Got some real special stuff in the works. Special guest appearances included
    The Master Of Cliffhangers.
    You should of been a suspense writer
    2011-08-12 06:32 AM
    That's great news. ETA when? :P
    That's for Zro and barsoverbeats to decide =P
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-08-12 06:33 AM
    Niiiiiiiice. Zro is out of this world with his walls and art in general so any collaboration he might have with you and / or bars is going to be pure win.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-12 06:46 AM
    my Sb and LC

i really enjoy watch every one post SB or LC screenshot.......
    Very nice, i'm waiting for your share
    2011-08-12 06:48 AM
    Whaaaaa? Damn i havent even dl 1.1 yet and theres already another surprise?!?!?
    2011-08-12 06:49 AM
    Sounds sweet cant wait...
    2011-08-12 06:54 AM
    soooooo whats the special stuff xD ;p
    2011-08-12 06:55 AM
    Very nice, i'm waiting for your share
    Made it easy for you. Follow the links

SB Mod
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6185346

LS Mod
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6180574
    2011-08-12 06:57 AM
    Sig if any1 wants to use it, credits to Zro for the eye in 3volution

Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-08-12 at 07:01 AM.
    2011-08-12 06:59 AM
    Thank's Z_rock
    2011-08-12 07:00 AM
    i m not a master ,but you can try this copy this var tempUnit = "f"; // f for fahrenheit

put on the config file,but i already set C on the Lockscreen.html

and every 20min update the weather .
    What program did you write your html lockscreen with?
    2011-08-12 07:02 AM
    Anyone have a respring image?

Someone with talent should do one like the progress loader....
    respring image i have collected, credits to unknown

it´s 07:15 friday morning in germany, i just sort the rest of all icons and zip them up.

later today i will post cause i have a slow internetconnection, but maybe for you it´s early morning

i will send the links to K and Bars,

thanks to all the nice iconcreators, you know who you are

/edit

and by the way thanks to all you modders for all your nice widgets and Zro for the wallpapers, i love them

elilab
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-respring-2.png  
    Last edited by elilab; 2011-08-12 at 07:35 AM.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2011-08-12 07:16 AM
    Can someone please explain this?! Tryin to get 1.1...it starts d/l the UI sounds then stops and it says "forbidden"

Help pls!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313129329.521075.jpg  
    Last edited by mondo619; 2011-08-12 at 08:31 AM.
    2011-08-12 08:08 AM
    OK, here are two seperate widgets.

The first is a Time Wallpaper widget that has the wallpaper change depending on the time of the day. You can have up to 24 different walls so you have a different one each hour or customise what time your walls change (at the moment there are 10 different walls that change at sunrise, morning, afternoon, sunset, night. All you have to do is put your walls in the Images and then edit the Wallpaper.html file to determine when the walls are to change. This widget can run under any widget that has a Widget.html file (such as my second widget here) by just having this one listed lower on Winterboard

TimedWall Wav73.theme.zip

Credits: Credit go to both floppy_joe (Vansmack) and my good mate Coop2009 who made a Weatherflow for Z-Twilight HD where I modded the code from.

The Second widget is inspired by the excellent GlassForecast made by norcal415. To get this widget to work with the Timed Walls I actually had to completely re-write it from one of my old widgets I made for ZUI. Norcals widget wont work with the timed walls as it already has a Wallpaper.html file itself. I have also included the PSD for the underlay so you can move where the shelves are (or remove them all together if you like) to suit your icon setup.

Forecast Wav73.theme.zip

Credits: Many thanks to Norcal415 for the inspiration for the widget. Also to the original creator of iWeather Widget (free on Cydia), where most of the code originated from and also floppy_joe and Coop2009 who successfully was able to seperate out the codes for each day, which I used here also.

** PLEASE NOTE FOR THESE TO WORK TOGETHER THE TIMED WALL WIDGET NEEDS TO BE BELOW THE FORECAST WIDGET IN WINTERBOARD **

I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

EDIT: My setup is Iconoclasm 5x5 (top setup) with Shrink at 75%. The PSD is in the Images folder of the Forecast widget so u can move the shelves to suit your own setup.

Also, to use the Forecast widget WITHOUT the Timed Walls widget you just have to rename the Widget.html to Wallpaper.html and then change this line in the Wallpaper.js file:

if (location.href.indexOf("Widget") == -1){

to:

if (location.href.indexOf("Wallpaper") == -1){
    I have the Idea to use "Bliss Live Weather HD" instead the timed Walls. I set you Widget above Bliss in Winterboard but I don't get Weather-Info if Bliss Weather activated

Can you help?

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-img_1000000447.png  
    2011-08-12 08:15 AM
    I have the Idea to use "Bliss Live Weather HD" instead the timed Walls. I set you Widget above Bliss in Winterboard but I don't get Weather-Info if Bliss Weather activated

Can you help?

My forecast widget uses Accuweather as it's source (has to in order to get the future days) so what varlocale code are you using?
    2011-08-12 08:21 AM
    Love the mod bro!! Awesome!! You guys are amazing!! I hope some of y'all follow when I drop iElegance!!
    Only if I got hold on that theme ...lol...
    I love your theme's bro...
    2011-08-12 08:33 AM
    My forecast widget uses Accuweather as it's source (has to in order to get the future days) so what varlocale code are you using?
    I have two Codes but they doesn't work (GMXX4256 and 696871), if I type "Steinfurt, Germany" it work with the timed Wall Mod but it doesn't work if I activate Bliss Live Weather from Cydia...
    2011-08-12 08:37 AM
    I have two Codes but they doesn't work (GMXX4256 and 696871), if I type "Steinfurt, Germany" it work with the timed Wall Mod but it doesn't work if I activate Bliss Live Weather from Cydia...
    I have found a text document that has a listing of all the valid Accuweather var location codes (which is what my Forecast widget needs).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1294015312

Here is the link (I found this on a forum, here is the link to that forum - the document is on post #43

finding location code at accuweather - Page 5 - xda-developers

I have looked your city up and it isn't there. The closest I can see (based on the map I just checked is Munster, and the code is):

EUR|DE|GM007|MÜNSTER
    2011-08-12 08:44 AM
    Morning/evening all.
    Here is what my iPhone is wearing today.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313132234.103965.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313132305.030223.jpg  
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2011-08-12 08:58 AM
    Thanks for the Widget Norcal...
    Wallpaper cortasy zro.. Thanx
    me for manipulating with code...lol...
    Finally how I like it...

2011-08-12 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD