Will decide who the testers are this evening.

Question, would releasing a raw beta be something you guys would want? Just to give you a feel? Or would you rather me wait a few days and release a slightly more polished product.

Tyler
    hi mate

don't forget me as not your tester , but for the other project , I'll be having a good look at it and together with robert and you ( and secret person ) we might be able to add some exclusive features this time.
    but we will have to work together better than last time looking forward to this ^^
    2011-06-25 12:14 AM
    Spotlight imitation may or may not be doable at this point, certainly won't be easy if it is.
    2011-06-25 12:16 AM
    Reply to me!!!! Tyler!!!
    2011-06-25 12:25 AM
    Reply to me!!!! Tyler!!!
    He is really busy coding a theme, just be patient ;-)
    2011-06-25 12:36 AM
    wow. spotlight ..even if only a search bar. wins.
    i'd like to try the beta too.
    2011-06-25 12:40 AM
    @Robert
    You up for the job? If you dont have enough time I'll try other options
    2011-06-25 01:28 AM
    Guys, I by NO means meant a search bar for the device files, A google search bar.....

Very Busy, Social activity is hindering my progress bad. Need to work, as K.Nitusa would say " Social Blackout, for 3 hours"

See you guys later

--- I will be doing this just like root3d, releasing basically a screenshot with some buttons, and then updating quickly.

Have you guys all forgot about the portrait mode of this theme? I havent even showed a SS of it yet.....

As for the price, Im not sure yet. I want to talk to some other themers first and then it will be decided, Only because this theme will technically be 2 Themes, into 1. With a Full Winterboard UI and LockScreen. So the price may be slightly higher than my other themes.

Tyler

*** Go ahead start the hate for the pricing statement

@Robert
    Jelle, please keep this thread STRICTLY to Omnimo 8 discussion. Nothing else, and again for ANY projects, its going to have to wait untill im done with this before I can even hear about it.
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-06-25 at 02:05 AM.
    2011-06-25 01:31 AM
    Guys, I by NO means meant a search bar for the device files, A google search bar.....

Very Busy, Social activity is hindering my progress bad. Need to work, as K.Nitusa would say " Social Blackout, for 3 hours"

See you guys later

--- I will be doing this just like root3d, releasing basically a screenshot with some buttons, and then updating quickly.

Have you guys all forgot about the portrait mode of this theme? I havent even showed a SS of it yet.....

As for the price, Im not sure yet. I want to talk to some other themers first and then it will be decided, Only because this theme will technically be 2 Themes, into 1. With a Full Winterboard UI and LockScreen. So the price may be slightly higher than my other themes.

Tyler

*** Go ahead start the hate for the pricing statement

Jelle, please keep this thread STRICTLY to Omnimo 8 discussion. Nothing else, and again for ANY projects, its going to have to wait untill im done with this before I can even hear about it.
    It is about omnimo 8. Relax
    2011-06-25 02:08 AM
    Not upset bud, just dont want a repeat of Inspired. If you wanna talk to people about other projects, thats what we have PM's for, although I appreciate the bumps
    2011-06-25 02:11 AM
    Not upset bud, just dont want a repeat of Inspired. If you wanna talk to people about other projects, thats what we have PM's for, although I appreciate the bumps
    Nah dont worry. Work Will go like I sead before. I'm off its 2am and I have to be up for a funeral in 6houres. My uncle so..
    So you go on and work on That beast ! Xp

Cheers and we will talk later this weekend or somtime next week. And add me on twitter. So we dont clutter this traid with stuff like this

Good night mate

Twitter is jelleheindryckx in case you wonder xp
    2011-06-25 02:16 AM
    So was I right ? Lol KNitsua is the secret weapon.
    2011-06-25 02:20 AM
    Going to extremes with that sig huh?
    You don't like it? I really do have all of those including 2 more iPhone 4's that are not in the picture lol ;-)

@Robert
    Absolutely!!

So was I right ? Lol KNitsua is the secret weapon.
    You'll just have to wait and see lol
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-25 at 02:36 AM.
    2011-06-25 02:32 AM
    You don't like it? I really do have all of those including 2 more iPhone 4's that are not in the picture lol ;-)
    Just messing Happy to see I'm the only one (mentioned so far atleast) still on 4.2.1
    2011-06-25 02:41 AM
    I'm on 4.3.3 not 4.2.1 lol
    2011-06-25 02:53 AM
    Im still on good ol 4.1....well im on it again
    2011-06-25 06:33 AM
    @Them3This "The Dreamboard Kid" how/when did you get that?

I'm on 4.3.3 not 4.2.1 lol
    well I just realized how stupid this post was, so read the other one wrong lol

Just messing Happy to see I'm the only one (mentioned so far atleast) still on 4.2.1
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-25 at 06:40 AM.
    2011-06-25 06:37 AM
    @Them3This "The Dreamboard Kid" how/when did you get that?

well I just realized how stupid this post was, so read the other one wrong lol
    Because I am the DB kid
    2011-06-25 07:19 AM
    So are the tiles 'Pushable' , kinda like how the default icon work?

Or is it Dylib?
    2011-06-25 07:26 AM
    Because I am the DB kid
    Well get my title changed for me! Lol
    2011-06-25 07:32 AM
    Thank you sir, I have a couple thing I think that will make it an awesome theme, its just with dreamboard changing so often, not sure what I can build my foundation on yet.. Would love for you to be a PART of this SirTim, maybe some help with the Imaging?

As for everyone else, if you have ideas, or things you like about omnimo rainmeter, let me know!!

Also, my portrait version will look almost identical to Eight OShd but will work completely different.
    Just thought that I might show you this to inspire you if you're gonna make a settings menu.

And please dont include that horrible default login poster.

Here are some pics.

Windows Metro IM..Update by ~jaycee13 on deviantART
    2011-06-25 07:35 AM
1,770 ... 78910111959 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD