Here's a wall, credits to Zro's walls haha
    2011-08-16 04:10 PM
    Looks siick, not a fan of cyan either!!!...can you share some of your icons please, YouTube,Notes,ifile,Safari and Modmyi please...thanks
    Thanks mate.

I'll put up any white icons I've made tomorrow night (I'm on the iPad at the moment). The safari and YouTube icons can be found in eliab's photobucket collection (from a bunch of ppl) in his signature.

edit: I actually posted the white Notes & ifile a few hours ago in this thread - check them out bro.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-08-16 04:19 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Zelda (look at my avatar), here's a Zelda wall, I used alot of Zro's stuff, thanks to him for this wall.
    2011-08-16 04:39 PM
    Here is another Dreamboard icon and i think it's better than the other one.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-dreamboard.png  
    2011-08-16 04:42 PM
    Here is another Dreamboard icon and i think it's better than the other one.
    It sure is!
    Thanks
    2011-08-16 04:55 PM
    I love the look of these mate. Will use one as my iPod icon now. Also, many thanks on putting all your awesome icons together for us.
    Thank you for your kind words and Glad you like it.

Can I play this guitar?..lol...
    Thanks Bro....
    That's why I made it for you, hehehe.
    2011-08-16 05:02 PM
    This lockscreen is freaking awesome. One thing. Can you make it tap to unlock or can you tell me how to do it. ZRO these wallpapers are sick and the lockscreens you guys are making out of them are .............. there aren't enough words to describe how awesome they are.

Credit : zro and iM7mAsRy

Final Version V3

Download Here
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2011-08-16 at 05:17 PM.
    I want more Anime.
    2011-08-16 05:11 PM
    Here are 3 music icon that I made (just tiny different). Hope you like it.

I'm also zip up all the prestige icons that I made for you guys.

TW3 Prestige icon 8-16.zip
    Nice! Is there any way you could make a small change to the cydia zipper icon you recently made? Could you remove the slight cyan-coloring off the handle of the zipper? Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-08-16 at 05:18 PM.
    2011-08-16 05:12 PM
    Nice! Is there any way you could make a small change to the cydia zipper icon you recently made? Could you remove the slight cyan-coloring off the handle of the zipper? Hope that makes sense.
    Here you go, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-1.png  
    2011-08-16 05:20 PM

Credit : HOTRODLED, zro and iM7mAsRy

Final Version V3

Download Here
    awasome mod!
    2011-08-16 05:30 PM
    Cyan begone lol (for now anyway).

Many thanks to @DevouredDreams.

I love this set up Is there a link to this version of the glass SB. If so could you remind me of what page it might have been on?
    2011-08-16 05:51 PM
    @DrAgNbOi

Here you go, bro.

Master Z's Settings icon --> PasswordPilot, Sleipnizer for Safari( drop it in the bundles of the Settings Icons. theme)

Bundles.zip

SBSettings --> Firewall, VPN.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vnp1.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vpn.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall2.png  
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-08-16 at 06:06 PM.
    2011-08-16 05:56 PM
    Thanks alot Cukhiem bro! you've always been really helpful!
    2011-08-16 06:00 PM
    @DrAgNbOi

Here you go, bro.

Master Z's Settings icon --> PasswordPilot, Sleipnizer for Safari( drop it in the bundles of the Settings Icons. theme)

Bundles.zip

SBSettings --> Firewall, VPN.
    thanks bro
    is there a complete set of these that i missed?
    2011-08-16 06:02 PM
    Thanks alot Cukhiem bro! you've always been really helpful!
    NP, mate. Save them again. I just changed the size of the images smaller.

thanks bro
    is there a complete set of these that i missed?
    Which one are you talking about? settings icons or sbsettings?
    2011-08-16 06:07 PM
    NP, mate. Save them again. I just changed the size of the images smaller.
    I didn't see anything wrong with them when I saved it, maybe you already resize them before you pm me? Damm your fast! lol
    2011-08-16 06:11 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Zelda (look at my avatar), here's a Zelda wall, I used alot of Zro's stuff, thanks to him for this wall.
    That bottom bar would make a nice tap to unlock image
    2011-08-16 06:14 PM
    Here is blue version of this awasome LS
    Zip contain only a modified blue image and modified css ,not a full LS

DOWNLOAD
    2011-08-16 06:15 PM
    I didn't see anything wrong with them when I saved it, maybe you already resize them before you pm me? Damm your fast! lol
    Images inside on the left are smaller than other ones. Whichever you refer.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall2.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vpn.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vnp1.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-firewall2.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vnp1.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-vpn.png  

Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-08-16 at 06:24 PM.
    2011-08-16 06:18 PM
    lol....
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-x.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cineplex.png  
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-08-16 at 06:39 PM.
    2011-08-16 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD