KnightWing that's awesome for you to say my bro!! I totally appreciate that man! You don't know...my stuff seems to get lost in Leg1on so many great modders doing their thing you know?? Just really started this stuff since I went over to dreamboard for a bit on this theme appleweb...but what you think bout this lock screen?? Prolly gonna x out the slider dont know yet, maybe put a background that changes with conditions if I can get it to work but that's my intent...
    Looks good, I might change the numbers to cyan to match the cyan mod lol.

The one thing I've noticed is that I haven't seen you ever doing the "thank me for a mod" or "pm me" requests. I can understand why peeps do it, but I admire that you're willing to share your work without us begging or asking you . I planned on saying that a month ago when I was back on modmyi. I watched everyone on Redline and here haha. Major respect for ya man
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-08-26 at 07:59 AM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-26 07:49 AM
    Looks good, I might change the numbers to cyan to match the cyan mod lol.

The one thing I've noticed is that I haven't seen you ever doing the "thank me for a mod" or "pm me" requests. I can understand why peeps do it, but I admire that you're willing to share your work without us begging or asking you . I planned on saying that a month ago when I was back on modmyi. I watched everyone on Redline and here haha. Major respect for ya man
    The most I did one time is put the download link at the end of one of my vids lmao!!! But ended up putting link few posts later lol...may give this LS to a themer for his theme just coding it all then he can help with the ps stuff...but once it's coded can pretty much do anything with it...thanks for the love KW!! One!

@novyidysk over $3.00 for a can of DP??? dizzzaaammmnnn LMAO!!!
    2011-08-26 08:08 AM
    Here is the settings alt 2
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-11.png  
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-08-26 09:36 AM
    Light

Instead of posting it as a "LINK" you can just post a "DIRECT LINK URL" ....take out the part

I got so used to coming to work & seeing like 20+ pages I needed to catch up on...I LOVED IT!! ...This is sad

Hope it picks up soon! *crosses fingers*

Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-26 at 11:55 AM.
    2011-08-26 11:45 AM
    Ugly LS

2011-08-26 12:04 PM
    Bosspaper
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bosspaper.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-bosspaperwhite.png  
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-08-26 at 12:33 PM.
    2011-08-26 12:22 PM
    Ugly LS

It may be someone's taste.....who are you to Judge?
    Either way, it's not cool to dis ppl's hard work.

2011-08-26 12:23 PM
    nope those dis is not the finest way...
    2011-08-26 12:29 PM
    Need a little bit of help guys. Since there's no red port on the repo I've been converting some of the white ports files to make a white/red color mod, however, I CANNOT find two parts in the lockscreen to change (LS+).

1) Changing the text coloring below the LCD, changing the text itself is on the LockBackground.html but nowhere in that whole folder can I find where to make a color change to the text.

2) The little cyan vertical tabs just to the left of the date/time. Nowhere in the LS folder can I find these little images to modify.

If anyone can find these two pieces I'd much much MUCH appreciate it.
    2011-08-26 02:17 PM
    Need a little bit of help guys. Since there's no red port on the repo I've been converting some of the white ports files to make a white/red color mod, however, I CANNOT find two parts in the lockscreen to change (LS+).

1) Changing the text coloring below the LCD, changing the text itself is on the LockBackground.html but nowhere in that whole folder can I find where to make a color change to the text.

2) The little cyan vertical tabs just to the left of the date/time. Nowhere in the LS folder can I find these little images to modify.

..A red mod has already been made. Bars is too busy atm to submit it.

Nkapoor124 is the guy who did it. The little punk's at school right now, he won't be on for a bit haha
    2011-08-26 02:39 PM
    i canīt find them too..(iīve searched with a programm wich shows me all images saved in the ls+ folder)

perhaps they are in main theme in the uiimages folder.. there are a couple of this little cyan ones. or it is set with a color-code, number or what ever in a html or js file...
    2011-08-26 02:41 PM

i also would like a red mod and am sure some one ported a blue mod if anyone have it could they hook me up please if you need prof of purchase i can provide thanks
    Last edited by slim009; 2011-08-26 at 02:47 PM.
    2011-08-26 02:44 PM
    ..A red mod has already been made. Bars is too busy atm to submit it.

Nkapoor124 is the guy who did it. The little punk's at school right now, he won't be on for a bit haha
    Well hopefully Bars will have a bit of freetime in the near future then! Haha. Nkapoor messed up Leg1on's red mod =x bunch of images had white backgrounds to them - hopefully that's not the case for this theme.

i canīt find them too..(iīve searched with a programm wich shows me all images saved in the ls+ folder)

perhaps they are in main theme in the uiimages folder.. there are a couple of this little cyan ones. or it is set with a color-code, number or what ever in a html or js file...
    FOUND IT! Finally. They are indeed colored in a css file. Config folder/LockScreen.css

Text color is coded under "Typography", stock color code is 00FFFF - change that an voila.

The little time/date knics are under "Time_Notch" & "Date_Notch", change those color codes and voila.
    2011-08-26 03:01 PM
    Well hopefully Bars will have a bit of freetime in the near future then! Haha. Nkapoor messed up Leg1on's red mod =x bunch of images had white backgrounds to them - hopefully that's not the case for this theme.

FOUND IT! Finally. They are indeed colored in a css file. Config folder/LockScreen.css

Text color is coded under "Typography", stock color code is 00FFFF - change that an voila.

The little time/date knics are under "Time_Notch" & "Date_Notch", change those color codes and voila.
    That's because Leg1on is done differently than this theme. And the fact that he did it in a couple of hours could also be the case -_-
    2011-08-26 03:10 PM
    Here is winterboard icon i made.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-icon.png  
    2011-08-26 04:06 PM
    My setup

2011-08-26 05:48 PM
    That's because Leg1on is done differently than this theme. And the fact that he did it in a couple of hours could also be the case -_-
    Word. I've started my own red port - couldn't wait any longer.
    2011-08-26 06:00 PM
    Bank icon
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-citizens-bank-2x.png  
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-08-26 at 07:08 PM.
    2011-08-26 07:00 PM

The iNZTW3 version will have the TW3 glare and the simple glow on the bottom. It will be a free add-on package in Cydia and will also be on the beta repo. The Leg1on version will be done tomorrow night... the 3volution version should be done some time this week.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-08-26 07:28 PM
    My setup

hey man youīve stolen the weather widget iīve asked chevy for ^^ (fun)

my sb looks nearly as yours but only the sb+01 is running in background too..

uhm and i donīt like those prestige icons ... the normal ones are more comfortable for me. question of personal liking

and here it is.. thanks chevymusclecar for support

Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 2011-08-26 at 07:45 PM.
    2011-08-26 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD