awesome lets see what crazy widgets you can bring to this! I'd like to see the clock a fixed widget. So it says on top and everything else scrolls if you know what i mean
    I can make an alternate plist for that, I didn't want it stationary because, the icons have a really small portion that's transparent, so when you're scrolling through the icons you can see the widget under them, and I didn't like that.

Waiting for new toys.....
    They're coming now

Thanks man! Huge fan of your work by the way. Can't wait to see what you do with this.
    Send me your e-mail, and the theme is yours!
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-23 at 07:20 AM.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2011-06-23 07:01 AM
    I can make an alternate plist for that, I didn't want it stationary because, the icons have a really small portion that's transparent, so when you're scrolling through the icons you can see the widget under them, and I didn't like that.

They're coming now

Send me your e-mail, and the theme is yours!
    Got it thanks Korb. Why don't we set it to scroll behind the clock? Or better yet set the scroll below the clock so they never go under it? Haven't had a chance to look at the plist yet, digging what you did with the theme though.
    2011-06-23 08:14 AM
    Got it thanks Korb. Why don't we set it to scroll behind the clock? Or better yet set the scroll below the clock so they never go under it? Haven't had a chance to look at the plist yet, digging what you did with the theme though.
    Thanks . I was thinking the same, where to put it, so that the icon transparency thing wouldn't make it look dumb. That sounds like a good idea.

2011-06-23 08:16 AM
    Love what you guys are talking about. Just need to fix the badges and this is almost flawless. Thanks guys!!!!
    2011-06-23 08:36 AM
    Not sure what I can do about the badges just yet.

But, for now they're not too much of a problem.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-23 at 09:11 AM.

2011-06-23 08:56 AM
    Not sure what I can do about the badges just yet.

But, for now they're not too much of a problem.
    Nope not at all. Just looks weird compared to the old theme. Still love this Dreamboard version. THanks Korb and Kr0NiK!

Guess I'll have to do the same. Thanks!
    Hey man, after looking through the files that come with the DB theme, if you go in and look at your widgets folder of your DB theme there will be English-clock and German-clock. Pick your poison and make a copy of the whole folder. Label it "EvolutionHD Clock.theme" and activate it through winterboard; you will have the widget you seek on your lockscreen. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-06-23 at 11:12 AM.
    2011-06-23 10:42 AM
    Hi, I dont have the date or weather showing?
    Do i need winterboard for it to display as i deleted it when dreamboard came out?
    2011-06-23 12:26 PM
    Nope not at all. Just looks weird compared to the old theme. Still love this Dreamboard version. THanks Korb and Kr0NiK!

Hey man, after looking through the files that come with the DB theme, if you go in and look at your widgets folder of your DB theme there will be English-clock and German-clock. Pick your poison and make a copy of the whole folder. Label it "EvolutionHD Clock.theme" and activate it through winterboard; you will have the widget you seek on your lockscreen. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! Really looking for the lockscreen itself. Not sure what it looks like

Hi, I dont have the date or weather showing?
    Do i need winterboard for it to display as i deleted it when dreamboard came out?
    Yeah I'd hold onto WB for awhile as it's still necessary for a themes UI
    2011-06-23 01:25 PM
    Great Port !!

Can i please have the following icons

Order Chaos
    Ironman 2
    Pocket God
    Bee Cells
    Accounts
    mxtube
    VLC
    Mmail

Thank you very much
    Last edited by numb_gb; 2011-06-23 at 05:24 PM.
    2011-06-23 04:25 PM
    I Really don't have any business recommending this much, but I've been using the below setup on winterboard for a while now and I love it. Maybe if the springjump setup could be incorporated into the plist as page selectors? (ala liveREMIX)

Also agree that having the top clock/weather widget locked at the top so scrolling doesn't cover it would be great. really like the Category/FolderIcon idea.

[email protected]
    2011-06-23 04:32 PM
    I have move the AwesomeNote icon to the main screen and the pic is scruntch up and not the proper pic, anyone have any ideas??

tried renaming the icon, it did not work

Any ideas?

Thanks
    2011-06-23 04:59 PM
    Great Port !!

Can i please have the following icons

Order Chaos
    Ironman 2
    Pocket God
    Bee Cells
    Accounts
    mxtube
    VLC
    Mmail

Thank you very much
    A couple really quick. Can't find an image for accounts or Mmail.

Rename accordingly I don't have these apps. Hope you enjoy but if not let me know what you'd like to make it better
    Attached Thumbnails EvolutionHD 1.0-orderchaos.png   EvolutionHD 1.0-ironman2.png   EvolutionHD 1.0-pocketgod.png   EvolutionHD 1.0-beecells.png  
    2011-06-23 05:44 PM
    I Really don't have any business recommending this much, but I've been using the below setup on winterboard for a while now and I love it. Maybe if the springjump setup could be incorporated into the plist as page selectors? (ala liveREMIX)

Also agree that having the top clock/weather widget locked at the top so scrolling doesn't cover it would be great. really like the Category/FolderIcon idea.

[email protected]
    It's Korb's call of course but just so you understand what you are asking for, it's possible but would take a lot of coding and graphic work. I wouldn't do pages, eats too much RAM, but could open sub menu's for icon placements. No offense to Finga or anyone else that did it but the jump dock for LiveRemix is sloppy since it was done for early versions of Dreamboard. There are much better ways to accomplish the same thing now that don't require as much memory.

If I was ever really really REALLY bored I might do it but it's definitely not an easy thing, can't just move some icons around be done with it.

BTW your KIK icon needs some cleaning up, it has a white background
    2011-06-23 05:46 PM
    It's Korb's call of course but just so you understand what you are asking for, it's possible but would take a lot of coding and graphic work. I wouldn't do pages, eats too much RAM, but could open sub menu's for icon placements. No offense to Finga or anyone else that did it but the jump dock for LiveRemix is sloppy since it was done for early versions of Dreamboard. There are much better ways to accomplish the same thing now that don't require as much memory.

If I was ever really really REALLY bored I might do it but it's definitely not an easy thing, can't just move some icons around be done with it.

BTW your KIK icon needs some cleaning up, it has a white background
    Yeah sorry that's an old screenshot - used a jpg file by accident.

That's cool; like I said I am a user/tweaker more so than a coder so I realize what I ask for could be difficult.

Does swipe paging eat up a lot too? (ala Boxor)

Also I suppose it's a trade-off situation in the fact that I love how the main big icons have badges, but they look all squished when they're compressed for the all-apps folder. I think I'd actually prefer it this way, since any real important apps I will have big icons for anyway, so the folders/all apps dump will be for rare use only.

[email protected]
    2011-06-23 06:05 PM
    Thanks! Really looking for the lockscreen itself. Not sure what it looks like
    Like a screenshot? or the files?

The actual lockscreen looks like this

and this is what should be activated in winterboard

The "EvoHD-Analog-English" is that widget folder I told you to make. If you followed my instructions, you will get the only "lockscreen" available for this theme. Hope this helps.

Edit: Please disregard the "Xbox gears" and "signal bar" themes in winterboard. They are not part of the theme. Just wanted to clarify. Lol
    2011-06-23 08:15 PM
    Like a screenshot? or the files?

The actual lockscreen looks like this

and this is what should be activated in winterboard

The "EvoHD-Analog-English" is that widget folder I told you to make. If you followed my instructions, you will get the only "lockscreen" available for this theme. Hope this helps.

Edit: Please disregard the "Xbox gears" and "signal bar" themes in winterboard. They are not part of the theme. Just wanted to clarify. Lol
    I got it thanks. I'd still like the WB lockscreens as all i have is the analog, but thanks
    2011-06-23 08:32 PM
    Ok. NEW RULE! Post the icons names as you see them on your springboard as well! I can't download all these apps, just to get the icons names lol. Please post them. It makes it easier for both you and I .

2011-06-23 10:40 PM
    Thank you very much for these

Could I request more

Vlc media
    Mxtube
    TomTom uk

Thank you

A couple really quick. Can't find an image for accounts or Mmail.

Rename accordingly I don't have these apps. Hope you enjoy but if not let me know what you'd like to make it better
    2011-06-23 11:32 PM
    Thank you very much for these

Could I request more

Vlc media
    Mxtube
    TomTom uk

Thank you
    Those are the names on the SpringBoard?

2011-06-24 01:03 AM
    I'm going to have fun with this theme. Step #1 complete

Gonna be sexy I'm telling ya
    2011-06-24 03:18 AM
373 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD