Amazing theme! I am new to using it, just got it. Been trying for two hours to read through and figure out how to change code etc but can't figure out to access anything other than changing icons placement through edit function. Can you please start me in the right direction for doing so, what do I need besides dreamboard and boxor HD for iPad? Thanks in advance.
    2011-07-12 11:26 PM
    Go to the widgets folder then to liveweather and open functions and search for c&p then change c to f and respring...
    DUDE!! You rock! Thanks for the fix!
    Last edited by jpatton412; 2011-07-13 at 04:26 AM.
    2011-07-13 03:26 AM
    I could help you to make the avatar, just send me email or post it here.
    Is it a pain in the *** to make them?
    2011-07-13 04:27 AM
    Is it a pain in the *** to make them?
    not really
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-07-13 06:06 AM
    Here are some icons I made, and share for anyone wanting to use them.
    Boxor HD for iPad-pressreader.pngBoxor HD for iPad-goodreader.pngBoxor HD for iPad-pocketbible.pngBoxor HD for iPad-slingplayer.png
    2011-07-13 07:17 AM
    Here are some icons I made, and share for anyone wanting to use them.
    Boxor HD for iPad-pressreader.pngBoxor HD for iPad-goodreader.pngBoxor HD for iPad-pocketbible.pngBoxor HD for iPad-slingplayer.png
    Thanks you, I have added those icons into Icon Database if you don't mind

http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-07-13 07:24 AM
    Thanks you, I have added those icons into Icon Database if you don't mind

http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD
    If they are good enough for you, then that's fine. Glad I could contribute.
    2011-07-13 07:25 AM
    If they are good enough for you, then that's fine. Glad I could contribute.
    it's perfect Thanks

2011-07-13 07:27 AM
    By the way - you may want to edit the name on the icon you have for "Pocket Informant" - the name of the app for the iPad is "Informant HD" The icon can be identical, just a different name.

Here you go - I made one for it. It is slightly different, including the HD in the logo, just as the app icon does.
    Boxor HD for iPad-informant-hd.png
    Last edited by tsatryan; 2011-07-13 at 07:39 AM.
    2011-07-13 07:31 AM
    By the way - you may want to edit the name on the icon you have for "Pocket Informant" - the name of the app for the iPad is "Informant HD" The icon can be identical, just a different name.

Here you go - I made one for it. It is slightly different, including the HD in the logo, just as the app icon does.
    Boxor HD for iPad-informant-hd.png
    Thank you for letting me know, I have included your icon into database

2011-07-13 06:15 PM
    Just bought the theme and to be honest I'm regretting it. Can you please sort out the rotate feature, as you can only use two sides instead of all four! I don't know if you have noticed but ipad2 users with the smart cover, if you use the stand, the screen is always upside down!

Good looking theme, but poor functionality!
    2011-07-13 07:33 PM
    Just bought the theme and to be honest I'm regretting it. Can you please sort out the rotate feature, as you can only use two sides instead of all four! I don't know if you have noticed but ipad2 users with the smart cover, if you use the stand, the screen is always upside down!

Good looking theme, but poor functionality!
    First off, rotating the wrong way does not constitute you stating it has poor functionality, it has amazing and well working functionality! It just rotates the other direction. Now if you feel you can do a better job then by all means please make us a theme! He made us this amazing theme with no case on his iPad, so entirely not his fault we use the case we do, not to mention this theme was made for iPad 1 not iPad 2. Regardless he is aware that it rotates the wrong way and has known this since day one of release because I told him, now do you know what it takes to make it rotate the other direction? No you don't and if you did you would have even made the rude comment that you did, and should be happy like me that it even rotates in the first place. So now please so me another DB theme that allows you to do what this theme does! Please!

Now I will say that falcon is working on a white version of this theme and "plans" to make it rotate the direction it should to allow the use of the smart cover. But in order to make this current theme do that, he would have to remake the entire theme all over again, all new code all new images...

Please keep all rude comments to yourself, if you don't like it don't use it and ask for a refund through paypal...
    2011-07-13 08:18 PM
    Wow! Time of the month is it?? I dont even know where to begin replying to that useless response of yours but here goes!

If I could develop a theme, then i wouldnt have to buy one would I!? And if i did develop one, i would certainly make sure it is the correct way up when the device is in is default position in landscape!!!

Maybe you misread, but I dont feel my previous comment was rude, i was just informing the dev of an issue which i have, and that i am dissapointed with the product! Dont know where you are from, but saying its " a good looking theme " isnt an insult from where i come from. Not to sure what dictatorship you grew up in, but on the world wide web people are allowed to voice their opinion.

Ive had a look at some of your previous posts, and it seems it is somesort of hobby of yours to post total garbage around this forum!

I have said what i have to say, hopefully the developer will sort out the issue. I will unsubscribe from this thread so i dont have to waste time trawling through the pointless replies you will no doubt post in the near future.

Edit : I feel some congratulations are in order, as you are also the first person to be added to my ignore list!
    Last edited by ruddyrum; 2011-07-13 at 08:40 PM.
    2011-07-13 08:36 PM
    ^ 14 total posts... consider the source, Moose... then smile and let the day be happy!
    2011-07-13 08:51 PM
    Wow! Time of the month is it?? I dont even know where to begin replying to that useless response of yours but here goes!

If I could develop a theme, then i wouldnt have to buy one would I!? And if i did develop one, i would certainly make sure it is the correct way up when the device is in is default position in landscape!!!

Maybe you misread, but I dont feel my previous comment was rude, i was just informing the dev of an issue which i have, and that i am dissapointed with the product! Dont know where you are from, but saying its " a good looking theme " isnt an insult from where i come from. Not to sure what dictatorship you grew up in, but on the world wide web people are allowed to voice their opinion.

Ive had a look at some of your previous posts, and it seems it is somesort of hobby of yours to post total garbage around this forum!

I have said what i have to say, hopefully the developer will sort out the issue. I will unsubscribe from this thread so i dont have to waste time trawling through the pointless replies you will no doubt post in the near future.

Edit : I feel some congratulations are in order, as you are also the first person to be added to my ignore list!
    Apparently you did not actually read my comment as it was not about your comment "a good looking theme" it was about your comment of "poor functionality" this was in fact rude and sorry you do not feel that way, you do in fact have every right to voice your opinion in the WWW as you please, but rude comments you can keep to yourself, but constructive comments are welcome in this forum as it does help, but if you had actually "read" the forum you would already know that this has been addressed previously and is a know issue with the theme therefore you should not have purchased it if you feel this way, it is entirely your fault that you have it an are un happy with it, not anyone else's. And I am more than ok with you blocking me as I do not care for your opinion at all! And I know my opinion is valued here as well as other forums on mmi so your one comment saying otherwise means nothing, so it is you that has the useless comments here! So have a wonderful day and happy blocking

^ 14 total posts... consider the source, Moose... then smile and let the day be happy!
    Lol my thoughts exactly my friend
    2011-07-13 08:51 PM
    Quick question, for either Falcon or Moose - I am editing my Current.plist to create my own big icons, and I notice that the listings for Mail and the AppStore have what appears to be double entries. What do I keep and what do I throw away, since I am not wanting the AppStore to use one of those precious 10 spots! Thanks in advance.
    2011-07-13 09:11 PM
    Quick question, for either Falcon or Moose - I am editing my Current.plist to create my own big icons, and I notice that the listings for Mail and the AppStore have what appears to be double entries. What do I keep and what do I throw away, since I am not wanting the AppStore to use one of those precious 10 spots! Thanks in advance.
    There are double entries because one part of the code is for the badges and the other part is for the actual big icon, so the one that saus "launch" next to the bundle ID is for the big icon and the other is for the badge. Does that make sense?
    2011-07-13 09:21 PM
    Yep, it makes sense. However, I just modded my Current.plist, rebooted, and now my DB is solid black. Ouch. Not sure what I compromised...
    2011-07-13 09:40 PM
    First of all I want to thank you for making this great theme! I am LOVING it..of course its taking me time to get used to this since Im used to the regular themes so please bare with me since I have a few questions(Hope you all dont mind)
    1. the pinned apps folder, I see a lot of edit buttons there, can I just edit them with the apps that I want in there?
    2. I am used to having folders containing social, puzzle games, things like that I assume I cant do that here
    3. Where do I locate sbsettings since I have that installed..is it still located in the same place?
    4. Does this theme take up a lot of memory off of the iPad?
    5. I see that there are many boxes for mail, etc..how can I edit them so that the specific app that I use for mail(Mboxmail) will open when I click it..same for twitter apps, etc
    2011-07-13 09:57 PM
    Yep, it makes sense. However, I just modded my Current.plist, rebooted, and now my DB is solid black. Ouch. Not sure what I compromised...
    When it goes solid black like that it is becuase you edited too much, it is very case sesitive to the code, you need to make sure you always edit between <dict> and </dict> if the code ends like this </dict instead of </dict> that will make it blank so check the code and verify that all your code areas that you changed start and end like that Hope this helps!

First of all I want to thank you for making this great theme! I am LOVING it..of course its taking me time to get used to this since Im used to the regular themes so please bare with me since I have a few questions(Hope you all dont mind)
    1. the pinned apps folder, I see a lot of edit buttons there, can I just edit them with the apps that I want in there?
    2. I am used to having folders containing social, puzzle games, things like that I assume I cant do that here
    3. Where do I locate sbsettings since I have that installed..is it still located in the same place?
    4. Does this theme take up a lot of memory off of the iPad?
    5. I see that there are many boxes for mail, etc..how can I edit them so that the specific app that I use for mail(Mboxmail) will open when I click it..same for twitter apps, etc
    1. the pinned apps folder, I see a lot of edit buttons there, can I just edit them with the apps that I want in there? - Yes you can, when you go into edit mode, just select a location you want the icon and then a list will appear, select the app you want at the location you selected
    2. I am used to having folders containing social, puzzle games, things like that I assume I cant do that here - No, the boxorHD for ipad does not have the folders, only the "all apps" and the "pinned apps" locations
    3. Where do I locate sbsettings since I have that installed..is it still located in the same place? - if you swipe your finger from left to right on the bar across the top with the time, you will see your sbsettings drop down.
    4. Does this theme take up a lot of memory off of the iPad? - On the ipad 1, yes, on ipad 2, no
    5. I see that there are many boxes for mail, etc..how can I edit them so that the specific app that I use for mail(Mboxmail) will open when I click it..same for twitter apps, etc - Do a search (using ifile) in your "Current.plist" for the bundle ID that you want to change, for example mail, search for com.apple.mobilemail and then change that to the apps bundle ID you want it to open, if you have a new image to use than thange the image name to the one you want to use, again Mail.png to what the name of your iamge is.
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-07-13 at 10:51 PM.
    2011-07-13 10:45 PM
734 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD