I second that, another psd file would great to create the icons ourselves.
    Master henftling!

Is there an another template for your icons? Transparent maybe because when i put pics into the mask they look a little bit deformed?!
    ??? Sorry I do not understand. The template for icons I the same I am using My master was to big, could not open it properly...so The shape is that, that I have drawn, this bit deformed is the shadow line this is on purpose.

If u are talking about SB toogles, also there is a psd enclosed. To achieve the same transparency and same look U should first recolor your shape and than apply the FX style...
    sorry no clue at this point waht u mean.

could u post a screenshot and show me what u mean?
    2011-08-16 09:10 PM
    When's the next update?
    2011-08-16 09:34 PM
    could i get another icon please?
    1. ECG guide
    hmmm, don't know this app but is something to check heart rhythm?

I second that, another psd file would great to create the icons ourselves.
    Master henftling!

Is there an another template for your icons? Transparent maybe because when i put pics into the mask they look a little bit deformed?!
    When's the next update?
    we submit next week, We will pack tomorrow and submit Thursday hopefully - if Weathericon is not ready we will publish later...
    Update includes:
    - New Statusbar images
    - Colorkeyboard
    - revised UIImages
    - a few more icons
    - new bundles
    - and....
    - a brand new slideshow LS widget from my bro gab THIS is gooood
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-16 at 10:28 PM.
    2011-08-16 10:26 PM
    SBSettings icon for Sleipnizer...pretty please!!

2011-08-16 10:32 PM
    Ok will do tomorrow morning
    2011-08-16 10:38 PM
    Thanks once more!
    You are the most generous and humble themer!
    2011-08-16 11:02 PM
    thanks for the icon henftling! looks good
    Cheers
    2011-08-17 12:07 AM
    i will finish off the icon request i got yday tonight

sorry ran out of time last night

im not as good as henftling with those but i try my best

i want to say thank you to all that have been active in this thread thus far
    thank you for making this a very enjoyable experience for myself and Jens
    because of all of you we will most definitely be bringing something new together.

that being said this next update won't be the only one for this theme after this we will be working on some major add ons so stay tuned and tell ur friends to tune in

thanks
    2011-08-17 12:18 AM
    Thank you for the hard work in developing the theme. it's easy to support with all the help you guys have given.
    Cheers
    i will finish off the icon request i got yday tonight

sorry ran out of time last night

im not as good as henftling with those but i try my best

i want to say thank you to all that have been active in this thread thus far
    thank you for making this a very enjoyable experience for myself and Jens
    because of all of you we will most definitely be bringing something new together.

that being said this next update won't be the only one for this theme after this we will be working on some major add ons so stay tuned and tell ur friends to tune in

thanks
    2011-08-17 05:42 AM
    SBSettings icon for Sleipnizer...pretty please!!

Hi, enclosed your toggles for sleipnizer
    Sleipnizer.zip

and ...what gabz said I only can confirm fully. This feedback you have given, your patience makes theming h1 just a pleasure - Thanks guys so far
    2011-08-17 06:05 AM
    Hi, enclosed your toggles for sleipnizer
    Sleipnizer.zip

and ...what gabz said I only can confirm fully. This feedback you have given, your patience makes theming h1 just a pleasure - Thanks guys so far
    Awesome!! Many many thanks!

Think you must be the first theme with a Sleipenizer toggle!!
    2011-08-17 10:51 AM
    Awesome!! Many many thanks!

Think you must be the first theme with a Sleipenizer toggle!!
    This is the first theme I have ever had that I had a 100% complete fully themed SBSettings set of toggles. In the past I would just use the blank on and off and icons included with the theme and add them to the toggle folders I create. And these toggles are not your basic image on an icon, but hand crafted, beautiful works or art. Many thanks for the attention and work form the theme creators.
    2011-08-17 01:58 PM
    This is the first theme I have ever had that I had a 100% complete fully themed SBSettings set of toggles. In the past I would just use the blank on and off and icons included with the theme and add them to the toggle folders I create. And these toggles are not your basic image on an icon, but hand crafted, beautiful works or art. Many thanks for the attention and work form the theme creators.
    I agree! Congrats themers!!

I have sent Surenix of iRetina+ the requests for the same toggles that I requested here, and have heard nothing yet.
    So yeah h1 is leading the scene!
    2011-08-17 02:51 PM
    Guys, is there any way to theme iSmartDialer? I use this awesome tweak but it has never been themed.
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2011-08-17 at 05:28 PM.
    2011-08-17 04:32 PM
    Guys, is there any to theme iSmartDialer? I use this awesome tweak but it has never been themed.
    iSmartDialer? never heard of the tweak.

I'll look into it.
    Last edited by jokerg7; 2011-08-17 at 05:20 PM.
    2011-08-17 05:18 PM
    wow, guys u can not imagine how great it is to these kind hear nice words from u!

I really appreciate your support and your patience as me personally, I would like to be a bit faster and provide u some more icons and addons more frequently.

But after update gab and me we will work on another surprise for the h1 gang. ... We will not tell more ...surprise... but as far as I know nobody has done this before that way

Thank u guys.
    2011-08-17 05:28 PM
    iSmartDialer? never heard of the tweak.

I'll look into it.
    Yes, it is iSmartDialer, I have seen lots of themes but never iSmartDialer themed before so it is a nice challenge.
    iSmart Dialer
    That would be great from you.
    2011-08-17 05:30 PM
    H1 UI SD available in Cydia..... good news!
    Now theme it app...............
    2011-08-17 06:52 PM
    Wow!!! Finally got my paypal account fixed and got this and all I can say is it's SICK. This theme is amazing, loving all the custom icons. Now to catch up on all the past pages. Got one request, if anyone knows if a "Bible" icon hasnt been made, could I please have one of you PS Guru's make one for me? I think between the extras and what maybe posted on the past pages I will find everything else I might need. Again thanks and looking so forward to rocking this theme for awhile!!!!!
    2011-08-17 07:56 PM
    Hi an thanks for supporting h1.
    A Bible icon has not been done yet, but I will try to make one quick after packing first things for update.
    I anyhow have to revise iBooks as well
    2011-08-17 08:14 PM
3,307 ... 1321222324253373123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD