Ever since I saw the new UI for Windows 8, this idea has never left my head. So, as soon as I could, I started the theme.

Notes:

This is simply a very early WIP. Because of my other theme(s), I cannot guarantee a quick release of this one, but I will try.
    I do not have live tiles, they are simply customized to my liking. I may have them in the future, and I may not.
    I may need help with a DreamBoard version in the future. So if you would possibly want to work with me, send me an private message.
    This will definitely be ported to the iPad.
    Video soon.

You have the right to be excited.
    2011-06-04 07:46 AM

Ever since I saw the new UI for Windows 8, this idea has never left my head. So, as soon as I could, I started the theme.

Notes:

This is simply a very early WIP. Because of my other theme(s), I cannot guarantee a quick release of this one, but I will try.
    I do not have live tiles, they are simply customized to my liking. I may have them in the future, and I may not.
    I may need help with a DreamBoard version in the future. So if you would possibly want to work with me, send me an private message.
    This will definitely be ported to the iPad.
    Video soon.

You have the right to be excited.
    Wow. I hope you can pull this off man. I would love to have the windows 8 homescreen.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-06-04 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD