That's weird sino84???

I'm running with my version of SB+ 01 is cool with me...but sometimes I swipe and wait a sec before it moves with that setup tho..
    same here.. but thats no problem for me at all
    2011-08-27 07:36 AM
    hello my name is.....well you can see it ok quick question i've had this theme in the vault for awhile cuz i bought it real late was stuck in redline whole time didn't even know bout this started to follow the thread but it was already over 800pgs reach past 125 i can't make thru it all....i'm rambling sry....does anyone here keep a full collection of LS n SB n Icon packs here?
    2011-08-27 09:11 AM
    hello my name is.....well you can see it ok quick question i've had this theme in the vault for awhile cuz i bought it real late was stuck in redline whole time didn't even know bout this started to follow the thread but it was already over 800pgs reach past 125 i can't make thru it all....i'm rambling sry....does anyone here keep a full collection of LS n SB n Icon packs here?
    Actually, yes. Look at Elilab's sig, has links to everything
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-08-27 09:22 AM
    Actually, yes. Look at Elilab's sig, has links to everything
    thanks bro; that takes care of icons now about LS n SB widgets,

i can't believe this thread actually slowed down, calm before the storm?
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-27 at 09:50 AM.
    2011-08-27 09:45 AM

Unfortunately it has been Fatally Wounded by Leg1on

I know I look like a **** saying that, because it's for charity...but I simply don't like the BLUE and all the themoter looking stuff that comes with the look of "Leg1on" ...& unfortunately the Theme I do like and what brought me here to MMI (before when it was TWILGHT) is temporarily (hopefully) on hiatus.

We can only hope that eventually they get bored with it, & come back home.

2011-08-27 10:09 AM

I know I look like a **** saying that, because it's for charity...but I simply don't like the BLUE and all the themoter looking stuff that comes with the look of "Leg1on" ...& unfortunately the Theme I do like and what brought me here to MMI (before when it was TWILGHT) is temporarily (hopefully) on hiatus.

*signed*
    2011-08-27 10:18 AM
    My setup ATM...

Love this theme just needs to be complete and I'll rock this as long as I rocked my EPHD setup!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314431112.679154.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314431174.897005.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314431200.381360.jpg  
    2011-08-27 10:49 AM
    *signed*
    You signing a petition to get them back? lol

All we can hope for is if & when (hopefully) they do come back, they'll bring some of the killer mods they're making over there & 3volve them
    They have Jazzman, Coop, & Floppy over there! Some of the Old Skool guys from back when TWILIGHT HD was the best theme around.

They had 80 pages posted in one day! ...it's CRAZY!

IF it gets any worse, I might just have to go over there & see if they'll make a cyan color mod...lol ...let's hope it doesn't come to that! C'mon guys...we need to get back into the 3VOLUTION !

2011-08-27 10:53 AM

I can't blame you for how u feel about it but that's how it is. My favorite color is black 2nd blue 3rd green that's why I am over there. But not liking the color doesn't make the theme bad that's y color mods exist. I personally hate the color red but Redline was too good to pass up was the first theme I actually bought. I was never fan of cyan either but this theme really makes it pop I'm loving it stock already das y I'm seeking help for the mods posted here cuz I want more. So don't hate on it be happy for it. Share the luv cuz this theme ain't about to die yet I'm sure of it! So please if anyone can help me out? I'd be very grateful
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-27 at 11:05 AM.
    2011-08-27 11:01 AM
    signing everything to get back more fun and action in this thread

pushing, pushing, pushing ... the users in the board im running with a couple of friends do this all day so that some threads never went out of communitys mind
    2011-08-27 11:17 AM
    Edit

All we can hope for is if & when (hopefully) they do come back, they'll bring some of the killer mods they're making over there & 3volve them
    They have Jazzman, Coop, & Floppy over there! Some of the Old Skool guys from back when TWILIGHT HD was the best theme around.

They had 80 pages posted in one day! ...it's CRAZY!

IF it gets any worse, I might just have to go over there & see if they'll make a cyan color mod...lol ...let's hope it doesn't come to that! C'mon guys...we need to get back into the 3VOLUTION !

Leg1on aint bad at all
    Dnt wry if blue is the prob for u cyan mod is being made
    I mean wen K drops his twiLeg1on style icons. I'm sure u'll come thru
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-08-27 at 11:46 AM.
    2011-08-27 11:44 AM
    little question..

ive installed the modmyi app.. is there no function to answer in a thread or im to blind to find it?

lol... im too blind finally found it
    2011-08-27 11:58 AM
    little question..

ive installed the modmyi app.. is there no function to answer in a thread or im to blind to find it?

lol... im too blind finally found it
    You can tap on the quote you want to quote or top right to post your quote

...lol
    2011-08-27 12:04 PM
    stupid me
    2011-08-27 12:08 PM
    stupid me
    Not stupid u stupid app stupid me for paying for it
    2011-08-27 12:10 PM
    Not stupid u stupid app stupid me for paying for it
    ^^ paying? nope
    2011-08-27 01:21 PM
    My setup ATM...

Love this theme just needs to be complete and I'll rock this as long as I rocked my EPHD setup!!
    nice set up big chev are you using perpage+ ?

MY current setup for a record 2 weeks now Thanks to K and Bars for making it possible, and ofcourse all the modders too. This is what idevices are all about, aand without it they would be just boring plane phones.
    nice set up bro
    Last edited by Jojocommi; 2011-08-27 at 09:25 PM.
    2011-08-27 08:36 PM
    nice set up big chev are you using perpage+ ?

nice set up bro
    Yes sir .
    2011-08-27 09:33 PM
    Yes sir .
    Doesn't surprise me bro, your work is hot man!!!
    2011-08-27 09:49 PM

i start a collection with all widgets from this theme, but once i ask to share some modders dont want and i respect that.

if you want a incomplete collection with a lot of widgets from this thread just pm me

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2011-08-27 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD