Great mod btw! But how do we get the icons small enough like that? Mine icons don't fit on the 'shelf' properly
    Shrink or bigify ought to do the trick

I may mod a mod haha I'm bored. I keep on coming back to this theme haha
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-08-08 at 12:49 AM.
    2011-08-08 12:40 AM
    my sports page
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-aug-07-3-42-52-pm.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-08 12:50 AM
    hey chg how do we convert that lockscreen weather you posted to F? I searched high and low and could not find it. DB said something about it being in the config file. but all i saw was the var locale any help would be appreciated
    the next mod i put it back on on config file.
    2011-08-08 12:50 AM
    DAMN DARKNESS, you're a F***IN Machine over there! 75 icons in one day plus who knows what else you have been doing over there!! When you say sleep you MUST mean RECHARGE your POWER CORE because clearly you are not Human....Its gotta be circuits and wires!

THX for the tireless work Dark.
    These are all Elite + icons from today (75 in total). I hope someone can keep them, because after every night everything is as ready icons are removed from me and left only the files that I've done.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Now it's time for sleep. Good night and happy day friends
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-08 12:53 AM
    Shrink or bigify ought to do the trick

I may mod a mod haha I'm bored. I keep on coming back to this theme haha
    Okay thanks, I'll give it a go! Would hit that thanks button but I'm on my iPhone

Mod a mod? lol what would you do?
    2011-08-08 01:01 AM
    Working on sounds.... Goin crazy... Sounds HAVE to be the toughest part of a theme!! Mobiletimer complete, progress loaders in progess... Haha! Sorry I haven't been here much in the past couple days.... Was catching up with the family and work!

DAMN DARKNESS, you're a F***IN Machine over there! 75 icons in one day plus who knows what else you have been doing over there!! When you say sleep you MUST mean RECHARGE your POWER CORE because clearly you are not Human....Its gotta be circuits and wires!

THX for the tireless work Dark.
    +100
    2011-08-08 01:02 AM
    @elilab here are all of todays Pro+ icons I made(79)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by artsa24; 2011-08-08 at 01:10 AM.
    2011-08-08 01:08 AM
    Here is the GlassForecastMOD

To change the BG just replace the Layer.png image, for weather location change in BOTH html's. I would post the PSD but my laptop shut down and I wasnt able to save the PSD so I have to work on it again.
    Credits to Schned1 for the glass mod, and the glass overlay for the forecast I got from the Seven OS DM theme by Rigatony so credit to that person, for the forecast weather I found at macrumors but cant quite remember the name of the creator I will give credit as soon as anyone points me to the person

Enjoy and please dont forget the THANKS button let me know what you think

GlassForecast.zip
    Bad *** bro! Bad ***!!
    2011-08-08 01:09 AM
    Thanks for the help

Bad *** bro! Bad ***!!
    Bad stars????
    LOL

=========================

You guys have to check out this great genius site!!!!
    I have tried it 5 times and he was spot on!

Akinator, the Web Genius
    2011-08-08 01:10 AM
    Noone knows the directory and the names of the two files?
    From what I recall these are not images, the application is coded with them
    In it

i think this was requested earlier...its on a blank bg so feel free to do with it whatever works for ya

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Thanks for this bro! I LIKE!

Shameless Bump

Just in case anyone missed it since yesterday. Only gone 26 pages since I posted it
    Shaweeet!! Thanks bro!! Love it!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-08-08 at 01:15 AM.
    2011-08-08 01:12 AM
    the next mod i put it back on on config file.
    Ok so then I will Jist copy/paste it into that lock screens configuration file? I'm asking all of this cause normally I'm really good about tweaking mods to suit my needs. And I didn't see this option anywhere. Is it possible for me copy paste the c ..... F otion from another weather widget and it not mess the original widget itself up? I know I'm being a handful bro. I'm sorry. And thank you for your patience and everything
    2011-08-08 01:16 AM
    Oh no! Now I'm respringing for different wallpapers, lol. My poor phone.

2011-08-08 01:16 AM
    Ahh what the h3ll y not.......

TW3volution MPs Room.zip

Download^^

See yall lataz!!
    Damn! You guys are flying!! Love it bro!!
    2011-08-08 01:17 AM
    Hey bars. Any preview for us right now? EXCITED to get a glimpse at the new update (progress loader being in progress )
    2011-08-08 01:19 AM
    Animated pulsating logo ftw.

Sick mod Norcal !!

2011-08-08 01:20 AM
    Oh snap. S the glass mod uses the user wallpaper? If so this makes this mod very interesting
    2011-08-08 01:22 AM
    @ artsa YOU are a savage modding machine too. i cant remember the last time i created 79 anythings in one day! Weeeellllll Maybe I'ved cursed under my breath 79 times at a customer for letting their AV suite expire and then not calling me or renewing until they have 79 trojans on their machine....But that's about it...

On a side note: i requested a loading screen for ireal SMS today anyone ever get on to helping the PS challenged,namely myself...And does anyone around here know what docks Norcal used in the screenie of that Sweeeeet Glass Forecast weather Mod i just installed?

Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2011-08-08 01:23 AM
    Ok so then I will Jist copy/paste it into that lock screens configuration file? I'm asking all of this cause normally I'm really good about tweaking mods to suit my needs. And I didn't see this option anywhere. Is it possible for me copy paste the c ..... F otion from another weather widget and it not mess the original widget itself up? I know I'm being a handful bro. I'm sorry. And thank you for your patience and everything
    i m not a master ,but you can try this copy this var tempUnit = "f"; // f for fahrenheit

put on the config file,but i already set C on the Lockscreen.html

and every 20min update the weather .
    2011-08-08 01:24 AM
    Oh snap. S the glass mod uses the user wallpaper? If so this makes this mod very interesting
    Yep! It is defined as Layer.png in a folder in the theme/mod.
    2011-08-08 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the help

Bad stars????
    LOL

=========================

You guys have to check out this great genius site!!!!
    I have tried it 5 times and he was spot on!

Akinator, the Web Genius
    Thanks for that... had to try it a few times... Pretty neat!
    2011-08-08 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD