Now that in my Black Ops world I have reached 15th prestige 50 again after being reset 2x for having gold camo early I can concentrate on my phone lol.
    hahaha very nice. How stoked are ya' for mw3?
    2011-09-09 12:12 AM
    hahaha very nice. How stoked are ya' for mw3?
    Whats up buddy?
    2011-09-09 12:20 AM
    Going back to a darker style...works better with h1!! Henf maaaan!! That folders are sick!! You made me delete mines!!! Wow...

@cm

I got that plist ...but where is the carrier?? thx!!

Ignore the 24h clock..just changed every 12 into a 24 ..

h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315520581.934105.jpg
    2011-09-09 12:22 AM
    Thanks for the Medical folder. Setting everything up now.
    Cheers
    ok made two sets of empty drawyers 12 different names of each...now pack these, then making a simple psd for u guys give u the link and see with what you will come up with
    Me personaly, I think it will look good with something inside the drawyer but you guys are so hot on these, that I thought maybe I provide empty icons earlier and you do your own filled ones and share these with us
    Later I will also provide filled drawyers but not too soon.. I have another task at the weekend

@medic: Have also done a MEDICAL

will add here the download link in a few minutes
    Here is that Red Cross icon. I don't remember who made it for me but it was for noki. I don't have PS but the auto skin will make it work
    Cheers
    Hey could you post that red cross icon? I have been looking for a good medical type one and that one is awesome thanks!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-icon-2x.png  
    2011-09-09 12:31 AM
    Whats up buddy?
    heeeeey there's the man. How goes it sir? :-)
    2011-09-09 12:40 AM
    new title test
    2011-09-09 12:41 AM
    Going back to a darker style...works better with h1!! Henf maaaan!! That folders are sick!! You made me delete mines!!! Wow...

@cm

I got that plist ...but where is the carrier?? thx!!

Ignore the 24h clock..just changed every 12 into a 24 ..

h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315520581.934105.jpg
    Hi how do you tag the different icon folders to each specific folders you want?? As i know by default once i change the icon folder it changes the rest of the folder icons to the same too. Pls assist, Thanks !
    2011-09-09 12:42 AM
    Foldericons or beautifolders available at cydia! For free ..
    2011-09-09 12:44 AM
    as far as I can remember all these are the great stuff from norcal ad chuckiem

could not sleep (...again...) so tried the filled folders...
    I really like these filled ones
    2011-09-09 12:59 AM
    Here is the carrier, sorry I was out of the office

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Hey by the way do you mind sharing your folder icons and also I don't know if you read my post Im having problems using foldericons tweak, my icons seems too big and if i use the other png they are too blurry, can you help!
    2011-09-09 01:03 AM
    Thx bro! I also found thor's link! Looks good!!! Great work!

Which icons you want? Right now i'm using henf's awesome folder psd!

Got an iphone 4? Just name the games folder: Games.png! This works with foldericons..beautifolders need two pngs: Games.png and [email protected]..
    2011-09-09 01:16 AM
    Hey, how are you guys removing the folder labels? I use springtomize and when I turn off the labels my folder icons change back to default. Thanks!

Brian
    2011-09-09 01:20 AM
    Okay guys sorry for posting this many pics but seriously this is why people want iPhones and love doing this...to be perfectly content with their personalized phone. Well I've finally arrived. MAJOR respect to everyone you see involved. The ls zipper and keyboard is from picture purrfect hd blue mod which is a great theme too ls and sb widgets by schnedi and norcal for some icons and definitely BOGMAT for helping me combine the sb widgets when my brain was fried haha oh and ofcourse henf and gaBz. Holler if anyone wants something(minus the zipper and kb since it's a paid theme) :-)

Hey, how are you guys removing the folder labels? I use springtomize and when I turn off the labels my folder icons change back to default. Thanks!

Brian
    I think springtomize can do it but for my homescreen h1 folder in my screenshots I just posted all I did to make it blank was rename the folder to a couple of spaces from the spacebar. It will save it as blank anyways. Just remember if you're gonna' use a foldericon tweak to name the icon that many spaces ya' know
    Attached Thumbnails h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524288.408620.jpg   h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524280.214273.jpg   h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524268.097006.jpg   h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524258.826311.jpg   h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524245.182118.jpg   h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315524235.359673.jpg  
    Last edited by RippedThemer; 2011-09-09 at 01:31 AM.
    2011-09-09 01:24 AM
    I can't get the beautifolders to work either. I have two of each icon in the folder named exactly as on this plist.

<plist>
    <dict>
    <key>AllOtherFolders</key>
    <string>all.png</string>
    <key>HideMiniIconGrid</key>
    <array>
    <string>Apps</string>
    <string>Apple</string>
    <string>Cydia</string>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

My folder titles are exactly the same also. Any ideas?
    2011-09-09 01:31 AM
    I can't get the beautifolders to work either. I have two of each icon in the folder named exactly as on this plist.

<plist>
    <dict>
    <string>all.png</string>
    <array>
    <string>Apps</string>
    <string>Apple</string>
    <string>Cydia</string>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

bro I didn't even mess with the plist actually. In my screenshots the lifestyle bs random games and stock apps folders are just icons in a folder i created called h1. Then I got a icon the name of the folder and a @2x version and it works perfect. Didn't even have to respring or anything
    2011-09-09 01:33 AM
    LOL....Foldericons is working great! Only had to add image. No fuss, No muss!!!

<plist>
    <dict>
    <string>all.png</string>
    <array>
    <string>Apps</string>
    <string>Apple</string>
    <string>Cydia</string>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

2011-09-09 01:49 AM
    LOL....Foldericons is working great! Only had to add image. No fuss, No muss!!!
    hey medic do you use springtomize or no folder preview? I had to disable no folder preview completely and then I kept getting a crashed springboard with springtomize and foldericons. Just curious to everyone's setup as we all seem to have a completely different way of tweaking things :-)
    2011-09-09 01:53 AM
    nah, i don't use either. i disabled springtomize and not using no folder preview
    hey medic do you use springtomize or no folder preview? I had to disable no folder preview completely and then I kept getting a crashed springboard with springtomize and foldericons. Just curious to everyone's setup as we all seem to have a completely different way of tweaking things :-)
    2011-09-09 02:03 AM
    nah, i don't use either. i disabled springtomize and not using no folder preview
    ahhh gotcha'. That might be helpful to others then. Thanx bro :-) oh and I'm about to change my name on here haha. I only did this one cause' I figured I would never post here and it was a nickname from a drunk buddy ha
    2011-09-09 02:05 AM
    Contacts

Clock
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-09-09 at 02:26 AM.
    2011-09-09 02:24 AM
3,307 ... 2666747576777886126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD