Good morning everyone
    2011-08-11 08:45 AM
    Red, blue, anything looks good with this theme.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313045337.605405.jpg  
    2011-08-11 08:48 AM
    Here iSocialize prestige style, someone requested it

That was Me. Thank You Sir....Awsome work!

Here iSocialize prestige style, someone requested it

Could you do one with the "Tweet" bird , the Facebook "F" & the people all lit up in "cyan"? That would be KILLER!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-11 at 08:54 AM.
    2011-08-11 08:51 AM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bannershadowbottom-2x-copy.png

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bannerbackground-2x1.png

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bannerrollgradient.png

Can someone please make these in 3 images in the twilight (cyan) style? I tried to do it myself but failed.... They are from the redline iOS 5 fix and the make up the notification bar background and shadow. The background need to be bright so you can read text. It would mean a lot
    Last edited by ByteArt; 2011-08-11 at 09:00 AM.
    2011-08-11 08:55 AM
    What's up guys. Have been in and out, but can anyone tell me the name of the top shadow that normally (stock) would go over the clock and date? Thanks a ton! I'm on 4.3.3 if that helps. Thx you guys.
    Pretty sure the files you need are:

topbarbkgnd.png
    And
    [email protected]

When I made a ls mod I just copied those files from another ls and pasted it in. Hope I helped u bro…

Oh, and is there a fix for the color keyboard so I can see the keys after holding down a key?
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-08-11 09:02 AM
    Not sure what else to do with this still WIP..

This would be awsome with a picture slideshow!!! Love your work man, it always blows me away!
    *Edit Oh & a "Month" somewhere on it, but it's [email protected]*** right now.

You'll be able to see it in action on your own phone in around 4 -5 hours bro.
    Not me...I'm too NooB for that! I'm waiting till this Theme is released before I do ANYTHING with it (hope to minimize my chances of F*ing things up)
    Right now I'm just compiling everything I want to put on it once I buy the theme.
    Of course you ppl make that hard sometimes, because I get an idea of what I want then BAM! something gets made that blows it away! lol (Not that I'm complaining )
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-11 at 09:18 AM.
    2011-08-11 09:04 AM
    Didnt realise I reached my photobucket limit.

Heres two wallpapers:

2011-08-11 09:20 AM
    Can anyone cut this image out, or make everything but the devil & the phone transparent?

I'm decent at adding things to images, but not so much about cutting them out...lol

yes
    Can't wait to see what this guy comes up with next!! Love his work!!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-11 at 09:37 AM.
    2011-08-11 09:23 AM
    Do not know if I miss it but is there a colorkeyboard with AZERTY option ?
    Thanks

And is there a way to have the font K.Nitsua use atm ?
    Last edited by Zooropalg; 2011-08-11 at 10:24 AM.
    2011-08-11 10:12 AM
    Thanks
    Just searched bro and I can't find one. Sorry.
    2011-08-11 10:25 AM
    No prob
    Thanks
    And what about the font?
    2011-08-11 10:28 AM
    How's the Wallpapers going?

Thanks

And is there a way to have the font K.Nitsua use atm ?
    2011-08-11 10:31 AM
    Off-topic, but its my thread so it's cool... lol

Only teaser of this theme I'll be showing until like November, but I felt like making this for my desktop for now
    another masterpiece but will it be ready for the iPhone5 : )
    2011-08-11 10:32 AM
    Which one?
    I know the one that the Carrier was made with is called "Honey Script" you can get it in Cydia.

No prob
    Thanks
    And what about the font?
    2011-08-11 10:32 AM
    PSD for those who wanna move oval shelves around or change the inner wallpaper behind the outer barrier wall
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    thanks a lot bro I needed this : ) you've been on a roll lately making it hard to choose which wallpaper I should stick with but hopefully with Waverly73 mod of norcal's glass theme, that problem will be solved

can't wait guys
    2011-08-11 10:40 AM
    hows this

Can anyone cut this image out, or make everything but the devil & the phone transparent?

I'm decent at adding things to images, but not so much about cutting them out...lol

Can't wait to see what this guy comes up with next!! Love his work!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-devil666.png  
    Last edited by jon347; 2011-08-11 at 10:45 AM.
    2011-08-11 10:42 AM
    Which one?
    I know the one that the Carrier was made with is called "Honey Script" you can get it in Cydia.
    My bad I have the font I didn't look into bytafont
    The walls collection is amazing!!!
    2011-08-11 10:42 AM
    Here ya go. Sorry it's so crappy

[QUOTE=666xDevilmanx666;6187187]Can anyone cut this image out, or make everything but the devil & the phone transparent?

2011-08-11 10:43 AM
    off topic but helpful for those who do/did not know

you guys saw the buf fix:Stuck Pages package in cydia earlier today?

"there is a buf in springboard (the ios homescreen app) that, when triggered, can cause the positions of icons to be reset and folders to be deleted. this package prevents this bug from occurring" - Lance Fetters

I cannot tell you bros how many times this happened to me so I am very thankful for this fix.

I was but it's getting late and have to wake up early for work. so I'll probably just check in th morning
    sorry guys i've been out of the loop lately since I am still trying to catch up but what's all this talk of 1.1 update, i thought the masters already released an update a few days ago (mesmerizing progress loaders). Are you telling me there's another update on top of that one??
    Last edited by Jojocommi; 2011-08-11 at 10:48 AM.
    2011-08-11 10:44 AM
    off topic but helpful for those who do/did not know

you guys saw the buf fix:Stuck Pages package in cydia earlier today?

"there is a buf in springboard (the ios homescreen app) that, when triggered, can cause the positions of icons to be reset and folders to be deleted. this package prevents this bug from occurring" - Lance Fetters

I cannot tell you bros how many times this happened to me so I am very thankful for this fix.

sorry guys i've been out of the loop lately since I am still trying to catch up but what's all this talk of 1.1 update, i thought the masters already released an update a few days ago (mesmerizing progress loaders). Are you telling me there's another update on top of that one??
    It should be the same one as the one from Beta Repo yesterday or 2 days ago; this one is for peeps who got this theme from Cydia
    2011-08-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD