my new ipod Icon
    Check your PM bro please.
    2011-09-20 04:33 AM
    Attachment 548393

Once again, can someone please tell me where I can get this SB mod? It's surprising that so few people know about so beautiful a mod.
    Again, this mod cannot be posted publicly as it has paid parts of a theme.
    2011-09-20 05:12 AM
    @ chevy .. my iphone is hardly lagging..

is it because i putted so much pictures in the widget? or maybe exists a tool out there to find out whats going wrong...?
    2011-09-20 06:02 AM
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-09-20 at 06:15 AM.
    2011-09-20 06:11 AM
    2011-09-20 06:29 AM
    Making a new LS??

Love your work, always anticipate something new from you man!

Unfortunately I wont be rocking anything new till I figure out how to downgrade my firmware, because my Cyia crashed...put me in a "Apple Logo Lock" and after hours of trying everything to get it out of that state, I finally had to try to restore my phone completely...took 3 times before it took, but now I'm stuck without a Jailbroken" phone & with 4.3.5 !!!! I hate APPLE!! lol

Oh well, until I get it figure out (I'm NOT Tech Savy...lol) I'll still just stockpile my collection of icons and widgets that I'll use once I get broken again.

Can't wait to see what you got in store for us!

[QUOTE=angeldiaz1983;6238419]

There are some logos and a wall

LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

Can I have it with the "N"s from this one? (below)

Are these usable as "Carrier Logos"?

I'm blown away with your artistic talent...you're a Master! Thanx again Bro!

P.s. Thnx for the wall!

[QUOTE=angeldiaz1983;6239855]

There are some logos and a wall
    THIS ONE IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

Ignore the requests I made earlier...I didn't realize you had already read my mind...lol

P.S. I've been trying to hit the Thanks button, but for some reason it says I'm restricted from using it. *shrugs*

Thnx for the awsome work Bro! ...can you make this one in the Carrier Logo size as a png without the grey bar behind it?

Like I said I'd "Thank" you, but for some reason I can't....it's odd.

Also curious if you could make me this same image(same colors....everything) in a bigger size, so I can use it as my signature on here?

(no grey bar background...just transparent .png)

Really love this one man!
    Can't wait till I can see it on my phone! (However long that will be...lol DAMN APPLE!!)

Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-09-20 at 08:57 AM.
    2011-09-20 08:17 AM
    [QUOTE=666xDevilmanx666;6241224]Making a new LS??

Unfortunately I wont be rocking anything new till I figure out how to downgrade my firmware, because my Cyia crashed...put me in a "Apple Logo Lock" and after hours of trying everything to get it out of that state, I finally had to try to restore my phone completely...took 3 times before it took, but now I'm stuck without a Jailbroken" phone & with 4.3.5 !!!! I hate APPLE!! lol

Oh well, until I get it figure out (I'm NOT Tech Savy...lol) I'll still just stockpile my collection of icons and widgets that I'll use once I get broken again.

LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

P.s. Thnx for the wall!

Ignore the requests I made earlier...I didn't realize you had already read my mind...lol

P.S. I've been trying to hit the Thanks button, but for some reason it says I'm restricted from using it. *shrugs*

Thnx for the awsome work Bro! ...can you make this one in the Carrier Logo size as a png without the grey bar behind it?

Also curious if you could make me this same image(same colors....everything) in a bigger size, so I can use it as my signature on here?

Can't wait till I can see it on my phone! (However long that will be...lol DAMN APPLE!!)

Check out the downgrade guide on www.redmondpie.com it worked for me it should for you too
    2011-09-20 09:24 AM
    [QUOTE=666xDevilmanx666;6241224]Making a new LS??

LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

P.s. Thnx for the wall!

There you

Only the circle of the "N" does not look right and copy it Max_Pa1n image, but if you get me the big are going to see much better.
    2011-09-20 10:09 AM
    Again, this mod cannot be posted publicly as it has paid parts of a theme.
    Thank you for your reply. Any idea what the name of the theme is?
    2011-09-20 12:02 PM

I'm in wait for a reply about the position of the day (luned́) placed under the carrier logo (look the image) 'cause is not good over there..
    So , I've analized all file css in the LS and I've not find a solution.
    Please , Who create this tipology of Animated Lockscreen can help me to change the position of day and place up "19 Settembre" ?

Very very thanx.

Marco
    Last edited by Ian_Curtis; 2011-09-20 at 01:09 PM.
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-09-20 01:07 PM

Cydia

Note: Can anyone help me for this ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-20 at 01:39 PM.
    2011-09-20 01:18 PM

If you do not have saved SHSH blobs
    (as I dont have, the new phone on 4.3.5),
    you can jailbreak your iPhone 4.3.5
    with Redsnow 0.9.9b1, tethered jailbreak.

I'm in wait for a reply about the position of the day (luned́) placed under the carrier logo (look the image) 'cause is not good over there..
    So , I've analized all file css in the LS and I've not find a solution.
    Please , Who create this tipology of Animated Lockscreen can help me to change the position of day and place up "19 Settembre" ?

Very very thanx.

Marco
    I do not have that LS,
    send it to me and
    I will see what I can do.
    OK?
    Last edited by stratnik; 2011-09-20 at 02:58 PM.
    2011-09-20 02:55 PM
    @Devilman.... I beg you to change your signature logo. We all get the creativity but after seeing it around 15 times a page it starts to become to much
    2011-09-20 03:10 PM
    @ellersbee do you by chance have a collection of the original twilight icons. I have gone as far as the 3vo thread will allow due to it slowing down and I am going back to the original work of art. For that matter does anyone have them.
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2011-09-20 at 03:48 PM.
    I want more Anime.
    2011-09-20 03:43 PM
    what do you mean by original? When you purchase the theme you get 3 icon sets..... One should contain original

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d-sd-1301.html Post #26003....Go Here
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-09-20 at 03:57 PM.
    2011-09-20 03:53 PM

I do not have that LS,
    send it to me and
    I will see what I can do.
    OK?
    Very very Thanx !
    I send U the LS Theme today.

Whit all my possible respect

Marco
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-09-20 03:58 PM
    Original was the wrong word to use cause I do have all the original icons I meant a collection of all the modded icons from people like Mr. Darkness. Thanks for the link.
    what do you mean by original? When you purchase the theme you get 3 icon sets..... One should contain original

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d-sd-1301.html Post #26003....Go Here
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2011-09-20 at 04:26 PM.
    2011-09-20 04:23 PM
    Original was the wrong word to use cause I do have all the original icons I meant a collection of all the modded icons from people like Mr. Darkness.
    iNZTW3 pictures by elilab - Photobucket

Search this
    2011-09-20 04:26 PM

Cydia

Note: Can anyone help me for this ?

I can,
    If you can wait 20 minutes that I come to the PC.
    2011-09-20 04:31 PM
    I looked in Cydia, but never managed to find it
    2011-09-20 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD