Name it [email protected] or Icon-Celsius.png
    I tried this, but still no luck
    I must be missing something else. sorry, i am rather new at theme mods
    2011-08-13 07:34 AM
    No problem brother. Got your email handy so easy to send from the phone.
    Hope it helped
    It certainly did my friend! Many thanks again.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-13 07:35 AM
    I tried this, but still no luck
    I must be missing something else. sorry, i am rather new at theme mods
    You have to name it exactly and make sure that it's in the theme that your using's folder Weather.app you might have to go to Winterboard and unselect and reselect the package and respring, or Reboot.

2011-08-13 07:42 AM

if you look at the lock slider.. can someone tell me the name of the transparent part there. i want to get arrid of it but donno where its located in the theme
    2011-08-13 07:56 AM
    Like this? too much cyan for me but maybe some ppl like it.

Sorry forgot to mention... try the background with colorcode "#1d6464" set the opacity as you prefer...
    Maybe.... Thanks for trying...
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-08-13 at 08:19 AM.
    2011-08-13 07:57 AM
    To any "Prestige" Icon maker...I want to see if someone can create a "Sea Shepherd" icon with the full logo including skull, cane, & harpoon in white. Thought maybe you could add some red and cyan dots or something to make it pop, but mainly just want a good looking "Prestige" icon body with the logo on it (Without it saying Sea Shepherd on it)

Thnx in advance guys!
    2011-08-13 07:57 AM
    Thats the problem I had from the start, and pretty much the reason why I built my mod from one of my older ones. I think it's because norcal's widget also has a Wallpaper.html file (as well as a Widget.html file). Not sure the way around that - if you use the Timed Wall widget with ANY widget that just has a Widget.html file it works fine - just can't get it to work with one that has both the Wallpaper.html as well as a Widget.html file.
    I copied the code from your wallpaper.html to glassforecast's wallpaper.html
    Need to dig it more...
    Thanks...

Thank you, bro. Here are all of the prestige icons that I made except Backboard (I forgot who did it)

TW3 Prestige icon.zip
    Thank You So much bro.. it will help if I missed any1.. not possible though...lol..
    2011-08-13 07:59 AM
    My crappy icons

Music

Videos or whatever
    2011-08-13 08:05 AM
    OFF topic : Do anyone faced the "Parse Failure" error in cydia..
    Trying to download a good theme but it appears every time after downloading some part..
    2011-08-13 08:10 AM

if you look at the lock slider.. can someone tell me the name of the transparent part there. i want to get arrid of it but donno where its located in the theme
    birdy, it's called WellLock (one of them, depends on firmware) in main theme folder or slider theme folder... /bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    2011-08-13 08:16 AM
    birdy, it's called WellLock (one of them, depends on firmware) in main theme folder or slider theme folder... /bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
    nvm i did find it thanks chevy
    2011-08-13 08:21 AM
    I want mine to appear how do i get the transparent bar to appear behind the slider?? please help and thanks
    2011-08-13 08:34 AM
    I want mine to appear how do i get the transparent bar to appear behind the slider?? please help and thanks
    Mine appears without altering anything, may check to see if lockscreen your using has transparent WellLock in it's bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder...
    2011-08-13 08:39 AM
    Terminal??
    Sry I jus got into prestige so they're not that good

2011-08-13 08:40 AM
    Mine appears without altering anything, may check to see if lockscreen your using has transparent WellLock in it's bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder...
    I'm using the sliders theme and it appears to only have [email protected] and the I'm using it with legacy slide-LS theme and it appears to have three different named WellLocks. WellLock.png [email protected] and [email protected]~iphone.png
    2011-08-13 08:47 AM
    Put the slider theme on top of all other active winterboard themes
    2011-08-13 08:48 AM
    I'm using the sliders theme and it appears to only have [email protected] and the I'm using it with legacy slide-LS theme and it appears to have three different named WellLocks. WellLock.png [email protected] and [email protected]~iphone.png

Copy them over to the sliders theme and respring see what happens.
    2011-08-13 08:50 AM
    Put the slider theme on top of all other active winterboard themes
    thanks man but i tried that already and still doesn't work =/

Okay thanks ill try that now

Still no luck =/
    Last edited by pinkinail; 2011-08-13 at 09:08 AM.
    2011-08-13 08:51 AM
    for my fellow modders & friends

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    ZRO---This is a siiick ***** wall...any possible chance to get this wall in red to go with the red mod please...Big fan of ur work!!
    2011-08-13 09:17 AM

Still no luck =/
    The only thing I can think of is the WellLocks in the lockscreen are transparent try renaming all of them XWellLock, with the slider theme on top in WB respring
    2011-08-13 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD