Most likely tonight guys, but the problem is, is part of a paid theme??? But don't want to have to manage who paid and what not... What u think?? Be back later guys have to go to hardware store...
    Hey Chevy, if need be, you can send it to me and i will manage the who has paid and who hasn't. i was the original requester of this mod, so i would gladly do that for you! If you are willing to do the work, the least i can do is take the responsibility of getting it out to the peeps that deserve it!
    2011-10-03 04:22 AM
    Starting to get things back in order.
    This is me for tonight

Hey- Nice LS! Do you mind sharing or do you know where I can get this?

TIA
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst
    2011-10-03 05:06 AM
    What up peeps!! This what I have so far...still working on the photo sizes, but the ones in the vid are 1920x1080...

Check it out on...

chevymusclecar TV!!!

ChevySS_Legacy T-LS+.theme - YouTube
    This is HOT bro just bring it bro!!!
    2011-10-03 05:06 AM
    WIP

[
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-10-03 at 05:13 AM.
    2011-10-03 05:10 AM
    WIP

[
    nice is that going to be a sms icon bro
    2011-10-03 05:21 AM

WiFiFoFum

Signals

Scany
    2011-10-03 05:26 AM
    nice is that going to be a sms icon bro
    Thanks, bro. I guess or any text icon? I'm going to sleep bro. 2.5 hours on this icon already and not really happy with it.

Added light on the keyboard. If you guys want it, i'll post it if not i'll put in my trash.

Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-10-03 at 05:47 AM.
    2011-10-03 05:43 AM
    post it bro n get some rest
    2011-10-03 05:51 AM
    Thanks, bro. I guess or any text icon? I'm going to sleep bro. 2.5 hours on this icon already and not really happy with it.

Added light on the keyboard. If you guys want it, i'll post it if not i'll put in my trash.

Post please xD
    2011-10-03 05:52 AM
    Hey- Nice LS! Do you mind sharing or do you know where I can get this?

TIA
    No problem bro. Goto post 11540 and be sure to hit the thanks button
    2011-10-03 07:38 AM

good night friends
    Many thanks again Sir
    2011-10-03 11:51 AM
    Hi People of Modmiy.........

I have asked some days ago about my problem whit the Loading Screen maked from Darkness777 and placed in my theme.
    This LoadiScreen nothin working.

Winterboard
    Insta***us
    Bytafont
    Clock
    Calendar
    Safari
    IPod

I've named right , and placed in the folder of Bundles. Named Default and [email protected]
    Some Loading Screen working but this not.
    Please help me !

I put my trust in You !

Regard

Marco
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-10-03 12:36 PM
    Put these folders one by one in Bundles: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    2011-10-03 01:13 PM
    Very Thanx Darkness , but I've placed this folder in the theme , heres egual , but nothing..........Is a mistery.....
    Now I've download from the Theme the Loadingscreen Folder original , and I've modified all like Your Loading , and don't working only Bytafont , Winterboard and Inst****s. There no reason for this 'cause if I use in Winterboad the Loadingscreens theme or not use and all Loadingscreens working good , all whitout the 3 writed up , well I can live heheheh , is not a big problem , but I don't understand the motivation.
    If someone in forum can explain me why this I will be very happy...........

Respect

Marco
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)
    2011-10-03 01:46 PM
    Awesome darkness
    I like the iPod icon very much !!!
    Do you have it with white glow please?
    I activated the white icon mod but it doesn't work...
    Thks
    2011-10-03 01:57 PM
    Bytafont generally not intended load screen. IFile looked in the folder where the files are all there Bytafont loading screen that comes in the original applications that will

Awesome darkness
    I like the iPod icon very much !!!
    Do you have it with white glow please?
    I activated the white icon mod but it doesn't work...
    Thks
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-10-03 at 02:01 PM.
    2011-10-03 01:59 PM
    Bytafont generally not intended load screen. IFile looked in the folder where the files are all there Bytafont loading screen that comes in the original applications that will

Thx a lot, you're the most productive and reactive.
    Great work on EPHD and now here !!!
    2011-10-03 02:10 PM
    Very Thanx Darkness , but I've placed this folder in the theme , heres egual , but nothing..........Is a mistery.....
    Now I've download from the Theme the Loadingscreen Folder original , and I've modified all like Your Loading , and don't working only Bytafont , Winterboard and Inst****s. There no reason for this 'cause if I use in Winterboad the Loadingscreens theme or not use and all Loadingscreens working good , all whitout the 3 writed up , well I can live heheheh , is not a big problem , but I don't understand the motivation.
    If someone in forum can explain me why this I will be very happy...........

Respect

Marco
    have you tried going back into winterboard deselecting the base theme, respring, go back into winterboard, select base theme and turn on summer board?
    2011-10-03 04:19 PM
    @ Darkness,Sir when you have time can you pls remove the image of this loader,can u make it blank and transparent if possible pls,TIA.
    2011-10-03 05:05 PM
    have you tried going back into winterboard deselecting the base theme, respring, go back into winterboard, select base theme and turn on summer board?
    Now I try......................

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've try , but nothing change.................what happens ?
    Last edited by Ian_Curtis; 2011-10-03 at 05:22 PM.
    2011-10-03 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD