my wife and I have one and our two older sons have one ;-)

I'm thinking about buying the kit to make mine blue but not sure, I really like the white!! Lol
    Mine was yellow and is now clear. It's a pretty easy swap
    2011-07-01 02:50 PM
    Maps
    Light
    Notes
    TV-Guide

Could you add "Puffin" (New FULL flash web browser)
    2011-07-01 03:31 PM
    lol yeah I do that kinda stuff for a living
    2011-07-01 03:53 PM
    Spotify
    Cydia
    BiteSMS
    Facebook
    Twitter

If it's not considered spam, could you share a link to one of those "kits" you talk about? If you don't wanna post it here (maye I'm the only one interested), send a pm.

Thanks!!
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-07-01 04:01 PM
    Hmm... I'll give making an alternative a go. So it'll have all the details there still but instead of the single weather icon in the center, it'll be UniAW. What u reckon??
    Not really sure. I just feel that outside of some of the mods that the basic ani weather widgets all look the same. Maybe different animations or have the widget run rectangle down one side vs. across the middle. probably wont fit with the theme, or be viable. Just throwing out ideas.

[I][COLOR="purple"]** Everyone, please list your top 5 used apps, outside of the common ones we all use.
    Remote
    newstweet
    shazam encore
    calengoo
    dropbox/fulldrop
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-07-01 at 04:33 PM.
    2011-07-01 04:27 PM
    God I'd kill to have this on the iPad. And while I love it on iPhone, using the iPhone horizontally.... I don't know.
    2011-07-01 05:37 PM
    God I'd kill to have this on the iPad. And while I love it on iPhone, using the iPhone horizontally.... I don't know.
    That's ok, cause you will ahve the abaility to go to portrait soon
    2011-07-01 05:48 PM
    WhatsApp
    Words With Friends
    TweetBot
    Voxor
    BiteSMS
    iFile
    Terminal

Those are the ones I use the most....some are covered, and I was slacking as I'm finishing up a safari widget
    2011-07-01 05:51 PM
    That's ok, cause you will ahve the abaility to go to portrait soon
    I can't get on with landscape on the phone so I hope you are right. I thought I read that portrait was scheduled after landscape.

Pii
    2011-07-01 06:01 PM
    I can't get on with landscape on the phone so I hope you are right. I thought I read that portrait was scheduled after landscape.

Pii
    It is, you will have the option to use either portrait or landscape with this theme once it is all completed
    2011-07-01 06:41 PM
    Donated. Can't wait to try this theme.
    2011-07-01 07:39 PM
    post removed *
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-07-01 at 08:56 PM.
    2011-07-01 08:39 PM
    AND use it on the ipad
    as soon as I figur out why this 90 rotation fucks everything up on the screen.. well it's good for 90% , just would need to get tiles bigger for a better look , fix the widgets and just place the tiles better
    but who could help... can find anyone for this not even falcon want's to help me out , the guy who helped me on inspired hasn't been on in weeks..so.. damn..
    I know you get excited easily but why not wait for Tyler to get finished before you start porting this. We both know he's likely to change nearly everything. Just feel like you may be wasting time doing this with the raw beta
    2011-07-01 08:45 PM
    AND use it on the ipad
    as soon as I figur out why this 90 rotation fucks everything up on the screen.. well it's good for 90% , just would need to get tiles bigger for a better look , fix the widgets and just place the tiles better
    but who could help... can find anyone for this not even falcon want's to help me out , the guy who helped me on inspired hasn't been on in weeks..so.. damn..
    Well i know why falcon won't he is redoing his entire Boxor theme to make it white, he will be very busy for a really long time!
    2011-07-01 08:47 PM
    I know you get excited easily but why not wait for Tyler to get finished before you start porting this. We both know he's likely to change nearly everything. Just feel like you may be wasting time doing this with the raw beta
    he knows about it , i'm trying to see what it would look like in the raw beta. and see if it would be worth doing
    and it is..
    second time I would do somthing won't be untill final release , I ain't crazy
    2011-07-01 08:54 PM
    WHEW, my hands, fingers, wrist is starting to hurt. But no pain, no gain . The theme is progressing so nice guys, Ill post a video here shortly with some of the new features added. As of right now, heres whats been done since the Betav1

- All Apps grid, with Auto-skinning and Labeling apps
    - New animated QuickApps Drawer, with OS7 style animation.
    - COMPLETELY rewritten .plist from the ground up
    - Coded in ability to have portrait mode in betav3
    - MOVING TILES ( Kuanyu helped so MUCH )
    - New settings widget ( GaN-MaN did an AWESOME job on this )
    - New safari widget ( ChrisOSX killed it! )
    - 48 Icons now included, hope to have 100+ by release.

Will post up new video/pics here in a little once I get everything smoothed over. The moving tiles are awesome! A few things about the theme will be changed, but for the better. Keep the feedback coming guys, I read everything everyone says, and take it all into consideration. Will be back soon!

Tyler
    2011-07-01 09:02 PM
    WHEW, my hands, fingers, wrist is starting to hurt. But no pain, no gain . The theme is progressing so nice guys, Ill post a video here shortly with some of the new features added. As of right now, heres whats been done since the Betav1

- All Apps grid, with Auto-skinning and Labeling apps
    - New animated QuickApps Drawer, with OS7 style animation.
    - COMPLETELY rewritten .plist from the ground up
    - Coded in ability to have portrait mode in betav3
    - MOVING TILES ( Kuanyu helped so MUCH )
    - New settings widget ( GaN-MaN did an AWESOME job on this )
    - New safari widget ( ChrisOSX killed it! )
    - 48 Icons now included, hope to have 100+ by release.

Will post up new video/pics here in a little once I get everything smoothed over. The moving tiles are awesome! A few things about the theme will be changed, but for the better. Keep the feedback coming guys, I read everything everyone says, and take it all into consideration. Will be back soon!

Tyler
    It does in fact look amazing!! Really really clean and functional! Great job guys!!
    2011-07-01 09:10 PM
    Thanks for keeping us all updated on what's going on.
    2011-07-01 10:20 PM
    Thank you for the update! I cannot wait for beta3!!! Look forward to the video.

Pii
    2011-07-01 10:21 PM
    I'm confused! I donated and them3this said he was gonna send me the beta... but he didn't. Lol I'm sure he's super busy, no biggie, but I'm kinda confused :P
    2011-07-01 11:39 PM
1,770 ... 1725262728293777 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD