Here is the GlassForecastMOD

To change the BG just replace the Layer.png image, for weather location change in BOTH html's. I would post the PSD but my laptop shut down and I wasnt able to save the PSD so I have to work on it again.
    Credits to Schned1 for the glass mod, and the glass overlay for the forecast I got from the Seven OS DM theme by Rigatony so credit to that person, for the forecast weather I found at macrumors but cant quite remember the name of the creator I will give credit as soon as anyone points me to the person

Enjoy and please dont forget the THANKS button let me know what you think

Thx Norcal!!
    2011-08-07 10:10 PM

Safari Download Manager SBSetiings
    Attached Files

To change the BG just replace the Layer.png image, for weather location change in BOTH html's. I would post the PSD but my laptop shut down and I wasnt able to save the PSD so I have to work on it again.
    Credits to Schned1 for the glass mod, and the glass overlay for the forecast I got from the Seven OS DM theme by Rigatony so credit to that person, for the forecast weather I found at macrumors but cant quite remember the name of the creator I will give credit as soon as anyone points me to the person

GlassForecast.zip
    Thanks you for uploading!! Just a question, do you have a LS version of your original glass weather??

GlassForecast.zip

I thought this look was probably too busy but I was wrong again. If I keep using norcal's mods as much as I have been lately I may need to ask The_Durben to make me a new carrier logo that says "norcal", lol.

Carlos, this mod looks fantastic! Thanks a bunch!!

2011-08-07 10:13 PM

UAFaker SBSetiings
    Attached Files
    2011-08-07 10:16 PM
    THANK YOU DARKNESS!!! You are such a GREAT help!!
    2011-08-07 10:19 PM

AutoCorrect SBSetiings

AutoLock SBSetiings
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-08-07 at 10:30 PM.
    2011-08-07 10:25 PM
    I am on private repo but I cannot fnd new sb settings theme? Where is it located or when was the update?
    2011-08-07 10:33 PM
    2011-08-07 10:35 PM
    Style 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Style 2

Style 3

2011-08-07 10:37 PM
    I thought this look was probably too busy but I was wrong again. If I keep using norcal's mods as much as I have been lately I may need to ask The_Durben to make me a new carrier logo that says "norcal", lol.

Carlos, this mod looks fantastic! Thanks a bunch!!

Lol Carlos415 best Lol but thanks for the feedback glad to hear u guys like it as much as I do it seems cluttered I felt that way at first before I started this but once you have it on the phone the glassy look takes the clutterness away just sit nice and sleek
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-08-07 10:42 PM
    I am on private repo but I cannot fnd new sb settings theme? Where is it located or when was the update?
    theme is there, today I downloaded from there
    2011-08-07 10:48 PM
    here what i m testing at the moment with animated weather,animated weather from Romg78, credit to him as well...

thats not easy make it work great,i think....

so many page to see,maybe cannot reply and thanks for Max_pa1n pm....

and thanks for some people make a gread mod.

cheers
    Last edited by chg128; 2011-08-07 at 10:59 PM.
    2011-08-07 10:54 PM
    puuuhhh, took me one hour to catch up all the icons from today (german time now 22:54).

you guys are one the run

thanks a lot

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2011-08-07 10:55 PM
    for me is 23:55
    2011-08-07 10:57 PM
    Hi Norcal,

Thanks for your beautiful mod.
    I have already used the Overlay1 in the glassweather mod, looks very good also.
    I tried to change the temp from F to C. I changed both widget and html and the value changes but is wrong. It gives 39 for Flushing. What can I do or what did I miss?

EDIT: found solution, forecast is Accuweatherstolen not yahooweather. so changed this in widget.html

GlassForecast.zip
    Last edited by robertus; 2011-08-07 at 11:40 PM. Reason: found solution
    2011-08-07 11:02 PM
    and thanks for some people make very icons
    2011-08-07 11:05 PM
    These are all Elite + icons from today (75 in total). I hope someone can keep them, because after every night everything is as ready icons are removed from me and left only the files that I've done.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Now it's time for sleep. Good night and happy day friends
    2011-08-07 11:09 PM
    puuuhhh, took me one hour to catch up all the icons from today (german time now 22:54).

you guys are one the run

thanks a lot

elilab
    When I look at the pack size, Darkness 777 stuff wasn'r updated, right?
    2011-08-07 11:11 PM
    Thats What Ive been waiting For NORCAL... THX for sharing! Two questions are you using two different docks or was that simply for the picture purposes and if so how did you do that and where can i find the docks... and finally the status bar icons you use are from the 266 theme which i have found how did you merge them into your mod?? I am really diggin the whole transparent over dark look!!

GlassForecast.zip
    Last edited by Rakim; 2011-08-07 at 11:17 PM.
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-07 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD