Is there a white mod of this? Sorry Im late! If not, Can i create one?
    Haven't seen any color mods released yet mate, someone was saying they were waiting until this theme is final.
    2011-07-06 05:11 PM
    Haven't seen any color mods released yet mate, someone was saying they were waiting until this theme is final.
    I would like to work the white.....That seems to be my best color to work with!
    2011-07-06 05:15 PM
    You have a teaser for us?

@Max_Pa1n how's your LS coming alone mate?
    2011-07-06 05:16 PM
    No color mods can happen official till we are set. After the 1.1 base theme hits Cydia that theme set is final. The. You all will have to do the add on packages. This theme set is BIG so color mods will be a task.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2011-07-07 at 12:18 AM.
    2011-07-06 05:18 PM
    No color mods can happen official till we are set. After the 1.1 base theme hits cydia that theme set is final. The. You all will have to do the add on packages. This theme set is BIG so cokor mods will be a task.
    Ok....Just tell me when Steve and Ill do white!

You have a teaser for us?

@Max_Pa1n how's your LS coming alone mate?
    I did but wont post til I get Steves ok
    2011-07-06 05:24 PM
    Sorry for the typos.
    2011-07-06 05:27 PM
    Can you make the bird red with black eye? TIA

Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-red-twitter.png  
    2011-07-06 05:38 PM
    My setup for now, I'm going to Germany today.
    Usually I do not like lots of colors, mostly black and white,
    But this red I like.

Maybe a little too red?
    2011-07-06 05:38 PM
    Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!If I could throw iFile out of the window I would have by now!

Please, please, please help me! I've been trying to change the iFile icon for hours!

I've added a bunch of icons and named them all sorts in both the ifile.app in folders and the bundles folder (see below) -

I've wiped my cache so many times my hands hurt! All I get is the original Redline icon, EVEN THOUGH IVE DELETED IT! Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!

I will pratically marry anyone who can fix this for me!!
    2011-07-06 05:42 PM

Notifier+
    Attached Files
    2011-07-06 05:45 PM
    Originally Posted by Jazzman UK
    All of you that requested the SBsettings should have PM.....

I'd love the SB Settings theme as well if you're still sharing. Very nicely done!
    Hey Jazzman. Still sharing your SB Settings?
    2011-07-06 05:46 PM
    Did no one see my color mod?

:'(

COLOR MOD: AQUALINE!!

Well, that's it...what do you guys think? Not bad for this being the first day I ever opened photoshop eh?

I was gonna work on that today..I'll just work on Fuchsia then.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-07-06 at 05:49 PM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-07-06 05:47 PM
    Like this?
    YES, but with a black background. Sorry should have told you that. Thanks
    2011-07-06 05:52 PM

iProtect
    Attached Files
    2011-07-06 05:53 PM
    Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!If I could throw iFile out of the window I would have by now!

Please, please, please help me! I've been trying to change the iFile icon for hours!

I've added a bunch of icons and named them all sorts in both the ifile.app in folders and the bundles folder (see below) -

I've wiped my cache so many times my hands hurt! All I get is the original Redline icon, EVEN THOUGH IVE DELETED IT! Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!

The exact name is iPhoneAppIcon @ 2x (the size of the icons 118-120) for the IP4 and iPhoneAppIcon (59-60) for 3 g-s
    I noticed that in you iPhoneAppIcon (26.9kb) is bigger than iPhoneAppIcon @ 2x (19.3kb).
    2011-07-06 05:58 PM
    Max, your LS's are freaking awesome. Can you send me link for this one. Also, can you send me instructions on how to set it up please.
    Most appreciated!!

[email protected]
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...i/5641c024.jpg

The LS on page 174
    you unzip it
    ssh folder.theme package into your theme directory with winscp or whatever software you use
    after you copy folder into your theme directory use the same software to locate it and find LockBackground.html file
    open it and look for line that says var locale =
    enter your zip code and hit save and you are good to go
    2011-07-06 05:59 PM
    Thank you Jazzman for the icon request!
    Your welcome sir...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-06 05:59 PM

MultiCleaner
    Attached Files
    2011-07-06 06:01 PM

Have you tried

[email protected]~iphone.png

Not 100% sure but if you are on 4.3 i think it may make a difference....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-06 06:02 PM

iBye
    Attached Files
    2011-07-06 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD