2011-06-30 08:42 PM
    aseng, if you download shrink it gives you the ability to change your labels to whatever color you want. thats the easiest way to do it.
    2011-06-30 09:07 PM
    So I bought color keyboard and loaded it then loaded Envy remix green CK and went into setting selected it in color keyboard resprung my iphone and wait for it wait for it, Houston we have problem, no color keyboard anyone else having this issue or know how i might be able to fix this send instructions or just call me a tard lol plz help thank you LOVE this theme good job.
    2011-07-01 02:08 AM
    to otiswhuff and nnfdcane thank you for the replies.. =)
    2011-07-01 03:31 AM
    So I bought color keyboard and loaded it then loaded Envy remix green CK and went into setting selected it in color keyboard resprung my iphone and wait for it wait for it, Houston we have problem, no color keyboard anyone else having this issue or know how i might be able to fix this send instructions or just call me a tard lol plz help thank you LOVE this theme good job.
    Did you click save while in color kb settings?
    2011-07-01 03:43 AM
    yes I did save after I chose the envy theme and did a reboot
    2011-07-01 03:45 AM
    What's up june? You bAd mofo. Look at this master piece, it makes me smile to see that so many people love this one! I know I do.
    On a side note. If anyone is having probs with there color keyboard, direct your message to me and I'll handle it for you. June is a busy guy and seeing as how I'm his right hand color keyboard man, I think I can take some of the load off.
    Peace people have a good day.
    P.s. June keep up the good work.
    Otis is the person who ports all my iacces keyboards to color keyboard. Be sure to thanks him Thanks for showing up bAd bro. And thanks for helping me answer questions really appreciate it!

yes I did save after I chose the envy theme and did a reboot
    Hold on I'll delete and install off Cydia.
    2011-07-01 03:46 AM
    wow otis so its you... thanks for the color keyboard its awesome and i really do love it... =)

or should i say thank you to badGB for letting me/us experience their amazing themes...
    2011-07-01 03:51 AM
    Otis is the person who ports all my iacces keyboards to color keyboard. Be sure to thanks him Thanks for showing up bAd bro. And thanks for helping me answer questions really appreciate it!

Hold on I'll delete and install off Cydia.
    Deleted everything. Installed from Cydia keyboard works fine bro.
    Attached Thumbnails EnVy ReMix * Released * By JunesIphone/badGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309485446.568144.jpg  
    2011-07-01 03:57 AM
    wow otis so its you... thanks for the color keyboard its awesome and i really do love it... =)

or should i say thank you to badGB for letting me/us experience their amazing themes...
    Your funny. You can Thank Junesiphone, myself, and the bAdTeam. And thank you for
    Your support man!

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;6118082]Otis is the person who ports all my iacces keyboards to color keyboard. Be sure to thanks him Thanks for showing up bAd bro. And thanks for helping me answer questions really appreciate it!

No prob june. I got your back main!!
    We bAd for life. We need to teach Dude how to get on threads and post lol

to otiswhuff and nnfdcane thank you for the replies.. =)
    Not a prob man. Anything to help the people I the community.
    Last edited by otiswhuff; 2011-07-01 at 04:16 AM.
    2011-07-01 04:12 AM
    Yea @bAdGBDude needs to learn how to help on forums, that would be sick!
    2011-07-01 04:19 AM
    is it shrink is not comatible with 4.3.3? because i try to download it and after i restart may sb and then it just always in safety mode so i just remove it again =(...

but already found the info.plist i put it in the mobilenotifier =) i return it then its okay now may icon label are now green =) and thanks again for the help =)

just want to share my customize envy remix HD

and one more i want to put an animated wheather with the location name any help for that one?? =D
    2011-07-01 08:31 AM
    Not sure about shrink, I'm running 4.2.1 and works fine.
    2011-07-01 01:50 PM
    Did you open the CK folder and SSH the two internal folders (Popups and CK)?
    2011-07-01 03:47 PM
    shrink does work on 4.3.3 as im using it on 4.3.3
    2011-07-01 03:57 PM
    shrink does work on 4.3.3 as im using it on 4.3.3
    okay thanks =)
    2011-07-01 04:02 PM
    Thank for all the help with my keyboard problem turned out I needed to turn off iAcces off lol guess I was the tard good day all
    2011-07-01 05:11 PM
    As promissed...I think I could still do better!

2011-07-01 06:09 PM
    Will there be any Envy Remix Blue SBSettings? - thanks
    2011-07-01 07:20 PM
    Will there be any Envy Remix Blue SBSettings? - thanks
    Yes

As promissed...I think I could still do better!

I think they look pretty dope!
    2011-07-01 07:26 PM
477 ... 91718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD