everything works well. are you doing as you did before with a couple of options for plist's, more folders, possible fixed close tab?
    I suppose I will, I haven't worked too much on them lately, school is sooooo time-consuming. I have a 4 day weekend starting Thursday of this week, and will hopefully finish it this weekend
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-08-31 at 03:04 AM.
    2011-08-31 12:54 AM
    nice nice..
    2011-08-31 04:26 PM
    What happened to this?
    2011-09-14 12:12 AM
    Its a pity it is taking long to release it....

This was one of my favorite winterboard themes and was sooooo pleased when i was coming to the DB

korbyn8495, its a pity life gets in the way of things we really like to do.. keep up the good work

I do hope this sees the light.....
    2011-09-14 10:25 AM
    Its a pity it is taking long to release it....

This was one of my favorite winterboard themes and was sooooo pleased when i was coming to the DB

korbyn8495, its a pity life gets in the way of things we really like to do.. keep up the good work

I do hope this sees the light.....
    It will. I've run into a hitch, with the RSS there is a toggle button, and if you choose to leave it on, and then exit/re-enter the theme, it shows under an icon. I was really striving for this version to be flawless, and as of now that's the only thing holding me back.
    2011-09-18 06:59 AM
    a quality addon with this would be a slide the main view to the side to reveal a widget for all facebook/google/youtube/twitter in one?

looking forward to your final version dude!!
    2011-09-20 04:27 PM
    I believe I'm going to be adding an alternate PList with sliding start buttons to open the apps. But I'm going to leave the icon making up to you guys :P. I'll still do the stock, but the rest is on you.
    2011-09-22 02:34 AM
    I think considering all you have done so far. There won't ge any grumbling about that!
    2011-09-22 04:10 PM
    Hey hey.. Nothing for a while here? What's when? Oh and.. Are you still interested in the project we spoke about a while back.. I just got Photoshop so I could prob actually help on this too. Might have to ask a few stupid questions tho. But for the icons atleast is pretty easy. Cheers
    2011-10-06 01:22 PM
    Hi just got this beautiful theme and had a couple of newbie questions:

1) when I choose either of the LCD clocks in the settings, I get the clock background, but no clock numbers. The weather isn't coming up correctly either. The analog clock works fine. Also, none of the clock widgets are showing the date.

2) if there is a settings FAQ, any winter board toggles I need to do to enable full functionality, etc, I'd love to know!

Thanks!
    2012-05-05 09:29 PM
    Hi just got this beautiful theme and had a couple of newbie questions:

1) when I choose either of the LCD clocks in the settings, I get the clock background, but no clock numbers. The weather isn't coming up correctly either. The analog clock works fine. Also, none of the clock widgets are showing the date.

2) if there is a settings FAQ, any winter board toggles I need to do to enable full functionality, etc, I'd love to know!

Thanks!
    The theme is no longer supported on iOS 5, as the way in which the frameworks for the widgets works was changed in iOS 5, and they now operate differently, they'd require a complete rewrite to work on iOS 5. I'll look into the issue and see how feasible it would be for me to rewrite them

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-05-12 03:12 PM
    Anyone have this news reader frame with a transparent background?
    Attached Thumbnails EvolutionHD 1.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1337193808.973789.jpg  
    2012-05-16 08:44 PM
    Will there be an update for iOS 8.4 ? I have a ton of themes that I purchased that re rendered useless. Themes don't get updated as they should. I am having a hard time with these new pastel colored flat themes, not my taste at all but I love this theme and would love to see it for iP6+
    2015-07-22 04:06 PM
373 ... 9171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD