All Betas will go out tomorrow. Jelle Ill try and send you a LIL extra if I can
    2011-06-27 11:38 PM
    Hey Tyler I'll have donated 5 usd for your hard work! keep it up!
    For examples, it does not matter whether it's a big, dead poets,
    Mahatma Gandhi is at or Uncle Fritz from Braunschweig,
    if it is only human, has at the present moment without batting an eyelid said or done
    what do we hesitate.
    2011-06-27 11:39 PM
    I'm really excited about this one!!
    2011-06-27 11:40 PM
    All Betas will go out tomorrow. Jelle Ill try and send you a LIL extra if I can
    ok no prob . I'll start whenever you send it and I get the time to work working early shift this week so should be no prob. verry excited about this theme

ah yes almost forgot , tyler check your pm i'm gonna send you an off topic question i'f been having a few days
    I wouldn't wanne clutter this tread with it
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-06-27 at 11:48 PM.
    2011-06-27 11:43 PM
    Tomorrow Ill put up a video preview as well
    2011-06-28 12:04 AM
    Just sent my first of probably a few donations for the theme. Thanks for making it a public beta. Also very fair price. Can't wait
    2011-06-28 12:49 AM
    Just sent ya first payment will send more soon can't wait for this!!!!
    2011-06-28 01:10 AM
    Just donated. Can't wait to have this on my iphone4!!

Brian
    2011-06-28 01:30 AM
    Omnimo

This is just a rainmeter skin I found to give everyone an idea. I've been hiding away for a week or two now planning my new theme, and how I was going to attack it. Im finally happy with the design lay-out, as well as the functionality of the theme when completed. The portrait lay-out will draw heavy inspiration from Eight OS, and the Landscape will be based off of Omnimo entirely.

Features of theme will include

- non winterboard LS
    - as always sexy animations
    - landscape AND portrait ( option to toggle between the two )
    - two different lay-outs / designs per rotation orientation
    - multiple widgets
    - RAM as always above 300
    - auto skinned icons
    - full winterboard UI
    - much much more

Stay posted for annoucements/screenshots/updates as they will be coming early and often. As with all my themes, I will try to keep this as professional as possible, while maintaining some level of novelty. I want this theme to give the user everything he needs, while keeping a clean look. This will be by far my most advanced theme when it comes to the "code" and should be a very fun ride from start to finish. I have so much planned for this theme, and I'm interested to hear some input you guys might have for features you would like to see integrated.

ETA: 1-2 weeks untill the beta is released

after that, should be pretty fast.

Tyler Rohrman
    aka Them3this
    And as always, this looks like it would be great on an iPad.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore
    2011-06-28 03:10 AM
    And as always, this looks like it would be great on an iPad.
    +1 hopefully someone will be able to port this and we get a JB for the ipad 2 this week
    2011-06-28 03:14 AM
    This price is EXTREMELY FAIR, To be honest, at final release, its going to cost more. The way Im going to add "themes" to the main rainmeter theme is, I will do individual themes to add to your main Rainmeter theme, this one. The way the updates will work is, I will write the code so that you can insert the new themes in, and keep all your plist changes from before. Its really Hard to describe what I wanna do with this project without showing you guys, I have a feeling after a video goes up, and the beta is a few days in, you guys are going to be in aweee.

Btw I think Purple will be my default color in the forums, cool?
    2011-06-28 03:34 AM
    This price is EXTREMELY FAIR, To be honest, at final release, its going to cost more. The way Im going to add "themes" to the main rainmeter theme is, I will do individual themes to add to your main Rainmeter theme, this one. The way the updates will work is, I will write the code so that you can insert the new themes in, and keep all your plist changes from before. Its really Hard to describe what I wanna do with this project without showing you guys, I have a feeling after a video goes up, and the beta is a few days in, you guys are going to be in aweee.

Btw I think Purple will be my default color in the forums, cool?
    This is going to be SO AMAZING. Omg.

And I dig the purple. Lol.
    2011-06-28 03:42 AM
    Wait so it's in beta? Could you like update the first post with screenshots and possibly a video so we can see what the actual theme looks like.
    2011-06-28 04:01 AM
    Wait so it's in beta? Could you like update the first post with screenshots and possibly a video so we can see what the actual theme looks like.

That will all be done tomorrow morning, I havent even posted the donate link yet, just put it up in a post earlier because a I was getting PMs about it. Also the picture is a screenshot Leo....
    2011-06-28 04:04 AM
    if we donate now then do we still gotta pay for it when its out of beta and released?
    2011-06-28 05:32 AM
    No, grabbing the beta will be advantageous in all aspects, you'll get the theme for 3$ which will include ALL updates, and you'll have insight and suggestions towards the final build of the theme.

Final release will be 4-5$

DONATION LINK UP

BETAS SENT OUT TOMORROW
    2011-06-28 05:52 AM
    This is gonna be a good one guys
    2011-06-28 05:56 AM
    will you see my email through the donations thing? cuz i didnt write it on there i just donated. lol
    2011-06-28 06:05 AM
    OK....I donated!
    2011-06-28 06:11 AM
    Long time listeners, first time caller.

Just signed up to say how excited I am for this having used rainmeter pretty exstensivley for a while.

Didn't realise dontations were only $3.00USD.....donated $15.00AUD instead. lol
    2011-06-28 06:26 AM
1,770 ... 210111213142262 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD