OK understand about the loader, thanks, no never done that in any of my themes, have to look into that in future. The main bar icons are left stock, the menu bar icons were changed to match the main bar so they also look stock. As I said I generally like things to be clear there or should I say what would also look best with the rest of the setup in a Theme.
    Aw damn alright :/

I just like my themes complete. Everything done & customized. Must be just me
    2011-07-13 10:37 PM
    Aw damn alright :/

I just like my themes complete. Everything done & customized. Must be just me
    Yes i can also understand that but if something is done and it makes items unclear which is the case with a lot of the themes then it's not the right way. Thats not to say I will not look at these items a little closer but matbe for a later update.
    2011-07-13 10:45 PM
    Why do my icons look different than what is on the front page. All yours look like they have a shadow at the top to give them depth versus mine look stock with just the outlining around them.

Here is a link to what mine looks like http://db.tt/S7GDeZH
    2011-07-14 12:28 AM
    Why do my icons look different than what is on the front page. All yours look like they have a shadow at the top to give them depth versus mine look stock with just the outlining around them.

Here is a link to what mine looks like http://db.tt/S7GDeZH
    The original Display was at an early stage of development, which I changed to this style. There by far very different from stock as they have been done with not only the edges as glass but also an overlay ontop of the icons for a complete glass look.
    2011-07-14 12:39 AM
    Sorry stock was the wrong word but disappointing though that shadowing at the top with the outliing disappearing at the bottom gave the illusion the icons were bent back and coming out at ya. Love the rest of the theme though.
    2011-07-14 01:00 AM
    Sorry stock was the wrong word but disappointing though that shadowing at the top with the outliing disappearing at the bottom gave the illusion the icons were bent back and coming out at ya. Love the rest of the theme though.
    Thats ok a few of my regulars said that that style was a little to much like my other themes, so I went back to the drawing board to redo the style. If you can do graphics I do still have the original templet on file
    2011-07-14 01:10 AM
    I would love that if you could provide it that style just really works for me. Guess I will check out your older themes also.
    2011-07-14 01:22 AM
    Just donated. Looking forward to playing with this. Nice to see a winterboard theme that looks better than most of these dreamboard themes
    2011-07-14 01:24 AM
    I would love that if you could provide it that style just really works for me. Guess I will check out your older themes also.
    For you to make up for yourself, PSD's?

Just donated. Looking forward to playing with this. Nice to see a winterboard theme that looks better than most of these dreamboard themes
    Thanks Details sent
    2011-07-14 01:28 AM
    Thanks for the quick email. I'm at work right now. These are some large files. I have no SSH handy do you think it'd be possible to download via safari download manager? Or would it be best to just wait the 3 hours till I'm home?
    2011-07-14 01:32 AM
    Yes psd's please if possible

Love your cobalt theme also! Have u looked at making any themes for the iPad?
    Last edited by rdakers28; 2011-07-14 at 01:44 AM.
    2011-07-14 01:38 AM
    Thanks for the quick email. I'm at work right now. These are some large files. I have no SSH handy do you think it'd be possible to download via safari download manager? Or would it be best to just wait the 3 hours till I'm home?
    I believe the Downloads are not working through the iPhone. So yes it would be better to wait and as you said it's a big Download as well.

Love your cobalt theme also!
    Thanks I'll get that organized as i don't use psd's but should be able to make it up for you. Then I'll email

Love your cobalt theme also! Have u looked at making any themes for the iPad?
    Missed that one. Don't own an iPad at this time but am looking into it.

Also need your email for those icons, if you could pm them for me
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 2011-07-14 at 02:26 AM.
    2011-07-14 01:45 AM
    I believe the Downloads are not working through the iPhone. So yes it would be better to wait and as you said it's a big Download as well.

Thanks I'll get that organized as i don't use psd's but should be able to make it up for you. Then I'll email

Missed that one. Don't own an iPad at this time but am looking into it.

Also need your email for those icons, if you could pm them for me
    It would be awesome to see more themers making things for the ipad. BoxorHD is great but JBME has only been out a week and i'm getting bored of it
    2011-07-14 03:11 AM
    It would be awesome to see more themers making things for the ipad. BoxorHD is great but JBME has only been out a week and i'm getting bored of it
    If I get one I'll be Theming it, cant help myself.
    2011-07-14 03:14 AM
    Just got home. Can someone help? I was never asked for password before downloading the link. When I try to unrar via unrarx I can't because of invalid password. Where do I insert the password?

Wow I'm dense! Found it
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-07-14 at 05:03 AM.
    2011-07-14 04:59 AM
    Just donated, looks amazing, can't wait to get it.
    2011-07-14 05:24 AM
    Just got home. Can someone help? I was never asked for password before downloading the link. When I try to unrar via unrarx I can't because of invalid password. Where do I insert the password?

Wow I'm dense! Found it
    Jus about to answr, glad to ear you sorted that out LOL
    2011-07-14 05:42 AM
    Jus about to answr, glad to ear you sorted that out LOL
    Never had to put the password in unrarx before. Is the theme really 600 mb? Haha still waiting on it to load via cyberduck
    2011-07-14 05:49 AM
    Never had to put the password in unrarx before. Is the theme really 600 mb? Haha still waiting on it to load via cyberduck
    Yes s there's 6 Themes in one.
    2011-07-14 05:54 AM
    Looks great on my Phone!! THX for this nice work!! But i have a Problem with the Safari.app

Why is it blue above and on Landscape?
    Attached Thumbnails iGlazed Ultimate-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310634460.596093.jpg   iGlazed Ultimate-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310634473.053344.jpg  
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-07-14 11:08 AM
414 ... 61415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD