Ivan,

you have been doing an amazing job cranking out the settings icons! Thank You!

Can I request some that i can't seem to find?

AppInfo
    Badges
    CleanStatus
    confirmSMS
    FakeOperator
    Iconoclasm
    Mouse
    SnoozeOrStop
    Veency

Also in the next section under neath these, none of the icons are themed. Any idea why? It includes icons like Facebook, Messenger, Netflix etc..

Any help on these would be great. TIA
    2011-09-29 06:10 AM
    Another speaker icon,hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-speaker.png  
    2011-09-29 06:23 AM
    Another speaker icon,hehe.
    niceee i like it mind sharing the psd?
    2011-09-29 06:30 AM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo1.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo.png

This is how I'm rolling. Cant stay away from this theme always seem to come back to it every time .
    Thanks to everyone who made my setup the way i like it, and icon makers ilke reborn and cukhiem just to name a few thanks for your awesome work guys please keep it up

Rebourne sorry for the miss spelling ^^^

And norcal415 sorry i missed him ^^^^
    Last edited by pinkinail; 2011-09-29 at 06:49 AM.
    2011-09-29 06:46 AM
    sure will!I've not been around but ill see if my pal Chevy or gan will post it for me
    Here it is homie!!

Here's a link to "INZTW3sj.zip" in my Dropbox:

http://db.tt/ElKFMJCH

2011-09-29 07:22 AM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo1.png [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-photo.png

This is how I'm rolling. Cant stay away from this theme always seem to come back to it every time .
    Thanks to everyone who made my setup the way i like it, and icon makers ilke reborn and cukhiem just to name a few thanks for your awesome work guys please keep it up

Rebourne sorry for the miss spelling ^^^

And norcal415 sorry i missed him ^^^^
    thanks dude, but u may wana fix ur shrink shadow, if u look closely ull see a shadow of ur icons
    2011-09-29 08:41 AM
    I saw K's teaser theme on twitter! Can't wait to see what it is!
    2011-09-29 08:46 AM
    I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the unofficial red mod of this theme. I know there was one floating around on this forum somewhere (by nkapoor124 i think), but i don't know if he ever posted it or u if had to pm him with proof of purchase of this theme.
    2011-09-29 09:40 AM
    Ivan,

you have been doing an amazing job cranking out the settings icons! Thank You!

Can I request some that i can't seem to find?

AppInfo
    Badges
    CleanStatus
    confirmSMS
    FakeOperator
    Iconoclasm
    Mouse
    SnoozeOrStop
    Veency

Also in the next section under neath these, none of the icons are themed. Any idea why? It includes icons like Facebook, Messenger, Netflix etc..

Any help on these would be great. TIA
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appinfo-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-badges-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cleanstatus-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-icon-2x.png

AppInfo, Badges, CleanStatus placed in a folder bearing the name: com.Preferences.Settings

icon with the folder is placed in iconoclasm Bundles

(for icons / folders of other applications I have no information)

Sorry for my re-quote , but I have insert all Darkness777 icons !
    But I can't modify the Loading Screen originals whit the new of Darkness777.
    What is or heres the folder in iNitsua Theme to replace this ?
    I can't find.

@Darkness777 - Please , You can make the icons for the Calendar and Watch ? TIA !

I wait for place the Loading Screen in my IPhone.

Best Regard

Marco1968

Calendar

Clock

@Darkness777 Can u make MobileTerminal, Dreamboard, fsWipeCache, Appinfo and The Theme Outlet icons Standard Style

Thanks
    I will try until the end of the day to make them mmm one more thing.. Picture icons ?

I saw K's teaser theme on twitter! Can't wait to see what it is!
    Are there pictures?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-29 at 10:09 AM.
    2011-09-29 09:57 AM
    Are there pictures? :scratchhead

No D, just a logo
    2011-09-29 11:26 AM
    @Darkness777 That style
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317294389.999744.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!
    2011-09-29 01:06 PM

Mobile Terminal

fsWipeCache

AppInfo

Dreamboard

Calendar
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-09-29 at 01:28 PM.
    2011-09-29 01:23 PM

Mobile Terminal

fsWipeCache

AppInfo

Dreamboard

Calendar
    Sweet looking icons, as always thanks
    Turtle's FTW!
    2011-09-29 01:49 PM
    niceee i like it mind sharing the psd?
    of course, bro. please let me know if you need anything else. check your pm.
    2011-09-29 03:10 PM
    Hi all,

Is someone has :
    [email protected]
    Without the buttons please ?
    2011-09-29 03:45 PM
    Someone frame this please Default Style

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317306438.972364.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!
    2011-09-29 04:26 PM
    AAAARRRRGGG! finally had my SB looking almost how I wanted but couldn't get any widgets to work what so ever. Removed and re-installed through Cydia, and now only half of the icons even show up and widgets still won run on 3volution. I even saved my icons folder to cut down the time to set it back up but nothing is working (see sad screenie below )

Attachment 549542

Gonna be a long frustrating couple of days for me I guess. But here is a wall For Waverley's center widget.

[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-sbwallpaper.png

credits to Waverley73 for providing the psd, and I can remember who upped the wall. (I downloaded it from Elilab's photobucket page and tweaked it a bit )
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-09-30 at 05:03 PM.
    2011-09-29 04:31 PM
    Someone here who can be my angel (no homo) and help me 2 center this pic xD

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317307331.498617.jpg   [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317307367.903295.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!
    2011-09-29 04:42 PM
    Someone here who can be my angel (no homo) and help me 2 center this pic xD

Thanks
    Try with this one

2011-09-29 04:59 PM
    [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-appinfo-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-badges-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-cleanstatus-2x.png[RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats-icon-2x.png

AppInfo, Badges, CleanStatus placed in a folder bearing the name: com.Preferences.Settings

icon with the folder is placed in iconoclasm Bundles

(for icons / folders of other applications I have no information)

Calendar

Clock

I will try until the end of the day to make them mmm one more thing.. Picture icons ?

Are there pictures?
    Just a logo Darkness kinda looks like the Anjunabeats Logo or a triangle..
    2011-09-29 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD