Thanks brother, I think I remember you saying a while back, " I hope you don't let us down ", did I let you down? Or deliver as promised?

Wheres this kid at now?
    Wasn't me homie.
    2011-07-15 03:08 AM

You and me both wanna know about ken.... if you wanna see what Im up to, get on skype. Ill show you. Rohrmant

LOL so u never answered, did u want me to help out or what?
    2011-07-15 04:13 AM
    Im alright for now, If i notice not being able to keep up, which, after my next three themes drop, I have a feeling will be the case...

And my next themes will be like all the rest, totally different and unique.

I mean i can use all the same widgets, or just change the images to white and re-charge you all if thats what you prefer though
    2011-07-15 04:47 AM
    Im alright for now, If i notice not being able to keep up, which, after my next three themes drop, I have a feeling will be the case...

And my next themes will be like all the rest, totally different and unique.

I mean i can use all the same widgets, or just change the images to white and re-charge you all if thats what you prefer though

okay, just let me know if anything (i cant leave my house might as well be useful)...
    cool...
    LMAO i think everyone well pass up that offer...
    to be honest i thought of a new theme today...
    in my opinion its the ****

and didnt u ask me for help on something a while back?
    2011-07-15 04:55 AM
    okay, just let me know if anything (i cant leave my house might as well be useful)...
    cool...
    LMAO i think everyone well pass up that offer...
    to be honest i thought of a new theme today...
    in my opinion its the ****

and didnt u ask me for help on something a while back?

Ive got some ideas as well, Ill upload a video of my concept right now, well not exactly my concept, but it was handed to me, and asked to be finished. So you know Ill turn it into something lol
    2011-07-15 04:57 AM

Ive got some ideas as well, Ill upload a video of my concept right now, well not exactly my concept, but it was handed to me, and asked to be finished. So you know Ill turn it into something lol
    hmmm concept?
    sounds like SnowLeo's involved?
    correct?
    2011-07-15 04:59 AM
    Wait wha? Haven't been on this thread for a while lol. I assume that's what he's talking about lol. It's gonna be pretty awesome! Love how he decides to upload a video here first before saying anything to me. If it's not what I'm thinking then I guess I made things kinda awkward lol. But it's cool because there's plenty of time and I know how both you and them3this love to take up as many projects as posisible and I respect that.
    2011-07-15 05:06 AM
    lolz

lolz

Offtopic check out this tweak i made!

NO ICONS!!!

[Release] Omnimo EIGHT-img_0657.png
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-07-15 at 05:23 AM.
    2011-07-15 05:18 AM
    Lol nope apparently its something else. Both of you guys are just crazy how many projects you can work on at once.
    2011-07-15 05:24 AM
    Lol nope apparently its something else. Both of you guys are just crazy how many projects you can work on at once.
    ATM im only helping others...
    but a theme idea hit me today... and i really like it
    2011-07-15 05:26 AM
    lolz

lolz

NO ICONS!!!

I dont get it. What's different besides no labels?
    lolz

lolz

NO ICONS!!!

lolz, you made that? I guess it's no icon label!
    ATM im only helping others...
    but a theme idea hit me today... and i really like it
    Mind telling me what it is?
    2011-07-15 05:27 AM
    I dont get it. What's different besides no labels?
    none :/

lolz, you made that? I guess it's no icon label!
    yep
    2011-07-15 05:30 AM
    Speaking of ideas my little bro showed me some cool 3D stuff in Google Sketchup Pro and I'd love to see a theme that's fully 3D using google Sketchup where you can actually navigate through a 3D environment. It's pretty awesome because google has a special search engine for 3D images where you can find ANYTHING from like real people, to buildings, to spongebob lol
    2011-07-15 05:31 AM
    Mind telling me what it is?
    im not to sure yet
    dont want u going off and tell tyler to make it (JK, but seriously dont so that)
    none :/

yep
    Lol, I can do that with winter board LMAO!!
    im not to sure yet
    dont want u going off and tell tyler to make it (JK, but seriously dont so that)
    Funny. I only remember telling Tyler about things that were originally my idea and only work that I made. I would never share any one elses work or ideas lol. It's cool though, guess I'll just have to keep my current project w/ Tyler secret from you too.
    2011-07-15 05:34 AM
    Funny. I only remember telling Tyler about things that were originally my idea and only work that I made. I would never share any one elses work or ideas lol. It's cool though, guess I'll just have to keep my current project w/ Tyler secret from you too.
    lol i was kidding, didnt u see the JK

Lol, I can do that with winter board LMAO!!

winterBoard is for sissies
    im using iOS5, no time to mess with WB
    2011-07-15 05:35 AM
    Lol...then good job making that app!
    2011-07-15 05:37 AM
1,770 ... 1959676869707179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD