Hey Henftling...do you have a psd for the wallpapers? I'd like to try at making some maybe. Thanks
    have to get all set up again!!!!
    tried restoring just to clean things up and ended up being a whole afternoon of work! went to 4.3.5 and tried tiny umbrella but would not allow me to click Start TSS, blah ,blah ,blah......But after being stuck in itunes recovery mode for a while, Finally got back to 4.3.3!!!
    I do have another request Jens, Could you make me one of those mailboxes with Garett written in? Please
    Cheers
    Is it possible to have the same icon but with paypal ?

Thanks
    hi guys, just arrived home...before I have dinner,, here are the icons
    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-paypal.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-garret.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-felix.png

Hey Henftling...do you have a psd for the wallpapers? I'd like to try at making some maybe. Thanks
    hey mate, I'm honored here u are...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    2011-09-22 10:12 PM
    looks like the main man himself fixed it
    thanks schnedi...thought u was taking a break from themes?

i'm still taking it!! but sometimes i came to the forum and of course if i can help...
    2011-09-22 10:37 PM
    i'm still taking it!! but sometimes i came to the forum and of course if i can help...
    well let me know when ur done...got an idea for you
    2011-09-22 11:05 PM
    well let me know when ur done...got an idea for you

PM me if you want, iŽll hep you or make anything
    2011-09-22 11:12 PM
    Hi, can i request these two icons without the capital one and it's mark on the top right hand corner.

thanks

h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-546364d1315343070-h1-ui-henftling-gabzii-cap1g.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-546365d1315343071t-h1-ui-henftling-gabzii-cap1grass.png

Here are Capital One credit card requests
    Last edited by cubian; 2011-09-23 at 01:29 AM.
    2011-09-23 12:27 AM
    hi guys, just arrived home...before I have dinner,, here are the icons
    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-paypal.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-garret.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-felix.png

hey mate, I'm honored here u are...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Hi Henftling, as my sis n gf r also using this theme can i request 2 red mail icon with the name " Kinki " & " Dollipop "
    Many TIA
    2011-09-23 12:28 AM
    PM me if you want, iŽll hep you or make anything

will be contacting you tonight..what timezone are you in? also do you have whatsapp?

Jens could i have a mail icon with bAdjoker?

also skype this weekend? im downgrading as we speak to carry on with g1
    2011-09-23 12:33 AM
    Need help with the Status WordClock??

get version 1.1 Status WordClock 1.1 by ~Schn3d1 on deviantART

and replace the image with your wallpaper named Layer.png

-----------------------

and if you wanna use two widgets in the Springboard:

easier way: rename one of them to Widget.html
    harder way: link them with the code <object>
    How did you get just a % for battery with no battery symbol, in the status bar?
    2011-09-23 12:41 AM
    How did you get just a % for battery with no battery symbol, in the status bar?
    download clean status from cydia
    2011-09-23 12:42 AM
    download clean status from cydia
    Thanks
    2011-09-23 12:48 AM
    Hi guys,
    I've installed the UI. It is awesome. I liked the bookshelf style. However, I got problem with displaying the weather widget. Despite of the fact tht I selected all of them in Winterboard, "h1 Weather Widget Spin", "h1 weather widget rotate", "h1 weather widget icon", it still didn't show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks guys.
    2011-09-23 05:36 AM
    Can somebody make me an icon for xmradio. Please. Thank you
    2011-09-23 05:43 AM
    Hi Henftling, as my sis n gf r also using this theme can i request 2 red mail icon with the name " Kinki " & " Dollipop "
    Many TIA
    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-dollipop.pngh1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-kinki.png

will be contacting you tonight..what timezone are you in? also do you have whatsapp?

Jens could i have a mail icon with bAdjoker?

also skype this weekend? im downgrading as we speak to carry on with g1
    h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-badjoker.png
    Hi bro, was a bit sick tonight...would be great if we could speak but will need to work on saturday, maybe sunday is better... will whatsapp u my saturday night maybe if it is not too late...but on Sunday latest

Hi guys,
    I've installed the UI. It is awesome. I liked the bookshelf style. However, I got problem with displaying the weather widget. Despite of the fact tht I selected all of them in Winterboard, "h1 Weather Widget Spin", "h1 weather widget rotate", "h1 weather widget icon", it still didn't show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks guys.
    Hi mate.
    first u need to activate only ONE widget in WinterBoard - Spin OR Rotate not both. Second u have to place the widget ABOVE the main theme h1UI in WB
    2011-09-23 06:47 AM
    Ripping up my H1.

Credits to surlygrl1969 for carrier, other status bar icons by bblake, wall by chrisbanks, dock by Dieselletwo and widget by LEX1411.

Last edited by DaRock; 2011-09-23 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Not all info here
    2011-09-23 07:26 AM
    Could someone please make an icon for Occasions. Maybe a present with a bow on it. Thanks
    2011-09-23 08:08 AM
    Hey, crew--just two days new to this thread and two days late. Big thanks to henftling and gaBzii for the theme and to everyone else that contributed.

@henftling and gaBzii: PM sent

After reading through the thread; I decided to collect approx 99% of the icons and here is the zip:

h1.zip

I've also collected some of the widgets, so if you all need anything, just let me know.
    2011-09-23 10:10 AM
    Thanks for your hard work JLKeo.
    2011-09-23 10:18 AM
    Thank you JLKeo

And wait for the widgets
    2011-09-23 10:20 AM
    looks like the main man himself fixed it
    thanks schnedi...thought u was taking a break from themes?
    This is the version i was already using, and was replacing the Layer.png with a transparent image. Version 1.1 is the one i cant get to show with another widget. Could you still have look at it for me?
    2011-09-23 11:10 AM
    Has a Google Mobile App icon been made? If not, is someone willing to make one please? The default one looks odd on my phone.

Thanks.
    2011-09-23 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD