Omnimo 8

Welcome to Omnimo 8. Omnimo 8 is a fully customizable Dreamboard theme based off the Rainmeter Skin Omnimo for Windows. This theme was designed to keep the user one button away from all important information, maintain functionality, and just be flat out fun. I put over 80 hours into this theme so far, and I hope the videos and pictures show why! The plist has over 20,000 lines of code, and we tried to make it as user-friendly as humanly possible. The theme also has 2 orientations, Portrait/Landscape. Landscape is widget heavy, and features a fully editable pinning and unpinning SB, with an easy to use GUI and menu. Portrait mode is made for the user when their on the go, with lots of folder space, easy to read widgets, and smooth animations. This is the theme for everyone, grab Omnimo 8 today and turn your iPhone into the device you have always wanted!

Features of the theme's will include

- Smooth Animations
    - Landscape and Portrait modes - Easily Toggle between the two!
    - Two different lay-outs and designs for two different settings/uses
    - Over 11 Widgets to chose from!
    - Even with 11 running widgets, RAM is at 320+
    - 100 Custom Omnimo 8 Icons
    - Quickapps grid with 20 editable apps
    - Easy direct editing mode button
    - 100 Custom Transparent Omnimo 8 icons - Using AppIconShadow users will be able to change the color of all their icons at once!
    - Full Winterboard UI - Soon!
    - Animated Lockscreen - Soon!
    - Portrait Mode - 85% complete
    - MOVEABLE TILES

Now that I have finished the Landscape orientation, I'm going to concentrate all my effort to the Portrait Orientation. Again this theme has been a nightmare. I have learned so much about DB writing this, and I dont think Ill ever have a .plist this long again lol! But its all been worth it, thanks so much for supporting me as always guys! I will be sticking with this theme for quite some time!

Omino Eight is now live on Cydia, if you were a previous donator please email me at [email protected] with confirmation so I can add you to the cydia list. Purchasing Ultimate will get you everything!

DONATE at least $2.99 to grab the LANDSCAPE version - Omnimo 8 Landscape

DONATE at least $4.99 to grab BOTH versions - Omnimo 8 Ultimate

FINAL RELEASE THIS WEEKEND

Tyler Rohrman
    aka Them3this

Credits

- Creators of the Omnimo Skin for Rainmeter, its an awesome skin you guys should check it out!
    - K.Nitsua - For some great widgets
    - GaN-MaN - For being my best mate, a sexy beast, putting up with me and always having my back. This dude is my brother basically. And I couldn't imagine making a theme without him. Thanks so much man.
    - DA_GHOST - For helping me with the icons
    - KroniK - For helping with the FB and Weather Widget
    - Kuanyu - For teaching me new tricks with variables
    - Aenima133 - For helping test things and making the promo vid
    - Everyone who contributed to the OS7 theme at all

Last, but certainly most importantly, I didnt want this to be with this rest of the credits, because it deserves so much more.

I want to thank Ken (Scarflaire) for EVERYTHING he has done to this theme, to be honest, without Ken, this theme would be nothing near what it is today. He basically created and laid the framework for an entire pinning menu. Its easy to build a house when the foundation is PERFECT, and that's exactly what Ken's work was, PERFECT. I can't thank you enough bro, for putting up with me on Skype and Twitter, my thousands of questions, and just everything man.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Omnimo EIGHT-img_0080.png   [Release] Omnimo EIGHT-img_0079.png  
    Last edited by Them3this; 2012-04-05 at 08:40 PM.
    2011-06-15 12:56 AM
    This looks like it's going to be another great theme!! Can't wait to get it!!!
    2011-06-15 01:08 AM
    Hope this theme is Free...really wanted the Inspired OS theme, but my paypal wasnt verified...coulda use my paypal...T_T

PLZ make it free...if not i understand... Love your themes tho....really impressive...
    2011-06-15 01:12 AM
    Not to sure on the price yet, wanna see how far the theme goes before I decide.
    2011-06-15 01:33 AM
    Ahhh, Another sweet looking theme can't wait mate.
    2011-06-15 01:36 AM
    Beast!
    2011-06-15 01:44 AM
    2011-06-15 02:31 AM
    there is alot of potential in this one.
    2011-06-15 02:57 AM
    I actually downloaded rainmeter and omnimo last night. Amazing. Can't wait for this. I hope someone will port this to iPad. Preferably more than just making it bigger. Like what falcon did with Boxor. Excited.
    2011-06-15 03:05 AM
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-24 at 04:19 AM.
    2011-06-15 03:40 AM
    I'm looking forward to this one
    Thank you sir, I have a couple thing I think that will make it an awesome theme, its just with dreamboard changing so often, not sure what I can build my foundation on yet.. Would love for you to be a PART of this SirTim, maybe some help with the Imaging?

As for everyone else, if you have ideas, or things you like about omnimo rainmeter, let me know!!

Also, my portrait version will look almost identical to Eight OShd but will work completely different.
    2011-06-15 03:42 AM
    Will be amazing if you can pull this off(: Good luck!
    2011-06-15 04:57 AM
    I knew it!

Someone was gonna make this one day!

I could just tell that it was rainmeter from the Thumbnail!

Thank you sir, I have a couple thing I think that will make it an awesome theme, its just with dreamboard changing so often, not sure what I can build my foundation on yet.. Would love for you to be a PART of this SirTim, maybe some help with the Imaging?

As for everyone else, if you have ideas, or things you like about omnimo rainmeter, let me know!!

Also, my portrait version will look almost identical to Eight OShd but will work completely different.
    Would it be possible to implement Wynd's Dylib in here?
    2011-06-15 05:53 AM
    Looks sweet! Will be supporting again
    2011-06-15 09:29 AM
    This looks great! Always wanted someone to port eightOS and you basically are so excited now
    2011-06-15 09:34 AM
    Wait, is this going to be a vertical view or Horizantal view for the iDevices???
    2011-06-15 01:34 PM
    Wait, is this going to be a vertical view or Horizantal view for the iDevices???
    Both
    2011-06-15 01:36 PM
    hehehehehehehehehehehe
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-24 at 04:20 AM.
    2011-06-15 01:59 PM
    Wait, what is a dylib?? i have heard alot of it but never really knew what it was..
    2011-06-15 02:15 PM
    i sense a unfinished product or something that just doesn't get released ever, sorry.
    2011-06-15 03:00 PM
1,770 1231151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD