originally posted by using hue/saturation on either the master or Cyan layers. If it can be done, and someone tells me how they did it, I will gladly name my next car after them lmao.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-07 03:21 AM
    Okay the Animated Pulse is now released!

Download:

Animated Pulse.theme
    2011-08-07 03:21 AM
    Here you go, sir:

Thanks heaps for trying mate but that looks like pink (which is pretty much all I can get using hue / saturation changes. I am trying to get this:

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-black-current1.png

EDIT: Maybe its the wall I am testing - it has a lot of lighter versions of the cyan which potentially might look like pink.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-07 at 03:25 AM.
    2011-08-07 03:23 AM
    Thanks heaps for trying mate but that looks like pink (which is pretty much all I can get using hue / saturation changes. I am trying to get this:

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-black-current1.png
    FWIW, I'm digging that color choice.

But I'm also partial to a maroon-ish color too.
    2011-08-07 03:26 AM
    Here you go, sir:

What hue / saturation changes did you make with this mate? I will test it on something that just has the solid cyan color.
    2011-08-07 03:26 AM
    That's tight kooris. Real tight. Bt I love my battery. I still hit the thans cause I know it took some work.

Yo chg. You gonna break that lock screen mod down for a home screen ? If so, I think the only thing to go would be the slideshow. Hats just my opinion, I like the clock, weather, and calendar being there bro IF not its all good. And if yea, then take your time and make it yours bro
    2011-08-07 03:27 AM
    FWIW, I'm digging that color choice.

But I'm also partial to a maroon-ish color too.
    Thanks man. Yeah, I was thinking about color mods last night and though how good would iNZTW3 look in that color. It would rock, just got to make it happen... easier said than done. lol
    2011-08-07 03:27 AM
    I want to give you thanx for this awesome lockscreen.Just one question how do you change celcius to farenheit and the 24hr to 12hr Thank you again!!!
    it is original iphone clock on the top......so you can change it from settings-general-date & time...
    2011-08-07 03:28 AM
    Wait, a sec, Ill get the new changes up and check that the new changes are right.
    2011-08-07 03:32 AM
    it is original iphone clock on the top......so you can change it from settings-general-date & time...
    Thank you bro and the weather?
    2011-08-07 03:33 AM
    Wait, a sec, Ill get the new changes up and check that the new changes are right.
    Thanks mate. BTW, I really appreciate the time you're putting into this. Thanks heaps for your help so far. \m/

OK, I believe this is the challenge.

I have posted a sample of the original Cyan color and the color I want to have my mod in. Is is possible to get the cyan sample to look like the Red Currant sample by using the hue / saturation settings in photoshop? If so that is the answer to this I think.

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-wavs-black-currant.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-original-cyan.png
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-07 at 03:41 AM.
    2011-08-07 03:34 AM
    You coulda used the wand or image replacement. More tolerance=wider selection..too high isn't good though haha
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-07 03:41 AM
    Umm, from my previous picture its Hue +4 and Lightness +30 on Magenta.

Lol, the shorts are still there.
    2011-08-07 03:41 AM

LOL @ the shorts being there. So what is the setting from the Cyan, not your other pic? As I mentioned previously thou - doesn't using the Lightness setting darken / lighten the entire wall or UI Image, which is not what we are trying to achieve (i.e. just a change to the color only)?

EDIT, OK, can see if you change the lightness setting on Magenta it doesn't darken or lighten the image - cool.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-07 at 03:52 AM.
    2011-08-07 03:49 AM
    Hmm, is there no answer on changing chg s lock screen weather to "f" from Celsius? Just asking not trying to be annoying. I certainly appreciate all of your work chg
    2011-08-07 03:50 AM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-1.pngAttachment 541277
    Thanks mate. BTW, I really appreciate the time you're putting into this. Thanks heaps for your help so far. \m/

OK, I believe this is the challenge.

I have posted a sample of the original Cyan color and the color I want to have my mod in. Is is possible to get the cyan sample to look like the Red Currant sample by using the hue / saturation settings in photoshop? If so that is the answer to this I think.

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-wavs-black-currant.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-original-cyan.png
    Master: Hue + 163 Saturation - 54 Lightness - 42

I cant seem to get any closer.

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-1.pngAttachment 541277

Master: Hue + 163 Saturation - 54 Lightness - 42

I cant seem to get any closer.
    And I'm sure that if its on Cyan it has the same results.
    Last edited by kooris; 2011-08-07 at 04:01 AM.
    2011-08-07 03:55 AM
    Hey guys, would anyone have an elite+ icon for Elert? Thanks
    2011-08-07 04:22 AM

Just for Waverley:

Haha! This color is intriguing.
    2011-08-07 04:27 AM
    ok guys and girl.....here is the lockscreen....

download here http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=2716

credit to Alien1974 for the original slideshow code and maybe other,,,,,,,

enjoy and have some fun lol...

PS- without the weather lockscreen mod,will post soon....
    Very nice work chg
    2011-08-07 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD