Not sure if this has been addresses but is there a fix to the sun icon??...The moon never shows durin night time...any ideas fellas??...
    Thats weird bro - mine always changes to the moon for night time. Are all the other details making sense (temp and forecasts)?

I notice that shot is just before 6.00pm - you've checked it later in the night to see if the moon appears? Also, unless you've changed the HTML files my night shot doesn't appear until 8.00pm - yours is there before 6.00pm.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-13 at 05:11 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-13 05:08 AM
    Dang peeps this thread past me be ATM! Just got back home for the weekend from Cali, but going back to Cali on Sunday...any who, want to put out a big shout out to cukhiem for really going the extra mile for the homie! My settings icons are fresh and I learned a bit thanks bro! But I know your going to say thank you for your kind words. LMAO...bro Thank You for your kind ways bossman!! You guys are killin' the mods and the icons! One thing I can tell is K and bars theme attracts cool peeps! ...Can't wait to share somethin'! ...prolly this weekend I'm going to catch up on the thread! I got to get with some of those mods and icons...thanks guys!
    2011-08-13 05:11 AM
    How did that happen? Whatever you did, I want to know how you got the shadow to reflect.

AppStore icons HAVE to be in the icons folder to work properly.
    Can't have them in the bundles.
    Oh wow I've been following this thread since the beginning and I just noticed hahaha oh wow. I feel like a dumb *****!
    2011-08-13 05:24 AM
    Dang peeps this thread past me be ATM! Just got back home for the weekend from Cali, but going back to Cali on Sunday...any who, want to put out a big shout out to cukhiem for really going the extra mile for the homie! My settings icons are fresh and I learned a bit thanks bro! But I know your going to say thank you for your kind words. LMAO...bro Thank You for your kind ways bossman!! You guys are killin' the mods and the icons! One thing I can tell is K and bars theme attracts cool peeps! ...Can't wait to share somethin'! ...prolly this weekend I'm going to catch up on the thread! I got to get with some of those mods and icons...thanks guys!
    Thank you very much for your kind words, bro. I'm glad to help out. hahah You read my mind. My enlgish is not good, so I can't write good like you guys. hehe.
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-08-13 at 05:45 AM.
    2011-08-13 05:41 AM
    Oh wow I've been following this thread since the beginning and I just noticed hahaha oh wow. I feel like a dumb *****!
    Yes me too, same situation. Now I will need to remove files from bundles and insert into icons folder
    So can someone educate me, please? App Store icons go in icons folders; Cydia apps go into "Bundles" folder? What has to go into "Folders" folder?
    2011-08-13 05:43 AM
    +1 on zro, dude is crazy good with his own unique style.
    I got an idea for that wall. Wanna make the center circle transparent but leave the iNZTW logo in it and put it up?
    Is this what you meant mate? I have put the logo back the way it should be (not on its side), with the rest of inside the circle transparent:

2011-08-13 05:44 AM
    This is a w.i.p. and all credit to Zro for the eye graphic and to Zausser for the wallpaper.

I'm on mobile at the moment brother. Will put something up a bit later when at pc.
    Awesome thanks brother
    No rush at all

Hey durben whats the info.plst for the white to gray gradient? I have the gray to white gradient but dont know how to make it the other way.
    Change it to this:

-webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#000), to(transparent), color-stop(0.25, #000))
    2011-08-13 05:44 AM
    Awesome thanks brother
    No rush at all
    lol, good timing mate. Look at post above bro.
    2011-08-13 05:46 AM
    Thank you very much guys for your kind words. I'm glad that I could help.

I made this movies icons for you and hope you like them.
    Dude these are awesome thank you
    I wanted to change that icollect movies

Is this what you meant mate? I have put the logo back the way it should be (not on its side), with the rest of inside the circle transparent:

Yes Glen!! that is exactly what I was looking for.
    Lockscreen probably coming tomorrow
    If I get time with moms around.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-08-13 at 05:55 AM.
    2011-08-13 05:49 AM
    Durben thanks for the carrier
    2011-08-13 05:58 AM
    lol, good timing mate. Look at post above bro.
    Hehe thanks again man
    This is perfect for what I had in mind

Durben thanks for the carrier
    No problem my friend
    Sorry it took so long, was not at my pc

Darkness now has the psd and I asked him to help out so anyone should be good too
    Cheers dude
    2011-08-13 05:59 AM
    Hehe thanks again man
    This is perfect for what I had in mind
    Cool man. Just got home with the kids and had a few mins to do a bit of photoshopping. Looking forward seeing what u do with it mate. \m/
    2011-08-13 06:02 AM
    I just changed a little bit of on this icon.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-movies3.png  
    2011-08-13 06:03 AM
    GlossRemover didn't work....any idea why?
    well not without knowing more info about what you have running on what firmware and so on.....I believe it may only work with appstore icons but I'll take a look at it again in a bit

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-08-13 06:07 AM
    I just changed a little bit of on this icon.
    I am loving your work man. I am going to have a look at elilab's collection of icons from you and everyone else but have you done one for a TV guide app yet? I use OZTV but any tv guide looking app would rock. Also one for backboard?

Many thanks again.

EDIT: Just found one for JustinTV - looks perfect for the TV guide app I'm using. Thanks to whoever made it.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-08-13 at 06:17 AM.
    2011-08-13 06:10 AM
    Hi Alez how abt YAZLIN tks buddy
    Hi Yazlim, Sure

- Alex

nice Alex
    Tip: try starting with the layer style from Elite+ icon psd and change inner glow ect
    The gradient on it sets up similar to the stat bar gradients. At least close anyway. I can't get the line break in the middle to look right though so I skipped it
    Oh i see wat y'all were playing now
    2011-08-13 06:13 AM
    I am loving your work man. I am going to have a look at elilab's collection of icons from you and everyone else but have you done one for a TV guide app yet? I use OZTV but any tv guide looking app would rock. Also one for backboard?

Many thanks again.
    Dude, I'll zip my custom prestige theme and email you right now
    All named correct ect but no tv guide app
    Got almost all others
    2011-08-13 06:17 AM

Many thanks again.
    Thank you, bro. Here are all of the prestige icons that I made except Backboard (I forgot who did it)

TW3 Prestige icon.zip
    @MR.LAO

May I please make my usual every now and then request for a carrier named Samir-HD for this theme like you have your name done above??? A thousand thanks again for your excellent work!!!
    Sure, my regular customer (-cum-guinea pig) :P

for my fellow modders & friends

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD