NP buddy, no need to apologize
    Icons that you want to change
    look for them in the original theme,
    see their names and replaced with icons that you want to use.
    They must have the correct folder name and must be specifically named,
    eg phone icon
    goes to iNZTW3.theme/Folder
    folder name - MobilePhone.app
    icon name - icon @ 2x @ 2x ~ icon iphone
    You must pay attention to capitalization (Icon, icon)
    I stink at explaining I hope that you understand.
    Very TX

Marco
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-09-26 11:25 PM
    Can someone with PS skills change the color of these images into cyan pls. TIA
    2011-09-27 12:49 AM
    Can someone with PS skills change the color of these images into cyan pls. TIA
    I'm a bit sleepy so if the color is not ok please tell me
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-logo2x2.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-notificationunreadbadge2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-plcamerazoommax2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-plcamerazoommin2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-commentbutton.png
    Last edited by artsa24; 2011-09-27 at 01:45 AM.
    2011-09-27 01:42 AM
    I'm a bit sleepy so if the color is not ok please tell me
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-logo2x2.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-notificationunreadbadge2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-plcamerazoommax2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-plcamerazoommin2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-commentbutton.png
    Perfect brother, no problem with the color thanks a lot
    2011-09-27 02:08 AM
    Can anyone make the blue part of this icon green? color code #00FF00 idk if you need that but yea. [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mail.png
    Thanks in Advance.
    2011-09-27 04:47 AM
    Can anyone make the blue part of this icon green? color code #00FF00 idk if you need that but yea. [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-mail.png
    Thanks in Advance.

There ya go
    2011-09-27 07:44 AM
    sorry bro. I tried but it's not easy to get it.

Really like this one! ...Very nice work!
    2011-09-27 11:27 AM

BTstack [Settings]
    Attached Files
    2011-09-27 12:05 PM
    Hey everyone. I had to restore my phone . The good thing I always keep a copy of the mods n any personalizing Except 2 things . I really need them."snowcover4 and lockinfo" anyone could repost them would be much appreciated..
    Thank you in advance.
    2011-09-27 12:09 PM
    Could you make these settings icons barrel,display out,voice activator,fswipecache. Thanks
    RQ finish

(barrel,display out,voice activator,fswipecache) [Settings]

Celeste [Settings]

multifl0w [Settings]

Account [Settings]

Conference Registration [Settings]

Contacts [Settings]

notification [Settings]

Wallpaper [Settings]

ClockHide [Settings]

LockInfo [Settings]

PopupBlocker [Settings]
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-voice-activator.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-barrel.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-display-out.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-fswipecache.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-27 at 01:21 PM.
    2011-09-27 12:23 PM

WeatherIcon [Settings]

display recorder [Settings]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-27 at 01:31 PM.
    2011-09-27 01:26 PM

WeatherIcon [Settings]

display recorder [Settings]

Stratnik have explain me how place the your Icons in the iNitsua 3volution , I was go whit Ifunbox in the iNTZ.theme and in the Bundle folder.
    But folders com.apple..... have the icon and the Loading Screen Wallpaper made from You , but many other not.
    And this in the 1 problem. The second is how sign and utilize this icon set and Loading Screens Wallpapers in Winterboard. I must check "Original icons theme" ? or other ?
    Please explain me how I must chck in winterboard for use the new add icons set...
    Now I use Icon Pro , but I could want use the Darkness777 icons , the many utilized , like Phone , Mail , IPod , Safari , IFile , Setting , Image , ecc...
    But I can't 'cause I'm a donkey..........
    Well , how I post whit Ifunbox the Icon and Load Wallpaper for the app of Cydia , like IFile ?
    Sono davvero un asino di prima categoria cavole................Emmhh...........I'm a very donkey of first class here !

I need Your help whit a Tutorial and maybe like me anothers new users.
    Someone want write this ?

Best Regard to all for the attenction.

Marco
    Last edited by Ian_Curtis; 2011-09-27 at 02:00 PM.
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-09-27 01:58 PM

Graviboard [Settings]

QuickDismiss [Settings]

PasswordPilot [Settings]

FreeSync [Settings]

SMSPlus [Settings]

multitasking time [Settings]
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-27 at 04:19 PM.
    2011-09-27 03:41 PM
    Stratnik have explain me how place the your Icons in the iNitsua 3volution , I was go whit Ifunbox in the iNTZ.theme and in the Bundle folder.
    But folders com.apple..... have the icon and the Loading Screen Wallpaper made from You , but many other not.
    And this in the 1 problem. The second is how sign and utilize this icon set and Loading Screens Wallpapers in Winterboard. I must check "Original icons theme" ? or other ?
    Please explain me how I must chck in winterboard for use the new add icons set...
    Now I use Icon Pro , but I could want use the Darkness777 icons , the many utilized , like Phone , Mail , IPod , Safari , IFile , Setting , Image , ecc...
    But I can't 'cause I'm a donkey..........
    Well , how I post whit Ifunbox the Icon and Load Wallpaper for the app of Cydia , like IFile ?
    Sono davvero un asino di prima categoria cavole................Emmhh...........I'm a very donkey of first class here !

I need Your help whit a Tutorial and maybe like me anothers new users.
    Someone want write this ?

Best Regard to all for the attenction.

Marco
    Ok, go open your themes folder. Then, make an "Icons" folder (no quotes). Then, place whatever icon you want to use, and make another copy(there should be two of the same images in the Icon folder.) You name the icons the same name as the App you are trying to theme. For example, if it's the photos app, you name one "Photos.png" and another "[email protected]". You have one with the @2x.png and one without it, just like that. Do you understand?
    2011-09-27 04:24 PM

MultiMusicInfo [Settings]
    Attached Files
    2011-09-27 04:24 PM
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-09-27 04:30 PM
    I really like that setup. nice and clean bro.

Ok, go open your themes folder. Then, make an "Icons" folder (no quotes). Then, place whatever icon you want to use, and make another copy(there should be two of the same images in the Icon folder.) You name the icons the same name as the App you are trying to theme. For example, if it's the photos app, you name one "Photos.png" and another "[email protected]". You have one with the @2x.png and one without it, just like that. Do you understand?
    Wow, that seems a lot easier than how I was doing it. Thanks. 2 quick questions though- 1.) the "icons" folder goes in side of themes or inside of iNZTW3.theme for example? and 2.)in all of the Darkness icon pkgs, he provides bundle id's. can the unzipped folders just be placed in the newly created "icons" folder as is, or do they all need to be changed as well. Thanks in advance, just trying to learn and make my life easier.

Also a request- I'm not at home, so no photoshop right now, can sombody post up a quick transparent wallpaper for me. I would appreciat it a ton. My OCD wont allow me to wait till I get home
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-09-27 at 05:38 PM.
    2011-09-27 04:55 PM
    I really like that setup. nice and clean bro.

Wow, that seems a lot easier than how I was doing it. Thanks. 2 quick questions though- 1.) the "icons" folder goes in side of themes or inside of iNZTW3.theme for example? and 2.)in all of the Darkness icon pkgs, he provides bundle id's. can the unzipped folders just be placed in the newly created "icons" folder as is, or do they all need to be changed as well. Thanks in advance, just trying to learn and make my life easier.

Also a request- I'm not at home, so no photoshop right now, can sombody post up a quick transparent wallpaper for me. I would appreciat it a ton. My OCD wont allow me to wait till I get home
    No bundles, unless you want double gloss overlay. Make a new theme folder, put it over the base one. Let me get you that transparent wallpaper in a sec

Here's a transparent wall:

-

-

In between the two -'s
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-09-27 at 05:50 PM.
    2011-09-27 05:46 PM

SASettings [Settings]

SnowCover [Settings]

CallDelete [Settings]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-27 at 06:07 PM.
    2011-09-27 05:51 PM
    I see you're on a roll today Darkness
    2011-09-27 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD