Nope, does not show up. Earlier when I switched to Prestige theme, the Angry Birds Rio icon showed (but under Elite+ themed icon though. LOL, isn't that weird?
    Why don't you make a folder named Icons and put in the theme, then have 2 your rio icons named exactly like they appear on springboard one with @2x one without...for example [email protected] and Rio.png....put them in Icons folder then enable summerboard in Winterboard and respring....
    2011-09-03 11:54 PM
    Why don't you make a folder named Icons and put in the theme, then have 2 your rio icons named exactly like they appear on springboard one with @2x one without...for example [email protected] and Rio.png....put them in Icons folder then enable summerboard in Winterboard and respring....
    Hi Rum, I got it to work some ways, somehow, lol. Do you happen to have any prestige and / or Elite + icons that you could hook me up?
    2011-09-04 01:21 AM
    Hi Rum, I got it to work some ways, somehow, lol. Do you happen to have any prestige and / or Elite + icons that you could hook me up?
    Here are Elite+ I'm using....I don't use prestige set....

http://cl.ly/1N3V1f1R3a0V323E2i2v
    2011-09-04 01:45 AM
    Here are Elite+ I'm using....I don't use prestige set....

Icons.zip.zip
    That is weird. Look at my post again and make sure you named all the folders correctly cause I had to edit them. You are making a new folder inside your theme folder called Bundles and then add the rio folder and then the icon all named and CAPs exactly like I wrote it.
    I used WinSCP to mess around with the sources that I obtained from this forum. Here are the the screen shots of my achievements. Thanks very much!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-1-.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-2.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-5.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-3.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-4.png   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo-1.png  
    2011-09-04 02:33 AM
    I used WinSCP to mess around with the sources that I obtained from this forum. Here are the the screen shots of my achievements. Thanks very much!!
    Do you have prestige and elite+ themes activated in Winterboard?...that's why you have icons from all sets....
    2011-09-04 03:05 AM
    Do you have prestige and elite+ themes activated in Winterboard?...that's why you have icons from all sets....
    Yes I do. BTW rum, I noticed some icon had that shiny / glossy look to it, for example, Justin TV icon, CNN, etc ... How do I make other icons to be like that or to turn it off?
    2011-09-04 03:08 AM
    Yes I do. BTW rum, I noticed some icon had that shiny / glossy look to it, for example, Justin TV icon, CNN, etc ... How do I make other icons to be like that or to turn it off?
    all icons that are in bundles are getting icon mask applied....all icons in Icon folder don't....so if you don't want that gloss move all icons from Bundles into Icons folder....
    2011-09-04 03:14 AM
    I thought the + on all icon sets adds the gloss icon shadow. so as an example, standard icon = no gloss .......... standard icon + = standard icons with gloss. that was my understanding after austin released the 7 sets of icon sets
    2011-09-04 03:47 AM

no idea
    2011-09-04 04:52 AM
    Can anyone tell me why Austin used the folders method as opposed to bundles? What are the pros and cons between the two?
    2011-09-04 05:29 AM
    The thread is moving so fast at the minute I missed this on my first pass this morning. Wow mate, you are killing it at the moment! Seriously! Between you and Max and all the other stuff being dropped by the other guys the modding and sharing on this theme is just first class. Giddyup!!
    Any chance of sharing , this is a sick lock screen
    2011-09-04 06:13 AM
    Wow that YouTube clip is sick man love that
    2011-09-04 06:23 AM
    The thread is moving so fast at the minute I missed this on my first pass this morning. Wow mate, you are killing it at the moment! Seriously! Between you and Max and all the other stuff being dropped by the other guys the modding and sharing on this theme is just first class. Giddyup!!
    Any chance of sharing , this is a sick lock screen[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315110243.773296.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315110224.585809.jpg  
    2011-09-04 06:23 AM
    lets revive this thread lol here a few icons, been busy making this
    [
    messages and pandora or any other radion app and mixer or music or even settings and maps or navigation prestige style
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-09-04 at 07:55 AM.
    2011-09-04 07:17 AM

no idea
    waaahooo.. love it

please share

EDIT

still needing 2 loading screens. first for StreamToMe second for NAVIGON europe
    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 2011-09-04 at 07:34 AM.
    2011-09-04 07:26 AM
    Looks niceeee bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-09-04 09:54 AM
    Simple Prestige Tapatalk icon

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tapatalk-2x.png
    2011-09-04 12:51 PM
    Can anyone tell me why Austin used the folders method as opposed to bundles? What are the pros and cons between the two?
    idk about Austin....but I'm using folder only for app store apps....so its easy to find app I'm looking for for edit...if i need to edit app store app i go to folders if i need to edit cydia or native app i go to bundles is just easier to browse thru...also i easier to find Folder app name then bundle name....
    2011-09-04 01:08 PM
    I'm still rocking this baby

I have skinned WhatsApp. Hope you like it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by artsa24; 2011-09-04 at 01:35 PM.
    2011-09-04 01:33 PM
    lets revive this thread lol here a few icons, been busy making this
    [
    messages and pandora or any other radion app and mixer or music or even settings and maps or navigation prestige style
    Wow, keep them coming bro. Thank you

Simple Prestige Tapatalk icon

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-tapatalk-2x.png
    simply awesome icon.
    2011-09-04 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD