[QUOTE=sublimekch;6282911]

i second that " Pls share this awesome widget" TIA
    Here is the widget as requested. Enjoy.

Zippyshare.com - SB Square Widget.theme.zip
    2011-10-28 06:57 AM
    has someone tried this theme on ios 5? does it crash?
    2011-10-28 06:58 AM
    [QUOTE=sublimekch;6282911]

i second that " Pls share this awesome widget" TIA
    Thanks for the widget DaRock and which layout r you using for iconoclasm is it a modded one?

any idea how do i shift the whole widget lower?
    Last edited by sublimekch; 2011-10-28 at 08:21 AM.
    2011-10-28 08:05 AM
    I am really impressed by all the members on this thread. Everyone on here is willing to share and help each other out. This thread should be an example for others on how to get along and bring back what this forum is all about. Keep up the WONDERFUL work gentlemen!
    2011-10-28 11:56 AM
    I am really impressed by all the members on this thread. Everyone on here is willing to share and help each other out. This thread should be an example for others on how to get along and bring back what this forum is all about. Keep up the WONDERFUL work gentlemen!
    That's what I LOVE about this thread. Great people!
    2011-10-28 01:54 PM
    Of course we have to share our mods!!! Henftling the creator of this awesome theme is a great person who supports this threat very strong!!! He's one of few who stays behind his work til the end...

Look at the first page! Full of updates and mods!!! Great!!! Hope he stays with us and share his awesome work!!!
    2011-10-28 03:53 PM
    You're absolutely correct! Jens and Gabz created a masterpiece here. They set the tone early for this thread. It's great to read/contribute to a thread with no BS!

Brian
    2011-10-28 07:34 PM
    has someone tried this theme on ios 5? does it crash?
    I'm using it on iOS 5 and it works great, there are a lot of images with changed names , I managed to rename some of them (progress gears , wi-fi bars , signal bars ) but I don't have time to rename them all ATM
    2011-10-28 09:43 PM
    Still in the mix

Credits: Schnedi and totothebest. Wall-don't know.

[QUOTE=sublimekch;6283404]

Thanks for the widget DaRock and which layout r you using for iconoclasm is it a modded one?

any idea how do i shift the whole widget lower?
    Here is the slight modded Iconoclasm i use: Zippyshare.com - 3x3 Dense SB Lexs Widget.plist.zip

Have not tried to shift whole down-may be someone with good html or css can help.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by DaRock; 2011-10-28 at 10:29 PM.
    2011-10-28 10:22 PM
    Zangydo
    2011-10-29 12:07 AM
    Does anyone know what part of the theme is used to display only the icons? Not interested in the other parts of the theme. Thanks
    2011-10-29 07:36 AM
    Does anyone know what part of the theme is used to display only the icons? Not interested in the other parts of the theme. Thanks
    The easiest way I find, is to create a folder within the theme called Icons, place two of each image you want inside it and named exactly as it is on the springboard. For example to change the message icon you would need 2 images named Messages.png and [email protected], turn summerboard mode on
    In winterboard and respring.
    2011-10-29 09:38 AM
    I'm using it on iOS 5 and it works great, there are a lot of images with changed names , I managed to rename some of them (progress gears , wi-fi bars , signal bars ) but I don't have time to rename them all ATM
    Is there somewhere that lists what needs to be changed and what to? I wouldn't mind trying to do this as well. Thanks!
    2011-10-29 10:25 AM
    Is there somewhere that lists what needs to be changed and what to? I wouldn't mind trying to do this as well. Thanks!
    here is one link from MacThemes (I hope its OK )

MacThemes Forum / iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images (Ask here!)

there you will find iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images
    2011-10-29 11:09 AM
    Hi guys just stopped by to say thank YOU for your great support!...my job is a pain in the a*** atm. I have almost no time to theme but believe me I will get more time in near future...I will change my job in March
    During Xmas will try to do a new theme and also will try to give best support as I did with h1 in the beginning.

Will stop by time to time till December to see how HOPE is evolving and also look here. ASAP as I have a stable Jailbreak on my 4S I will try to update h1 to IOS5, but without testing on my own I will never publish...This I learned with SD --- sorry again for the first SD version.

Just wanna tell u how happy I am, when reading through pages, as we had here such a nice party with NO - stress between users, just sharing and helping each other...this was your biggest present to me!

Still in the mix

Credits: Schnedi and totothebest. Wall-don't know.

Enjoy.
    Love that plist of the calendar, god idea to shrink the day - TOP
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-10-29 at 08:47 PM.
    2011-10-29 08:27 PM
    Hey henf......no apologies needed from you for the SD version.
    I had so much fun with this fabulous theme you created on my SD device.
    also, this is the 1st time I have come across a theme so well supported and shared by everyone in the thread.
    All the best for a better job
    And already looking forward to more creations from you.
    2011-10-30 02:40 AM
    trying something different

2011-10-30 03:19 AM
    Have not had chance to post earlier but Here is wall as requested.

Iconoclasm used is 4x4 dense on cydia and just remove icons on last row.

Here is dock: Zippyshare.com - Dock.png.zip

Credits to puzjaka.
    Pls share the only the wall without the dock pls, tks
    2011-10-30 04:18 AM
    here is one link from MacThemes (I hope its OK )

MacThemes Forum / iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images (Ask here!)

there you will find iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images
    Thanks for the link, sir!
    2011-10-30 05:12 AM
    Pls share the only the wall without the dock pls, tks
    Here is the wall as requested.
    Enjoy.

@ Henftling - Thank u. Thanks for letting us know and i look forward to rocking this on iOS5 and beyond.
    Look forward to your new creation.

Wanna just say thanks to all on this thread.
    Last edited by DaRock; 2011-10-30 at 06:29 PM.
    2011-10-30 06:20 PM
3,307 ... 4090130138139140141142150 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD