Yes it's in the original, non- dreamboard version of this thread - http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d2-ported.html
    Sweet thanks!
    2011-06-15 12:05 AM
    Let me help you out.

So there are 3 folders in the zip that we care about:

- HD2 (this folder goes into the Dreamboard folder)
    - HD2 SB (this goes into the SBSettings/Themes)
    - Theme (rename this to HD2 WB and this goes in the themes folder for Winterboard).

Hope this helps.
    Newbie alert !!!!! - I'm using iPhoneBrowser to locate these folders, however I found two 'dreamboard' folders. What should be the correct path names for these folders from root, and exactly HOW do I copy the folders to their correct destinations ?
    I also think I'm using an earlier vesrion of DreamBoard. How and where and what do I add to get the beta version ?

this theme looks to be the dogs dangly bits btw ..... hence all the effort and questions ..... Cheers
    2011-07-14 06:15 PM
    Question. Repo not found? http://dreamboard.us/beta/ isn't working for me. Anyone else having issues?
    2011-07-14 07:21 PM
    Question. Repo not found? http://dreamboard.us/beta/ isn't working for me. Anyone else having issues?
    No need for the beta repo. The version on Cydia is the newest.
    2011-07-14 08:57 PM
    hi i need help i can see the theme in dreamboard. 1.1.4 and i only see a black screen but i can click things
    Last edited by Manesag; 2011-07-19 at 07:06 PM.
    2011-07-19 05:09 PM
    where is i put the folder "PSD"??
    2011-08-23 01:48 PM
    where is i put the folder "PSD"??
    You don't put it anywhere. If you don't have photoshop, it is of no use to you
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-08-23 10:18 PM
    Question. The modmyi button next to the ifile button doesnt work for me and i just wanted to change it to work for cydia instead of modmyi how can i do that?
    2011-09-04 11:19 PM
    Question. The modmyi button next to the ifile button doesnt work for me and i just wanted to change it to work for cydia instead of modmyi how can i do that?
    Well the simplest way would be to change the icon, then open the plist file in a text editor, search for com.ModMyi and replace the whole string with com.saurik.cydia
    My Themes

2011-09-04 11:50 PM
    I changed the modmyi part in the hd2 plist to the com.saurik.cydia and resprang and the icon still doesnt work?
    2011-09-05 12:06 AM
    I changed the modmyi part in the hd2 plist to the com.saurik.cydia and resprang and the icon still doesnt work?
    When I get back from vacation tomorrow and I am at my computer, I'll send you the plist where it is working. and btw, i tried the plist, and it does work. So it's something wrong with your mmi app
    My Themes

2011-09-05 06:34 AM
    How can i get callme workin there are nö Pictures or James showin in mz contacts

How can i get callme workin there are nö Pictures or names showin in my contacts
    2011-09-20 04:15 AM
    How can i get callme workin there are nö Pictures or James showin in mz contacts

How can i get callme workin there are nö Pictures or names showin in my contacts
    You have to make your own icons
    My Themes

2011-09-20 05:16 AM
    Oh okay thanx... Then this theme is worth less...
    Is there a odd theme like this htc type or something whit callme function ..I found utopia but that's ram and battery killer!!!???
    Thx
    2011-09-20 09:45 AM
    Hi, everybody,
    I'm new here and new owner of the iPhone 4s a week. The phone is amazing, but the convenience of quick links from the home screen like the HTC gone. So HTC HD2 for Dreamboard something great. I installed Dreamboard and everything is OK, but HTC HD2 Themes, does not work properly.
    When choosing a theme HTC HD2 launches Home screene, but no Weather and only key "Camera" is active. Nothing can adjust, no other displays.
    I do not understand why this wonderful program can not be purchased and installed like any other program by some iMarket, example Cydia.
    There is only one post with explanations, but they are not sufficient:

Originally Posted by aauspitz
    Let me help you out.
    So there are 3 folders in the zip that we care about:

- HD2 (this folder goes into the Dreamboard folder)
    - HD2 SB (this goes into the SBSettings/Themes)
    - Theme (rename this to HD2 WB and this goes in the themes folder for Winterboard).

I do not care Winterboard, just talking about Dreamboard. Which files from the zip file where to save. Аз не намерих папка SBSettings/Themes. Also not clear folder "Theme" from the zip file you have to put in Dreamboard and where?
    I do not understand why it does not clearly explain step by step installation. Is this intentional? If you have to pay, I agree, but do it properly.
    Someone help me with detailed instructions?

Regards

I could not find a folder SBSettings / Themes. Where is this folder? I guess that folder from Springboard, but I did not find ...
    Last edited by stoyan; 2012-08-20 at 08:58 PM.
    2012-08-20 08:52 PM
    can someone post a link to the download of HTC HD2 dreamoboard pls? the original is "invalid"if anybody noticed
    2012-12-04 02:49 AM
    Did ya check cydia see if its on there?
    If not may just pm him and see if he can help ya out.
    2012-12-04 02:52 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD