1000th post !
    2011-06-24 01:22 AM
    ah then the same u did with grid series seems the best resolve and that way if u get crazy support you got paid twice for that support so it makes it worthwhile kinda
    2011-06-24 01:23 AM
    1000th post !
    You sure about that? =P
    #eli7e revived me
    great how k got the 1000th

You sure about that? =P
    just make it a seperate paid package in cydia

jsut like grid series best way to go about it imo

i cant spell today to save my life!
    You sure about that? =P
    2011-06-24 01:28 AM
    Unless a fix can be found, it will be two separate themes. Beta testers get both already.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-24 01:29 AM
    I say do the main theme as picture icons only. Do an "add-on" for the custom icons that consists of only the icons. "We" the community can add to this to save you some work and you can add the best custom icons added on the thread to the theme.

Should the add on be paid? No

Or have i totally missed the point?
    TOTALLY agree with your last comment
    2011-06-24 01:31 AM
    so 1000th post has been passed time to release this Beta
    2011-06-24 01:33 AM
    Bingo, I know a lot of guys chipped in $5, some $10, I threw $20 towards ya because I know you're working your @ss off and everything you do is totally worth it.
    The problem is that Im sure there are alot of others that would love to use this theme, and having to pay twice to get a full theme(if the Pro version has other stuff besides custom icons), would be a burden on alot of people in this economy. Alot of people are struggling just to get by. Which is why free versions of the paid themes show up on various repos, so people could use the theme and not have to pay for it. I think its noble that when downloads of the theme show up on their forums, the threads creators stress that if you like the theme to donate to the creators. But I highly doubt people actually do that.

I'd donate more than the themes price if I had the money, but its hard enough spending the themes price in some cases.
    2011-06-24 01:34 AM
    The problem is that Im sure there are alot of others that would love to use this theme, and having to pay twice to get a full theme(if the Pro version has other stuff besides custom icons), would be a burden on alot of people in this economy. Alot of people are struggling just to get by. Which is why free versions of the paid themes show up on various repos, so people could use the theme and not have to pay for it. I think its noble that when downloads of the theme show up on their forums, the threads creators stress that if you like the theme to donate to the creators. But I highly doubt people actually do that.

I'd donate more than the themes price if I had the money, but its hard enough spending the themes price in some cases.
    The theme is $3!! So ur saying u support piracy if you cant afford the theme?
    2011-06-24 01:43 AM
    THANK YOU @JUNESIPHONE. Fix found. No issues!

One theme and one theme only will be released, and it'll be a beast!
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-06-24 01:43 AM

aaaaahhhhh thank you!!!!
    2011-06-24 01:45 AM
    Get in!!!

So any ideas on release time? Midnight nearly here so going to catch some Zzzzzzzz's but don't wanna miss anything
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2011-06-24 at 01:48 AM.
    2011-06-24 01:46 AM
    hey K, first off great theme, i'll be sending a donation tomorrow (payday) as far as the icons why don't you just use summerboard on in winterboard then create a Icons folder with the custom icons in there and the mask for the rest
    2011-06-24 01:48 AM
    I want this theme already!!! I have a basketball game in a couple hours, then hair cut appt, then im out of town for the weekend so won't get much time to play with it
    2011-06-24 01:50 AM
    Ok, it's 0:50 am now in Germany, waiting for Release

(Joke, I can wait... for fiew hours ).
    2011-06-24 01:52 AM
    Well, from my standpoint, whichever route it takes, I'll still be purchasing both themes (or whatever they end up being) on Cydia again anyway, even though I donated for the beta...

Why?

Because, being an artist myself, I believe in supporting artistic creativity and efforts... it's not just about spending $ to get a nice theme on my phone, heck, between my company inflicted BBerry, and my personal iPhone, I've probable bought upwards of a hundred themes so far, far more than I'll ever use... but I appreciate and admire the hard work, and creative effort involved to bring something like these into existence.

Being a "starving artist" is all well and good, (in concept I suppose), but when you have a family to support things change, priorities change, so I'll do everything I can to support the wonderfully creative folks that bring us these masterpieces.
    2011-06-24 01:55 AM
    This thing is 68 friggin pages without the actual theme released. Lol
    2011-06-24 01:58 AM

This is fantastic news K. Thanks to June for whatever you did mate.

Any word from Bars yet? We've hit over 1,000 posts and no word from your co-collaborator. Slightly odd yeah?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-06-24 02:02 AM
    The theme is $3!! So ur saying u support piracy if you cant afford the theme?
    No. Far from it. I do not download themes that should be paid for. Im saying thats what others do. They go on the repos where piracy is found and download it from their. I do not support it what so ever. I guess I should have made myself more clear, sorry.

I plan on donating for this theme. Im really pumped to see more screens and to see it in action. I wish I could beta test it.
    2011-06-24 02:04 AM
15,544 ... 41495051525361101151551 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD