PS Express

ColorSplash

AppInfo

1Password Pro

Amazon

Winterboard

AppStore
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-08-07 at 09:24 PM.
    2011-08-07 09:18 PM
    I'm on 4.3.3 and it works just fine. I've read people having problems with it but I'm not sure what the solution was. Sorry bro.
    yea same here I have iOS 4.3.3 and have no problems at all. Apparently turning off mobilesubstrate tweaks one bye one did not help some other users so I am at a loss as to what to do. Try sending the devs a crash report and talk to them. Look at the tweaks you have for your springboard and try to figure out which one could cause an interference with shrink.
    2011-08-07 09:27 PM

Auto Silent

BytaFont

MyWi
    2011-08-07 09:31 PM
    Here is the GlassForecastMOD

To change the BG just replace the Layer.png image, for weather location change in BOTH html's. I would post the PSD but my laptop shut down and I wasnt able to save the PSD so I have to work on it again.
    Credits to Schned1 for the glass mod, and the glass overlay for the forecast I got from the Seven OS DM theme by Rigatony so credit to that person, for the forecast weather I found at macrumors but cant quite remember the name of the creator I will give credit as soon as anyone points me to the person

Enjoy and please dont forget the THANKS button let me know what you think

GlassForecast.zip
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-08-07 09:32 PM

Shazam
    2011-08-07 09:32 PM
    I can not find anything
    2011-08-07 09:33 PM

To change the BG just replace the Layer.png image, for weather location change in BOTH html's. I would post the PSD but my laptop shut down and I wasnt able to save the PSD so I have to work on it again.
    Credits to Schned1 for the glass mod, and the glass overlay for the forecast I got from the Seven OS DM theme by Rigatony so credit to that person, for the forecast weather I found at macrumors but cant quite remember the name of the creator I will give credit as soon as anyone points me to the person

GlassForecast.zip
    Norcal,

Jelle over at Redline has been asking for a password to your VM mod.... Could you oblige as he is posting like every hour lol
    2011-08-07 09:33 PM
    Cool!got everything but norcals glass weather mod!do I need to pm norcal for it! Thanks for your help!
    No problem.

If norcal doesnt have a password on the file you can find it here:

Post #8435 of this thread
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6175143
    2011-08-07 09:36 PM

GlassForecast.zip
    thank you very much, not sure when I will get to use since I've been switching btw diff mods a lot recently but will def give it a try. Don't have to worry about windex keeping this glass all shiny
    2011-08-07 09:38 PM
    Norcal,

Jelle over at Redline has been asking for a password to your VM mod.... Could you oblige as he is posting like every hour lol
    lol will PM him thanks for the heads up
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-08-07 09:38 PM

MyProfile

Traffic Rush

USB Disk

WiFiFoFum
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-08-07 at 09:41 PM.
    2011-08-07 09:39 PM
    Tyvm.....
    Hey master Max can you make da flashinglight in cyan tnx in advance
    2011-08-07 09:45 PM

Focusoid

Voice Memos

System

iTunes

Clock
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-08-07 at 09:51 PM.
    2011-08-07 09:46 PM

GlassForecast.zip
    Neat,clean and complette Awesome great job bro Thank you for sharing.Oh BTW to all my brother and syster please push that thanks button to appreciate for all of Norca time and efford.Thanks a million bro
    2011-08-07 09:54 PM

iPod

3G Unrestrictor

YouTube
    2011-08-07 09:57 PM
    does anyone think that if the thanks button had a larger font or was just more noticeable users would hit it more often

or is it just one of those doors with the large pull to open signs but people still push kind of thing?
    Last edited by Jojocommi; 2011-08-07 at 10:06 PM.
    2011-08-07 10:02 PM

BatteryDetective
    2011-08-07 10:04 PM
    Big Darkness. Is it possible to get a UAFaker and Safari Download Manager SBSetiings Z style please. Thx homie.
    2011-08-07 10:05 PM

Cydia

iBooks
    2011-08-07 10:05 PM

GlassForecast.zip
    Excellente bro!!

Heres where I am I dropped the weather kept time and date much cleaner and smoother now!!

2011-08-07 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD